Earth in its early stage hd Bad Water

Old March 27th 19, 04:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Earth in its early stage hd Bad Water

Water came to earth not fit to drink.Most still is.It was made fresh and warm.So here we are Bert
Old March 27th 19, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 11:47:17 AM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Water came to earth not fit to drink.Most still is.It was made fresh and warm.So here we are Bert

The one celled creatures thought the water was great...so they kept reproducing,

and here we are.
Old March 27th 19, 06:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Of Science, SwineBert does not know the smallest bit,
as Swine Bert is just one stupid **** & always very full of it.
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g.http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions and

Crack-whore "reber G=emc^2"
posts as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who is a bigoted racist Hate-monger with an IQ of 1-point-22 wrote:

"I was in the non-jewish hospital for 11 hours. Non-jewish Emergency
room 5 hour ****ting.Then pest after pest.****s after ****s.The Goyim
wanted me to stay over night. I said only if a Jewish nurce would take
swowers with me.Thus the Goys threw me out. Well Sandy drove to
my Jew-pharmacy.You can call me the "Anti-Goy Body Kid.Taking
5 Jew-pills a day to fight Jewish infection by Jewish Microbes. O ya".Bert

SwineBert is a classic cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism,
Old March 28th 19, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 9:54:41 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 11:47:17 AM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Water came to earth not fit to drink.Most still is.It was made fresh and warm.So here we are Bert

The one celled creatures thought the water was great...so they kept reproducing,

and here we are.

That's reality.Think conditions then as Yellow Stone Park today Bert
Old March 28th 19, 08:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 12:54:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 9:54:41 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 11:47:17 AM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Water came to earth not fit to drink.Most still is.It was made fresh and warm.So here we are Bert

The one celled creatures thought the water was great...so they kept reproducing,

and here we are.

That's reality.Think conditions then as Yellow Stone Park today Bert

Just wait till Yellowstone blows again! It's building up steam right now!

Double-A

Old March 28th 19, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 1:13:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 12:54:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 9:54:41 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 11:47:17 AM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Water came to earth not fit to drink.Most still is.It was made fresh and warm.So here we are Bert

The one celled creatures thought the water was great...so they kept reproducing,

and here we are.

That's reality.Think conditions then as Yellow Stone Park today Bert

Just wait till Yellowstone blows again! It's building up steam right now!

Double-A

Yellowstone Iceland LA Asia Portland come into my head as I see them as hot spots.Bert
Old March 28th 19, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 2:35:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 1:13:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 12:54:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 9:54:41 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 11:47:17 AM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Water came to earth not fit to drink.Most still is.It was made fresh and warm.So here we are Bert

The one celled creatures thought the water was great...so they kept reproducing,

and here we are.

That's reality.Think conditions then as Yellow Stone Park today Bert

Just wait till Yellowstone blows again! It's building up steam right now!

Double-A

Yellowstone Iceland LA Asia Portland come into my head as I see them as hot spots.Bert

Warm rain continaly with lightning.Lots of dust.First life under ground.Lightning was creating oxygen all this time.Then life went to sea.Spunges Krill seaweed gellyfish reef life and blow fish were first.Killer whales were last.Bert
Old April 2nd 19, 04:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Swinereber G=emc^2" wrote:
"for the next 2 weeks, April-1 to April-15, 2019, I will be at the
Fullerton public library, to announce to the world that for the
past 11 years I've been a Face-****ter w an IQ of 1-point-22
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal

"I always add my own thoughts to each chapter". Bert... of
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which is
very different from Bert's phony, wrong & sanctimonious posts". Bert

Crack-whore "reber G=emc^2"
is a classic cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism,

SwineBert has yet to post an original thought. SwineBert never will.

Bert ended up as a self-anointed vagrant & as a homeless bum,
being alone in his Van with the bucket that he ****es & ****s into".Bert

"I drove all good posters away. Friends too. Even my own Family." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's-making-me-cry-as-it-always-does".Bert

"I-park-and-bark-and-fart-in-the-dark." Bert
"I'm of low-wit-and-a-stupid-****" Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",
"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________

" I might get lucky and have a Jewish Dr. like Freud who
was Jewish and he was big time on helping crack-whores
like me with cocaine". Bert, O ya. Go figure ... because

"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking, (21/d), are fogging my mind". Bert
"I can't even remember lots of stuff anymore".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

So, for Bert there is a simple Rhyme:
"Bert, you are one stupid Swine"..."Why not" "it's a given"

" I, SwineBert, have a Fetish to **** into other posters mouth
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg & say
"open wide" ... & have them murdered, for SwineBert to ****
onto their graves, which proves that SwineBert has always-
ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted, filthy mind, namely to do
all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert