My Spin is in Theory Predicts this.

Old March 11th 19, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default My Spin is in Theory Predicts this.

Early universe all that is had faster spin.Yes gravity is slowing spinning down.Moon slowed down much faster then Earth. Moon is being slowed as I type by by the tidal interaction with the Earth. Now the moon turns only once on its axis during each orbit ofthe Earth. All this comes out of my theory on spin + out of round gives wobble,and thus "space Waves" I like combinding my theories.That makes them Nobel worthy.If I live to be 105 I will get the Nobel prize.Bert
Old March 12th 19, 04:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"All this comes out of _my Spin is insane Theory_ from
http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
Old April 2nd 19, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 4:08:49 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Early universe all that is had faster spin.Yes gravity is slowing spinning down.Moon slowed down much faster then Earth. Moon is being slowed as I type by by the tidal interaction with the Earth. Now the moon turns only once on its axis during each orbit ofthe Earth. All this comes out of my theory on spin + out of round gives wobble,and thus "space Waves" I like combinding my theories.That makes them Nobel worthy.If I live to be 105 I will get the Nobel prize.Bert

Spin is now a toy.Brt
Old April 3rd 19, 04:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Pigreber G=emc^2" aka
SwineBert has yet to post an original thought. SwineBert never will.

... but says: "for the next 2 weeks, April-1 to April-15, 2019,
I will be at the Fullerton public library, to announce to the world
that for the past 11 years I've been a Face-****ter with an IQ of
1-point-22 as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal :

"I always add my own thoughts to each chapter". Bert... tho'
all of my thoughts are NOT original but merely plagiaries for
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which is very
different from Bert's phony, wrong & sanctimonious posts". Bert

Bert's email address anagrams
to __ __ (reber_A.Hitler).

making Bert being a cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism.

Bert ended up as a self-anointed vagrant & as a homeless bum,
being alone in his Van with the bucket that he ****es & ****s into".Bert

"I drove all good posters away. Friends too. Even my own Family." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's-making-me-cry-as-it-always-does".Bert

"I-park-and-bark-and-fart-in-the-dark." Bert
"I'm of low-wit-and-a-stupid-****" Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",
"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________

Crack-whore Glazier wrote:
" I might get lucky and have a Jewish Dr. like Freud who
was Jewish and he was big time on helping crack-whores
like me with cocaine". Bert, O ya. Go figure ... because

"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking, (21/d), are fogging my mind". Bert
"I can't even remember lots of stuff anymore".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

So, for Bert there is a simple Rhyme:
"Bert, you are one stupid Swine"..."Why not". "it's a given"

" I, SwineBert, have a Fetish to **** into other posters mouth
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg & say
"open wide" ... & have them murdered, for SwineBert to ****
onto their graves, which proves that SwineBert has always-
ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted, filthy mind, namely to do
all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert