Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Old March 18th 04, 06:41 AM
*

Default Planet_X

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:12:01 -0800, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

[...]

But of course you can always have Lockheed censor me from Usenet like they
did last year, for nearly a year.

That wasn't Lockheed.

It didn't do you any good then, and it won't in the future, or what's left
of it for human beings on earth.

It did _me_ plenty of good :-)

Oh and ugly, care to tell everyone why Echelon can't censor me now?

And why Echelon's recent attempt to censor me was circumvented?

Care to tell the world who stopped the censorship?

evil grin
Old March 18th 04, 08:49 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:47:11 GMT, * wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:42:56 GMT, Wally Anglesea™
wrote:

[...]

Since when is telling the truth paranoid?

When you believe your fantasies are truth.

Are you accusing NASA of lying?

NO. Just you.

--

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old March 18th 04, 08:51 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:41:13 GMT, * wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:12:01 -0800, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

[...]

But of course you can always have Lockheed censor me from Usenet like they
did last year, for nearly a year.

That wasn't Lockheed.

It didn't do you any good then, and it won't in the future, or what's left
of it for human beings on earth.

It did _me_ plenty of good :-)

Oh and ugly, care to tell everyone why Echelon can't censor me now?

Echelon weren't "censoring" you before. That's your paranoid fantasy.
It's just in *your* mind.

HTH

Old March 18th 04, 09:20 AM
Volker Hetzer

"*" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:12:01 -0800, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

[...]

But of course you can always have Lockheed censor me from Usenet like they
did last year, for nearly a year.

That wasn't Lockheed.

It didn't do you any good then, and it won't in the future, or what's left
of it for human beings on earth.

It did _me_ plenty of good :-)

Oh and ugly, care to tell everyone why Echelon can't censor me now?

Just out of curiosity, how did "they" do it last time?

Greetings!
Volker
Old March 18th 04, 01:46 PM
DrPostman

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:56:20 +0000, Cardinal Chunder
wrote:

That would be the advanced race of purple space elephants that sat in
arrogant dominion over the enslaved fish and other earth creatures who
they had to do their evil bidding.

Footfall!

http://www.larryniven.org/reviews/155.htm

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Carl, you can lead a kook to wisdom, but you can't make him learn"
- Irony Alert
Old March 18th 04, 01:49 PM
DrPostman

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:43:57 GMT, * wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:00:53 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"Cardinal Chunder" wrote in message
DrPostman wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:40:50 GMT, $ wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:31:59 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"$" wrote in message

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:14:19 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than

flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

You are.

Don't flatter yourself.

Hint, it isn't flattery.

Though it might be mockery.

DING!

Dong, tell someone who gives a ****.

He did. Lots of us, kook.

Old March 18th 04, 02:54 PM
Cardinal Chunder

wrote:

That would be the advanced race of purple space elephants that sat in
arrogant dominion over the enslaved fish and other earth creatures who
they had to do their evil bidding.

Footfall!

http://www.larryniven.org/reviews/155.htm

Spooky! I've never actually read any Larry Niven.
Old March 18th 04, 03:30 PM
Pietro Sommavilla

"OhBrother" wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:02:08 -0800, Cosmic_Surfer wrote:

The Sumerians list of Planets:

[1]Sun - Apsu -one

[2]Mercury - Mummu - counselor emissary of Apsu

[3]Venus - Lummu - Lady of battles

[4]Mars - Lahmu - deity of war

[5]Earth - Ki - the maiden who gave life.

[6]Moon - Kingu (the chief satellite of the planet Tiamat)

[7]Jupiter - Kishar - foremost of firm land

[8]Saturn - Anshar - foremost of the heaven

[9]Pluto - Gaga - counselor and emissary of Anshar

[10]Uranus - Anu - he of the heaven

[11]Neptune - Nudimmud or Ea - artful creator

[12]Marduck (Nibiru) - (the twelfth planet)

Where did the Sumerians get all these informations ?

Well, if you look at the many creation tales, eastern and western, there
is an incredible amount of information *in context* to their belief
systems.

