Newbie - JPG Standard

Old September 18th 03, 07:48 PM
Victor

Default Newbie - JPG Standard

I am not sure this is the proper group to post this question. If there is a
better group, please tell me.

Where can I find/read the JPG imaging standard?

Thanks,
Victor Goldberg

Old September 18th 03, 10:57 PM
Davoud

Victor:
Where can I find/read the JPG imaging standard?

He http://www.jpeg.org/.

More importantly, here's how to find things like this without having to
waste your time on a USENET post: go to
http://www.google.com/advanced_search. To find the above URL, I
entered "jpeg specifications" in the "with the exact phrase " box. The
very first item was the one I was -- or rather you were -- looking for.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com