A new start

Old February 4th 19, 10:59 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default A new start

When it is sunset it is also star rise and when it is star set it is also sunrise with just that short magical period of dawn and twilight separating the appearance of the Sun or the stars

As a package it is one rotation to the central Sun and although we inherit the timekeeping aspect as one 24 hour day where these events follow one after another in tandem with each rotation. Why humanity chooses to insult itself or rather those who call themselves astronomers, cosmologists, planetologists or some other term when they can't bring themselves to promote it due to a silly mistake made centuries ago -

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/earth/in-depth/

I worked a lot on the orbital motion to the Sun and how the stars appear to move from left to right of the same central Sun as we look out into the inner solar system -

https://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data...current_c3.gif

If men can't love what is in front of them then truly they are no men so it is hoped ,even after 20 years, that decent and intelligent people will come to their senses for not only the future generations but for themselves.

A new start Gerald Kelleher Amateur Astronomy 27 February 16th 19 08:58 AM
The start of something big? Totorkon Policy 0 January 23rd 07 02:53 AM
Where to start? Olv UK Astronomy 4 November 14th 05 10:28 PM
Start Izidor CCD Imaging 2 September 4th 05 06:47 PM
where do I start Michael Misc 6 July 7th 04 05:51 AM