Then I guess the truth is there.

For example:
In Buddhism 'infinite universes' is described. Is this inferrence? Did
the Buddha actually travel there? Or is it a supposition?

Yes, I guess Buddha actually travel there.

As a matter of fact, a human being, fully-developed enough can do
'that' just with the power of the *thought* (I guess it will
requireand several incarnations as human tough) and by the way, the
Indians ancestors who wrote and described the "Rig Vedas" were right
too.
http://beaskund.helloyou.ws/netnews/...yukteswar.html

The tract talks about the buddha gathering all the sands of a beach and
travelling to the west and dropping one grain at a time. After all the
sands were dropped he took all the 'worlds' they represented and reduced
them to sand and then travelled to the north, dispersing them. How did
they know there were so many. Hmm, just look up on a clear night and there's plenty of
evidence to show the influence to the thinking.

So lets take number your number [10] above.

The sumerians describe Uranus (Anu) as a "supergiant planet composed of nitrogen
compounds such as methane, etc. supercooled and unlikely to support
life", right? They also list all of it's satellites and their wierd
orbits, right? So if they 'knew all about them' and they 'described their weather' then
they knew what we now know, right? Oh, goodness, they didn't did they?
Guess that breaks down eh?

Try just for 'today' to set aside your debunk-mental-state and think
about it rationally, on one side you have; that "we" was clueless even
about our beloved planet earth 'till 1530 [see: Copernicus and his
work De Revolutionibus] in which asserted that the earth rotated on
its axis...and that is not the sun and the rest of the planets that go
around the earth, on the other the Sumerians [2900-1800 BC] used to
keep astronomy records, on clay-texts and used also some kind of
ephemeris-manuals with severals news-terms still unknown in these days
[see: Prof. O.Neugebauer]

They analyze the movements of the moon, and planets, they
practiced/mastered configurational astronomy, I guess that for reach
their knowledge they need a very long period of study and observation
and put it down on their astronomical cuneiform texts..of course
without telescopes (Hehehe) NO.

*You need thousands of years to develop all that astronomical
knowledge*

My point of view is that some Extraterrestrials beings arrived in this
planet with all their knowledge.

I guess the same goes for all of the other planets, right?

I remember to you that there're "people" working and study those
Sumerians clay-texts..a lot of texts that still are beyond the
understanding.. (you know maybe aliens knowledge)

However many planets in their pantheon, their gods likely
came first and then their place in the sky came later. Planets such as
Mars and venus call a lot of attention to themselves as they move through
the sky (Mars especially with it's wierd motions across the
constellations). What is so far-fetched about their creation of other
worlds, based on their pantheon, that they don't see?
I could understand it if they had a hundred seventeen gods, but its pretty
reasonable to assume there will be at least a dozen or so 'gods' to
accomodate, right?

Hmm...12 Planets,12 Months,12 zodiacal signs, and 12 the most
important mitological deities...it's very strange doesn't it ?

Was the ancient mythology some sort of representation of something far
beyond the human comprehension of those centuries ? ..maybe.

Ok, your turn to give irrefutable evidence that sumerian planet
descriptions infalliby describes their aspect as we've come to understand
it based on our 'advanced' knowledge.

O'

Sure..what about their knowledge about uranus "en.ti.mash.sig"
(color of a pluvial forest or shine green planet)
The Sumerians known uranus color and that contained water as early as
3000 BC
while the modern date for the color discovery is at least as early as
1967.

Well..°

judoka_61: Hey Cosmic_Surfer it's your turn !

Cosmic_Surfer: Damn it ! now they will dedicate all their resources to
make a new "5 MONTHS" web page like this:
http://www.google.it/search?q=+5+mon...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

judoka_61: Who cares ?

judoka_61: Do you care ?

Cosmic_Surfer: ...I don't even exist.

judoka_61: Hehehehe.. I guess now 'O'Bother' will not 'Bother' to ask
to me more questions, 'cause he wouldn't know to which *identity* to
pose the next question...you know.. the Debunkers with their
Discredit-Style will always resort something when they are in trouble.

regards
judoka_61