My Gravity Test To Show How Weak Gravity Can be

Old September 19th 15, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default My Gravity Test To Show How Weak Gravity Can be

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 12:58:22 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
Glazer the THIEF"reber g=emc^2" wrote
that "a steal will show how much cheaper and better than LIGO is,
to which....

Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley wrote:
Glazier, your brain is entangles with a used garbage can.
Glazier, "Its a shame" that your science is far worse
than the man's on the street.
Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage.
reber, take your you know it all thinking to your grave .
reber, your horse**** gets old.Say hi to Allah for me.
reber, you don't believe in science.
Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup.
Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__.
Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!

"Mahipal" wrote:
Glazier, you are babbling desperately. Is it sympathy
or pity you're grasping for? Stop it, either way.

Jim Pennino wrote:
Glazier, you are a spamming piece of ****...

Astrophysicist "Saul Levy" wrote:
GLAZIER YOU ARE A LAMEbrain PIECE OF ****!
Saul Levy

"benj" Jacoby Ben, MSc wrote:
One only has to read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was lobotomized.

Moderator General "HVAC"
Harlow Campbell succinctly added & wrote:

"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike.
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"
"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
****ing being". "Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you ****ing idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded ****".
"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker .... and "Bert
you are senile, dazed & confused. ****ed in the head.
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"....

hanson wrote:
So Glazier you filthy Swine, given that the police is aware
that YOU issued criminal threats to some of the above
posters with your intent to **** into their mouths and
**** onto their graves, ... and then you being the criminal
offender blaming your victims, the ones you offended,
for your criminal acts, ... what did the cops say to you
when you made the local police "aware" that....

:B::ert Glazier, the Swine,
Hate filled War monger, Jewish Jailbird, Face-****ter and
Graveyard Vandal, Thief, Racist, Bigot & Criminal Communist
Traitor Sympathizer "reber g=emc^2" introduced himself
as/with

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works,.."
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible(torra) Jew I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "I'm M&M's Clueless ****-faced turd".Bert.
:B:: "I gave G=EMC^2 (wrong & stolen) to the world"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's
:B:: face to take a **** & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "....
:B:: cuz "I was mixing sulfur,carbon & iron together
:B:: to make gun powder" ....

http://tinyurl.com/G-EMC2-Recall-Therapy
for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier.

Hanson get mental help.You are falling apart each day.TreBert
Old September 20th 15, 02:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

On 9/19/2015 12:39 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Hanson get mental help.You are falling apart each day.TreBert

pot kettle black