The hunt for alien life heats up in 2021

Old January 10th 21, 03:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Default The hunt for alien life heats up in 2021

Whisper wrote:
On 10/01/2021 9:48 pm, R Kym Horsell wrote:
wrote:
How do you know we haven't been visited? How do you know they're not
here now?
Because he's a logical thinker.
Obviously, if they were here, they'd be SOME evidence of this. There isn't, so they're not.

You must be an expert in logic because you use logical fallacies like
you invented them!

--
Argument from ignorance
Argument from ignorance also known as appeal to ignorance is a fallacy in

Argument by assertion
Argument by assertion is the logical fallacy where someone tries to argue a
point by merely asserting that it is true, regardless of contradiction.
-- rationalwiki

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence'
Carl Sagan

What ebidens? It nebba happuned!! You cain do FTL because of GR
eben do GR is incomplete, conflicts wid QP and allows you to
bilt wormholes to do FTL anyway!

--
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_UFO_videos

https://www.history.com/news/uss-nim...-ufo-encounter

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-baja-surfaces

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-2004-incident

https://media.lasvegasnow.com/nxsglo...218_ver1.0.pdf
Old January 11th 21, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

casag... wrote in message news

Obviously, if they were here, they'd be SOME evidence of this. There
isn't,
so they're not.

There is plenty of evidence (recovered craft and tech) but it is all kept
in
government and military facilities.

And just how do you know that ? Have you or anyone seen it ? Absolutely
nothing has been documented or confirmed.

There are many interviews and testimonies with insiders and ex military
people. But they are not in the mainstream media.

What possible motive would they have to keep such things secret ?

Power. If humans found out about ETs then we would turn to them and our
governments would lose power. Also we would find out our true history and
that we are not just weak physical beings. Also we would find out about zero
point energy and the oil companies would go bust.

And of course, there is absolutely no way either aliens or man could
ever
traverse the vast mind bogling distances. Even at near light speed,
which
will practically never happen in any case, travel times would still be
excessive.

That's only if ETs use primitive human technologies and concepts. Why
would
they do that?

There is no way anyone could ever even approach light speed. Physics
dictates this is impossible. For one thing, kinetic energy would be
infinite. And even at light speed, times would still be prohibitively long.

In the higher dimensions (non physical) you don't have to 'reach speeds',
you just shift to any point in space. Space is just a concept.

As has been said, that is only a limitation in our 3rd dimension. I trust
you've heard of quantum concepts such as 'quantum teleportation',
'quantum
entanglement' and 'action at a distance'? There is no delay even over
great
distances. What does that tell you?

None of that has ever been demonstrated in any way. Such breaches in the
space-time continuum are not possible.

Try detting in touch with a bit of reality !

Newer scientists have achieved quantum teleportation, but you just haven't
heard of it. It's not in the mainstream media.

Old January 11th 21, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

"Whisper" wrote in message

On 10/01/2021 9:29 am, Andrew W wrote:
casag... wrote in message ...

How do you know we haven't been visited? How do you know they're not
here now?

Because he's a logical thinker.

Obviously, if they were here, they'd be SOME evidence of this. There
isn't, so they're not.

There is plenty of evidence (recovered craft and tech) but it is all kept
in government and military facilities.

It would be impossible for something like this to be kept secret for so
long. There would be too many people involved & no way would they all
remain silent.

People haven't remained silent. But many have been silenced and also
ridiculed. Some scientists and reporters have been murdered.
Ridicule is the main cover. Billions of taxpayer money has been spent by the
corrupt arm of the CIA to create the mockingbird media. Look up Operation
Mockingbird.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Operation+...braveed&ia=web

And of course, there is absolutely no way either aliens or man could
ever traverse the vast mind bogling distances. Even at near light speed,
which will practically never happen in any case, travel times would
still be excessive.

That's only if ETs use primitive human technologies and concepts. Why
would they do that?

You need to explain how something like interstellar travel including living
creatures is possible. There is no 'technology' that could facilitate
this.

No technology that you know of. However if you convert matter into energy
and then shift it to a different point in space then it is possible.

What part of Distance = Speed x Time don't you understand ? !

As has been said, that is only a limitation in our 3rd dimension. I trust
you've heard of quantum concepts such as 'quantum teleportation',
'quantum entanglement' and 'action at a distance'? There is no delay even
over great distances. What does that tell you?

You're talking nonsense. I can make up all kinds of wild theories too.
Doesn't make it real.

I go by what modern scientists and ETs themselves say. Yes ETs have been
communicating with humans for a long time and in many ways.

Old January 11th 21, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

"Whisper" wrote in message

On 10/01/2021 9:18 am, Andrew W wrote:
"Whisper" wrote in message

On 8/01/2021 9:32 am, Andrew W wrote:
casag... wrote in message ...

Also keep in mind, something worth repeating. Intelligent space faring
species likely abound throughout the universe. If interstellar travel
were possible, then we'd be often visited by aliens. We are clearly
not so it isn't possible.

How do you know we haven't been visited? How do you know they're not
here now?

Because he's a logical thinker.

Logic is blind to fact and experience.

You need to look up the definition of 'logic'.

Logic only works if you can see and understand ALL the points of progression
and concepts.

Old January 11th 21, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_3_]

casag... wrote in message ...

How do you know we haven't been visited? How do you know they're not
here now?

Because he's a logical thinker.

Obviously, if they were here, they'd be SOME evidence of this. There
isn't, so they're not.

There is plenty of evidence (recovered craft and tech) but it is all
kept in government and military facilities.

It would be impossible for something like this to be kept secret for
so long.Â* There would be too many people involved & no way would they
all remain silent.

People haven't remained silent. But many have been silenced and also
ridiculed. Some scientists and reporters have been murdered.
Ridicule is the main cover. Billions of taxpayer money has been spent by
the corrupt arm of the CIA to create the mockingbird media. Look up
Operation Mockingbird.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Operation+...braveed&ia=web

And of course, there is absolutely no way either aliens or man could
ever traverse the vast mind bogling distances. Even at near light
speed, which will practically never happen in any case, travel times
would still be excessive.

That's only if ETs use primitive human technologies and concepts. Why
would they do that?

You need to explain how something like interstellar travel including
living creatures is possible.Â* There is no 'technology' that could
facilitate this.

No technology that you know of. However if you convert matter into
energy and then shift it to a different point in space then it is possible.

Do you have to say 'abra cadabra' when 'shifting'?

So in the future we won't need legs, transport etc - we just shift to
the bathroom to do a ****, shift back to the couch to watch netflix?

Cool.
Old January 11th 21, 01:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Andrew W wrote:
casag... wrote in message news

Obviously, if they were here, they'd be SOME evidence of this. There
isn't,
so they're not.

There is plenty of evidence (recovered craft and tech) but it is all kept
in
government and military facilities.

And just how do you know that ? Have you or anyone seen it ? Absolutely
nothing has been documented or confirmed.

There are many interviews and testimonies with insiders and ex military
people. But they are not in the mainstream media.

While it's very unlikely all conspiracy theories are correct
many people in the ufo community are real happy what they've been
saying for 50 years about behind-the-scenes secret studies still
going on despite the US military claiming they were no longer interested
and closing down Bluebook.
It seems the govt has "known all along" that something was up and --
as someone famously said recently -- "downplay it at every
opportunity because I didnt want to cause a panic".

The secrecy was ostensibly -- as they allays say -- for "our own good".
If we the people found out there was a superious society hanging around
with advanced tech, advanced science, advanced economics, and advanced
a lot of other stuff, we'd just give up.

The same happened again and again as Europeans "conquered" the rest of
the world over the last 1000 years.

It's boot on other foot times.

It seems fortunate that the data shows "whatever is going on"
seem to deliberately leave very light footprints.
Numbers I've run indicate they fly defensively, with different types
of objects keeping their distance from air bases as if they dont want
to run into military aircraft or get hit by G2A missiles.
There is 0 correleation between observed UFO activity and airline crashes
despite all the stories of objects blocking, diving on, or trailing
passenger planes.
There is 0 corr between UFO activity and US power outages despite
the stories of objects hovering over wires and power plants
and "sucking the power out of" car batteries and other devices.

One of the few things I can see in the data is a strong
(not chance) corr between UFO sightings and mass fish deaths.

And there's a strong corr bwteen the coming and going of phytoplankton
(not zooplankton) and UFO sightings. A prelim finding suggests
there may be "missing" phytoplankton a couple times a year
that corresponds with numbers of UFO sightings.
(The so-called "gavity satellites" allow us to weight various areas
of the oceans and calculate the mass of the phytoplankton bloom and
track tiny ripples in it that correlate strongly with sighting data).

If you cain trust a vegitarian, who *can* you trust.

Another little wrinkle an AI came up with last week was
finding patterns in fish deaths country by country.
Assuming more anomalous mass deaths == more local UFO activity
it ranked countries from least to most affected, then asked itself
what properties of those countries "best explained" the pattern.

Amazingly the #1 property was the amount of renewable power
countries use. The more renewables the more anomalous fish deaths.

The rest of the list suggests UFOs are damn greenies wanting to
promote public health, mass vaccination and zero population and
economic growth.

You can now kinda see why "the authorities" might just be a little
nervous not to let anyone find out such details.

But too bad, all the data is public.

--
[It's been going on a LOT longer than since 2004:]

213bc Hadria an alter in the sky, accompanied by a man in white
98bc Rome a burning shield passed from west to east
927ad France fiery armies, aerial ships with passengers
1290 Yorkshire, UK large, slowly-moving sphere of fire
1493 Germany a strange cigar-shaped sphere of fire
1561 Germany cigar-shaped objects, giving rise to small spheres and
discs
1752 Sweden luminous spheres coming from a bright cylinder
1870 Atlantic Ocean light grey disc moving against the wind
1887 Atlantic Ocean huge ball of fire emerged from the ocean,
moving against the wind and hovered over the ship
1910 China Sea bright spinning wheel, close to the surface of the ocean
1927 Mongolia huge shiny oval, changed direction
1935 Ethiopia motionless disc, seen by a crowd

-- from Vallee JF, The Anatomy of a Phenomenon, 1974
Old January 11th 21, 03:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

casag... wrote in message ...
Also keep in mind, something worth repeating. Intelligent space faring
species likely abound throughout the universe. If interstellar travel
were possible, then we'd be often visited by aliens. We are clearly
not so it isn't possible.
How do you know we haven't been visited? How do you know they're not
here now?
Because he's a logical thinker.
Logic is blind to fact and experience.

You need to look up the definition of 'logic'.

Logic only works if you can see and understand ALL the points of progression
and concepts.

There are many many many types of logic.
Most of them can not solve even elemtary problems
people find "easy".

One example is this type of thing:

3 math experts are given different clues to solve
a simple puzzle. Each one knows in a general way
what clues the others were given but not the details.
The first mathematician says
"I cant solve this with the clues I was given".
The 2nd says "I could figure that out from the clue I was given!"
The 4rd says "OK. Then tells me the answer must be X".

Theorem provers that work with classical logic(s) had trouble solving
this type of thing.
It seems a non-obvious axiom needed to be added to get anywhere.
The axiom is roughly "what one person knows all people know".

The point is that this "axiom" seems a bit questionable!

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to
all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world,

Creativity in Science
Science is creative in much the same way that art, music, or literature are
creative, in that scientists have to use their imagination to come up with
explanations. These explanations are well informed - they are not mere
guesses - but there is no escaping the fact that they are ultimately
products of the imagination.
-- www.visionlearning.com

Old January 11th 21, 04:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

"R Kym Horsell" wrote in message ...

Andrew W wrote:
casag... wrote in message news

[...]

Yep. But I don't entirely buy the govt's popular excuse that they don't want
to release UFO info because it would cause panic, because with all the
problems our govts cause - finance crashes, wars, the War of the Worlds
broadcast, etc. etc. etc., why would they care if the chattel panic? Panic
of the chattel is good for business. Do they care about us that much?

It seems fortunate that the data shows "whatever is going on"
seem to deliberately leave very light footprints.
Numbers I've run indicate they fly defensively, with different types
of objects keeping their distance from air bases as if they dont want
to run into military aircraft or get hit by G2A missiles.

And the good ETs don't want to affect our development. And I think it's more
they want us to make sovereign decisions about our future.

There is 0 correleation between observed UFO activity and airline crashes
despite all the stories of objects blocking, diving on, or trailing
passenger planes.

That's right. We're perfectly adept at crashing aircraft.

There is 0 corr between UFO activity and US power outages despite
the stories of objects hovering over wires and power plants
and "sucking the power out of" car batteries and other devices.

Yes but there's much correlation with UFOs being near missile bases and
missiles malfunctioning.

One of the few things I can see in the data is a strong
(not chance) corr between UFO sightings and mass fish deaths.

I hadn't heard that. That might be radiation. I think maybe only secret
military craft spew radiation.

And there's a strong corr bwteen the coming and going of phytoplankton
(not zooplankton) and UFO sightings. A prelim finding suggests
there may be "missing" phytoplankton a couple times a year
that corresponds with numbers of UFO sightings.
(The so-called "gavity satellites" allow us to weight various areas
of the oceans and calculate the mass of the phytoplankton bloom and
track tiny ripples in it that correlate strongly with sighting data).

If you cain trust a vegitarian, who *can* you trust.

Another little wrinkle an AI came up with last week was
finding patterns in fish deaths country by country.
Assuming more anomalous mass deaths == more local UFO activity
it ranked countries from least to most affected, then asked itself
what properties of those countries "best explained" the pattern.

Again I hadn't heard that.

Amazingly the #1 property was the amount of renewable power
countries use. The more renewables the more anomalous fish deaths.

Hmm. Could that be the shadow govt. wiping out some of a country's food
source because the country is turning away from using the cabal's oil etc.
based energies?

The rest of the list suggests UFOs are damn greenies wanting to
promote public health, mass vaccination and zero population and
economic growth.

I don't know about that. I do know many good ET groups want us to use better
technologies to save the planet and make life better for everyone.

You can now kinda see why "the authorities" might just be a little
nervous not to let anyone find out such details.

But too bad, all the data is public.

'evidence of alien life' [email protected] Misc 13 July 23rd 17 06:04 PM
'evidence of alien life' Herbert Glazier Misc 2 July 3rd 17 11:54 AM
Alien Life Found! HVAC[_2_] Misc 16 March 29th 11 04:11 PM
U. North Carolina technology enrolled in hunt for life on Mars (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 June 11th 08 02:59 PM
#68 calculation of alien life in Cosmos as 10^9 alien advanced life [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 April 22nd 08 07:20 AM