Where Did All the Water On Earth Came From?

Old March 29th 19, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Where Did All the Water On Earth Came From?

On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 3:18:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 2:47:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 2:27:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 1:27:18 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 9:42:49 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 10:53:32 PM UTC-7, Thomas Heger wrote:
Am 19.03.2019 um 22:42 schrieb The Starmaker:
palsing wrote:

On Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 11:38:17 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

That stuff you call 'dark matter' is actually...water.

Well, let's see your evidence for this exorbitant claim. Otherwise, it is yet another empty assertion on your part.

The edvidence is overwhelming!

If you told a fish his universe was mostly made of water, he would think of you insane. He would ask, "Where is this water you're talking about?"

You would ask him, "Don't you feel wet?"

He would say..."What is wet?"

Fish in the ocean feel like birds in the sky.

It is simply impossible for fish to think about water different then
birds about air:

there is something, sure, but we cannot see.

So the world is obviously made from something invisible and we can fly
through it, it carries us and it is alw2ays there and always was.

Humans are slightly smarter than the common fish, hence think:

there is something, that we cannot see, what we are part of and what was
always there and always will be.

The earth was hit by huge snowball and this also created the moon.bert

Why do you not think the Earth was that snowball? The Moon has ratios of oxygen isotopes in its rocks which are identical with those in Earth rocks. These are not the same as those found in Mars rocks, or in meteorites. This suggests that the Earth and Moon were co-formed together in the same location, and the Moon is not the result of some collision of Earth with an alien body.

Double-A

AA Snowball hit Earth.Took a big chunk out of it.This chunk became our moon.It gave water to both.Moon less and good thinking tells you why.Also Moon has no atmosphere so Sun's photons break it into Hydrogen and oxygen.Bert

Bert! You never used to support that Moon born out of collision theory!

Double-A

AA You know I think in every direction.I still like capture. Lack of iron in the 830lb in these rocks hmmmm Moon rocks had to much lithiem.Earth has little.Earth water every where.Moons iffy Bert

So, Moon rocks should be a good source of lithium for batteries!

Double-A

Old March 29th 19, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

palsing wrote:

[...]

AA me thinks its not lithium.but sounds like it.Stilll ack of iron tells itall Bert
Old March 30th 19, 02:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Swinereber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Me Getting Out on the News will Never happen" so said Bert, since
there is a simple Rhyme: "Bert, you are one stupid Swine"
until you do explain your Fetish to **** into other posters mouth
& have them murdered, for SwineBert to **** onto their graves,
which proves that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his twisted, filthy mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

Crack-whore "reber G=emc^2"
posts as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who is a bigoted racist Hate-monger with an IQ of 1-point-22 & wrote:

SwineBert is a classic cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism,