news flash.......mosley bleeds from O-ring.

Old June 10th 04, 04:13 PM
Ami Silberman

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Dale wrote in message

. ..

You actually think AS-204 was a military operation?

You don't need to respond. I apologize to the group for
hiving joined in on this mess.

Dale

DUH??????????????? Yes, I "actually think AS-204 was a military
operation." What do YOU think it was? A joyride?

No, a NASA operation. Even "stuffy" wouldn't argue that it was a military
operation. AS-204 was not under military command or control. It did involve
several military personel as flight crew. Heck, does this mean that the LA
Raiders' games in 1986 were military operations since running back Napoleon
McCullum was on active duty in the Navy (but permitted to play for the
Raiders that season.) Is my D&D game a military operation since one of my
players is in the Marine Corps Active Reserve?

Old June 10th 04, 04:27 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Stop misquoting me.

I haven't misquoted you at all. *Every word* I quoted is yours, as can
easily be seen by anyone who checks the original post. If you're having a
hard time remembering what you post, post less.

Old June 10th 04, 04:28 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Yes, I "actually think AS-204 was a military
operation."

Which service?

What do YOU think it was?

A NASA mission, of course.

Old June 10th 04, 04:29 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
God help the state of Texas.

With you there, Texas surely needs it.

Old June 10th 04, 10:55 PM
Andrew Gray

On 2004-06-10, Ami Silberman wrote:

Raiders that season.) Is my D&D game a military operation since one of my
players is in the Marine Corps Active Reserve?

I know the Pentagon is big on innovative warfighting techniques, but
this is ridiculous...

--
-Andrew Gray

Old June 11th 04, 04:47 AM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Ami Silberman" wrote in message
No, a NASA operation. Even "stuffy" wouldn't argue that it was a military
operation. AS-204 was not under military command or control. It did

involve
several military personel as flight crew. Heck, does this mean that the LA
Raiders' games in 1986 were military operations since running back

Napoleon
McCullum was on active duty in the Navy (but permitted to play for the
Raiders that season.) Is my D&D game a military operation since one of my
players is in the Marine Corps Active Reserve?

It depends, when going orc-hunting do you go in a 5x5 cover formation with
flankers and snipers in the trees?

I mean doesn't everyone?

Old June 11th 04, 04:49 AM
LaDonna Wyss

"Ami Silberman" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Dale wrote in message

. ..

You actually think AS-204 was a military operation?

You don't need to respond. I apologize to the group for
hiving joined in on this mess.

Dale

DUH??????????????? Yes, I "actually think AS-204 was a military
operation." What do YOU think it was? A joyride?

No, a NASA operation. Even "stuffy" wouldn't argue that it was a military
operation. AS-204 was not under military command or control. It did involve
several military personel as flight crew. Heck, does this mean that the LA
Raiders' games in 1986 were military operations since running back Napoleon
McCullum was on active duty in the Navy (but permitted to play for the
Raiders that season.) Is my D&D game a military operation since one of my
players is in the Marine Corps Active Reserve?

I realize I'm getting older, but surely with the news coverage of the
past week you have heard of the "Cold War?" What do you think the
race to the Moon was all about? Just a bunch of flyboys getting the
ride of their lives courtesy of our tax dollars, with which of course
we had absolutely nothing better to do with that money?
As for D&D, I think that says a lot about the person to whom I am
speaking.
Old June 11th 04, 03:19 PM
Ami Silberman

. ..
On 2004-06-10, Ami Silberman wrote:

Raiders that season.) Is my D&D game a military operation since one of

my
players is in the Marine Corps Active Reserve?

I know the Pentagon is big on innovative warfighting techniques, but
this is ridiculous...

So is claiming that the AS-204 plugs out test was a military operation, and
that just because Grissom, White, and Chaffee were military test pilots they
gave their lives in defense of our country.

Old June 11th 04, 05:21 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
As for D&D, I think that says a lot about the person to whom I am
speaking.

How are we supposed to tell which of you and "scott" is "Dumb" and which is
"Dumber"? "D&D" is a pretty good shortcut when referring to both of you.