HOW EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS WERE REALLY BUILT

Old June 23rd 10, 07:48 PM posted to alt.fan.ed-conrad,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology.paleo
Helios[_2_]

Default HOW EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS WERE REALLY BUILT

pyramids were not hauled from any distance,
whatsoever. I saw men had constructed a mold -- a pattern -- in the
place where the next block was to go, then carry buckets of sand-like
material to the mold and dump it inside the mold.

The quarry was discovered years ago. Some blocks still in it. The
volume of
material removed roughly matches that needed...

**** Yes, I saw a TV program where some US citizens were doing the
exact work the old egyptians did in their era: pouring some mortar on
crates and when dried, bingo, a big square rock was made. So, the
pyramids are essentially made by blocks of concrete. The material was
analyzed and also found the source- there were some soft rocks that
was grinded to powder and then mixed with water, etc. Just the same is
hard work, but not almost as impossible as with big natural rocks.
The egyptians of today denies it, of course- the tourism they had
makes pyramids of money each month, also Mr. Hawas the loud mouth
finds secrets passages and whatnots every day. Ha ha.
Just the same, I said, the buildings are huge and almost ridiculously
stupid if we think for the purpose the egyptians built them :a tomb
for just a guy. As Sitchin said, the pyramids were weapons of mass
destruction (Oh, why I'm remembering Bush right now?) that the
Annunaki also used as beacons for their rocketships.
I wonder how many months it takes to build a pyramid using concrete
slabs.