More Global Warming coming

Old April 10th 19, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default More Global Warming coming

Seems the Mid-West will be blasted by yet another wave of Global Warming.
Estimates are that up to 200 million Americans and untold Illegal Aliens are
threatened by Blizzards and Snowstorms:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-pote...122620031.html

I have faith, however, that the Climate Change crowd is working hard to find
ways to make Global Warming the culprit.
If you have any doubts, just ask Palsing ...

Old April 11th 19, 04:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 1:10:04 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems the Mid-West will be blasted by yet another wave of Global Warming.
Estimates are that up to 200 million Americans and untold Illegal Aliens are
threatened by Blizzards and Snowstorms:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-pote...122620031.html

I have faith, however, that the Climate Change crowd is working hard to find
ways to make Global Warming the culprit.
If you have any doubts, just ask Palsing ...

Sure, I found this...

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/news/clima...xtreme-snow-us

.... and there are some interesting links at the bottom of the page, too...
Old April 11th 19, 05:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
Seems the Mid-West will be blasted by yet another wave of Global
Warming. Estimates are that up to 200 million Americans and untold
Illegal Aliens are threatened by Blizzards and Snowstorms:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-pote...122620031.html

I have faith, however, that the Climate Change crowd is working hard to
find ways to make Global Warming the culprit.
If you have any doubts, just ask Palsing ...

Oh you guys, and your myopic views of freak weather events.
You just wait until MAY and JUNE, and the global warming will come back and
melt all that snow.

Old April 11th 19, 08:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 1:10:04 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems the Mid-West will be blasted by yet another wave of Global Warming.
Estimates are that up to 200 million Americans and untold Illegal Aliens are
threatened by Blizzards and Snowstorms:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-pote...122620031.html

I have faith, however, that the Climate Change crowd is working hard to find
ways to make Global Warming the culprit.
If you have any doubts, just ask Palsing ...

Africa is going to blow hot air to the Gulf,and hurricanes will be 5,and more.It fits.I predict it.Watch out New Orleans.I predicted Katrina.Miami needs a sea wall.NYC and Boston too.Bert
Old April 18th 19, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 12:06:24 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 1:10:04 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems the Mid-West will be blasted by yet another wave of Global Warming.
Estimates are that up to 200 million Americans and untold Illegal Aliens are
threatened by Blizzards and Snowstorms:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-pote...122620031.html

I have faith, however, that the Climate Change crowd is working hard to find
ways to make Global Warming the culprit.
If you have any doubts, just ask Palsing ...

Africa is going to blow hot air to the Gulf,and hurricanes will be 5,and more.It fits.I predict it.Watch out New Orleans.I predicted Katrina.Miami needs a sea wall.NYC and Boston too.Bert

Hot sunny day here.Need for moving air.Have the fans going in Van. Giving a talk at 4 here in Anaheim.and next week in Fullrtton.Start all by showing how I stop light Bert
Old April 24th 19, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 1:49:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

78 but cool night.Bert