Layered ages of Cosmos from 6.5 to 20.2 billion years old; Chapt20#1603 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old June 14th 13, 06:33 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Layered ages of Cosmos from 6.5 to 20.2 billion years old; Chapt20#1603 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

It is important to save the actual history of astronomy and one way is
to quote liberally what that history was.

*SCIENCE NEWS, Vol. 148, Sept 9, 1995 page 166 titled
FURTHER EVIDENCE OF A
*YOUTHFUL UNIVERSE

--- start of quoting SN in part ---

The conundrum continues. Yet another set of
observations
indicates that the universe-- as described by a
popular
cosmological model-- appears to be younger than its
oldest
stars. The new study puts the age of the cosmos at 8.4

billion to 10.6 billion years, younger than the 13
billion
to 16 billion years estimated for elderly stars.
* *Like the findings that made headlines a year ago,
the
new work relied on the Hubble Space Telescope to
obtain
the distance to a faraway cluster of galaxies.
Combining
that distance with the speed at which this cluster
recedes from Earth, researchers determined the Hubble
constant, which measures the expansion rate and age of
the
cosmos (SN: 10/8/94,p.232).
* *A team led by Nial R. Tanvir of the University of
Cambridge in England used a two-step method to
estimate
the constant. First, they observed a type of
"standard candle"--stars known as Cepheid variables--
to find the distance to the spiral galaxy M96 in the
Leo
cluster of galaxies. Even at 37 million light years,
M96
lies too close to the Milky Way for its velocity to
reflect
cosmic expansion unadulterated by the gravitational
tug
of other galaxies. But the team used the Leo distance
as a
stepping-stone to the more remote Coma cluster.
* *To obtain the Coma distance, the researchers relied
on
a unique property of elliptical galaxies, they report
in the
Sept. 7 NATURE. Astronomers have long known that the
bigger
an elliptical galaxy, the greater its spread of
stellar
velocities. But the exact relationship between the two
remained uncertain. Previous observations had hinted
that
the spiral galaxy M96 lies near the center of the Leo
cluster,
where the ellipticals gather. This coincidence enabled
the
team to use the distance to M96 to calibrate for the
first
time the relationship between the size of elliptical
galaxies and their velocity spreads.
* *Applying this calibration to the elliptical
galaxies in
the Coma cluster, the team found a distance of about
345
million light years and a Hubble constant between 61
and
77 kilometers per second per megaparsec (1 parsec is
3.26
light years). In models in which the universe has just

enough matter to keep from expanding forever, this
corresponds to an age of about 9.5 billion years.
* *The discrepancy between this age and the age of old

stars suggests that astronomers have come to a
crossroads. . . .
--- end of quoting SN in part ---

Now much of modern day astronomy is based on the phony Doppler
redshift, which in truth, the redshift is really a refraction-redshift
due to light passing through the gravity cells of stars and galaxies.
So the Hubble constant is rather phony baloney.

To measure age of galaxies or stars, we have to use techniques that do
not involve the phony Doppler redshift. Now this is the 5th edition of
this book and I need a new technique for accurate age measurement of a
star or galaxy. An age technique that uses the Dirac new
radioactivities. One such technique would be to say that size is age.
The larger the size the older the object. Now I would get into trouble
with that technique for planets, since Jupiter would be considered far
older than Earth, but I am talking about only stars and galaxies, not
planets. So I am going to see if I can work out a new technique for
age measurement of stars and galaxies.

Only in an Atom Totality can you have
a younger universe within its older stars.

--- quoting SN in part ---
. . .
Some astronomers who question Sandage's results say
that la supernovas may come in more than one wattage
and thus cannot function as a single
standard candle.

.. . .
* *For example, he notes, a high value for the
constant
would seem to make the age of the universe half that
of the oldest stars in it, . . .

--- end quoting of SN in part ---

*The theoretical solution for the younger universe
than its oldest stars is the realization that the
universe is an atom itself. The space of an atom is
the electron space. Our observable universe is the
masses and spaces of the 5f6 electrons
of 231PU. Electrons share orbitals. Thus the oldest
stars are mass bits of the six 5f6 electrons and the
Hubble
constant expansion is the Uranium Atom Totality
expanding into our present Plutonium Atom Totality.

I quoted liberally the above as to give a flavor of the history
involved, and a history as reported in science news
magazines.

The history of science has been rather unkind to scientists
who seem to not take the data at face value and who try
to change their "numbers data". So that Freedman trying
to increase 8 billion years old and Sandage trying to
decrease 20 billion years old.

Of course, both Freedman and Sandage are trying to
accommodate the Big Bang Theory, but the numbers
do not fit the Big Bang. The numbers fit a layered
Cosmos of older layers with stars 20 billion years
old as remnants of the Uranium Atom Totality layer
and the newer layer of the Plutonium Atom Totality.

I am convinced as the next decades unfold that the
layered Universe is true to the Atom Totality theory
and more and more reported evidence in favor of the Atom Totality
theory.

--

More than 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search archive from May 2012 to May 2013. Drexel

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium