Death of an archaeologist

Old September 3rd 15, 06:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

Default Death of an archaeologist

Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:46:07 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

On Monday, 24 August 2015 20:24:44 UTC-4, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:55:38 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

These sub-humans are what the atomic bomb was made to be used on.

Only if the intent is to destroy all the ancient monuments and all the
civilian population.

Actually, people like this are what targeted strikes were made to be
used on.

Would that there were a million drones to be used.

We don't need a million drones. We need an intelligent, directed
response. We need to treat this as a law enforcement problem more than
a military one. (And for the most part, somebody else's law
enforcement problem.)

Da'rsh are not just destroying antiquities. They are making billions from
selling the contents of historic buildings and then blowing them up to
conceal the evidence.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-10483421.html
Old September 3rd 15, 07:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 17:50:24 +0000 (UTC), Mike Collins
wrote:

Da'rsh are not just destroying antiquities. They are making billions from
selling the contents of historic buildings and then blowing them up to
conceal the evidence.

Yup, they're a nasty bunch.
Old September 3rd 15, 07:48 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

wrote:

Da'rsh are not just destroying antiquities. They are making billions from
selling the contents of historic buildings and then blowing them up to
conceal the evidence.

Yup, they're a nasty bunch.

This is your empirical ideology, it states that black skinned people are at a different stage of evolutionary development than white skinned people -

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla." -- Charles Darwin (1871) The Descent of Man

The cute story of the voyage of the Beagle with conclusions drawn from lizards and finches disguises the actual reasoning, if it can be dignified as that, for the differences between apes and humans.

"One day something brought to my recollection Malthus's "Principles of
Population," which I had read about twelve years before. I thought of
his clear exposition of "the positive checks to increase"--disease,
accidents, war, and famine--which keep down the population of savage
races to so much lower an average than that of civilized peoples. It
then occurred to me that these causes or their equivalents are
continually acting in the case of animals also..... because in every
generation the inferior would inevitably be killed off and the
superior would remain--that is, the fittest would survive.... The more I
thought over it the more I became convinced that I had at length found
the long-sought-for law of nature that solved the problem of the
origin of species." Charles Darwin

What do you think will happen when black skinned people start to look at what white skinned empirical academics and their 21st century followers place them on an different evolutionary position ?.

Old September 3rd 15, 08:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

No this is your racism. Who aid the civilised races would be white? Only
you and the Klu Klux Clan.
Old September 4th 15, 01:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34150905

Thugs are always the same, they isolate their ideologies within academic circles and then spread it out through the education system. It doesn't matter if it is destroying an ancient heritage using dynamite or surrounding an ancient heritage with worthless voodoo and bluffing, the results diminishes human achievement as it originally stood whether in physical form or in a text.

It must be great owning a magnification device and calling yourselves astronomers on that account or handing over astronomy to a bunch of theorists who can't even manage to discern the links between a 24 hour day,one rotation and one orbit around the Sun but it is done by hiding all the great astronomical principles from sight via the education system and putting in place conceptual junk.

Middle Eastern thugs or academic empirical thugs, without question the latter are far more destructive.
Old September 4th 15, 07:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Helpful person

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 9:50:18 AM UTC-4, Mike Collins wrote:

How many innocent people would you think it is fair to kill to preserve one
ancient monument?

One life is of more value than any monument, unless the owner of that life believes differently.

http://www.richardfisher.com
Old September 4th 15, 07:42 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Friday, September 4, 2015 at 7:18:48 PM UTC+1, Helpful person wrote:
On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 9:50:18 AM UTC-4, Mike Collins wrote:

How many innocent people would you think it is fair to kill to preserve one
ancient monument?

One life is of more value than any monument, unless the owner of that life believes differently.

http://www.richardfisher.com

The title of this thread refers to courage and what it takes to protect any heritage which others can use and enjoy

Courage is not something that occurs to guys only interested in magnification optics when faced with the horror visited on Western astronomy.

Death and Sky Double-A[_3_] Misc 53 March 21st 13 09:09 PM
The Death of the PC jmfbahciv[_2_] History 1 January 19th 11 04:49 PM
Death of SMM Art Deco Misc 0 September 17th 06 03:49 PM
Been done to death but... Doink Amateur Astronomy 27 January 4th 05 09:15 AM
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST -- Coal Mine Resuce -- Proof of Life After Death Fleetie UK Astronomy 2 July 3rd 03 12:09 PM