Kids and Money.

Old July 22nd 12, 03:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
@Jeff-Relf.Me

Default Kids and Money.

PRE
Perhaps you ( Doubleâ‹…A ) do understand/appreciate Einstein,
but certainly not like I do.

"If I rent a place, 'they' might find me!", you wrote.

Seriously ? how could it be THAT bad ? !

"I have considered you a friend despite your own flaws.", you tell me.

Thanks, that's good to hear.
Like you, I value freedom over money.

My exâ‹…wife is rich, in a nice neighborhood.
She understands what's up, she's not coming after me.
She took my kids and my money, that was enough.

Today, I've got more than enough of both, kids and money.
[ I manage a rooming house with lots of young, firstâ‹…time renters ]
Old July 22nd 12, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 21, 7:19Â*pm, @Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
Perhaps you ( Doubleâ‹…A ) do understand/appreciate Einstein, but certainly not like I do. "If I rent a place, 'they' might find me!", you wrote. Seriously ? how could it be THAT bad ? ! "I have considered you a friend despite your own flaws.", you tell me. Thanks, that's good to hear. Like you, I value freedom over money. My exâ‹…wife is rich, in a nice neighborhood. She understands what's up, she's not coming after me. She took my kids and my money, that was enough. Today, I've got more than enough of both, kids and money. [ I manage a rooming house with lots of young, firstâ‹…time renters ]

Good! I hope you can take that idea and run with it until you become
the slumlord of Seattle!

Double-A

Old July 22nd 12, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
@Jeff-Relf.Me

Default I love my "man cave", it's not a "slum".

PRE
I love my "man cave", it's not a "slum".

Money - Money - Fast - Legal - Easy - Be Honest - Play Fair & Enjoy!.txt Misc 0 January 17th 06 03:10 PM
Kids in Space Tom Amateur Astronomy 8 July 18th 05 01:53 AM
Space Kids Peter Smith History 5 February 25th 05 09:17 PM
Fun for kids - big and small Jacques van Oene News 0 December 17th 04 12:12 PM
Kids and the moon CLT UK Astronomy 1 April 25th 04 11:59 AM