NASA / Musk will kill astronauts for a manned outpost on the Moon

Old May 19th 20, 01:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

Default NASA / Musk will kill astronauts for a manned outpost on the Moon

On 5/19/20 2:03 PM, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article , says...

On 5/18/20 10:53 PM, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
"Doctor Who"* wrote in message ...

the only response about this is that you don't know how physics
really
works. You only know what you have read in books, but you have never
done a physics experiment yourself.

Far from it, I've done quite a few.

prove it.

Greg is not claiming anything extraordinary. Lots of people have done
physics experiments. So there is no valid reason to question this.

You're the ones making the extraordinary claims (essentially having
discovered a reactionless drive that violates the currently known laws
of physics).

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So far, you have a
website and some pictures of an experimental setup. The next logical
step is a peer reviewed paper. Let us know when that's been peer
reviewed and published in a respected physics journal.

Jeff

you are wrong on that. We dislike bureaucracy of "respected" journals.
The next logical step is a live public demonstration and the selling of
working prototypes.

many companies like NASA and SpaceX and Blue Origin can then start to
adapt PNN motors to space probes as a starting point.
Old May 19th 20, 03:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Dean Markley

"Doctor Who"Â* wrote in message ....

[...]

You "dislike" the bureaucracy? That's a clear indicator that you have nothing. You are making excuses now.
Old May 19th 20, 04:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

On 5/19/20 4:39 PM, Dean Markley wrote:
[...]

we have to bypass the "peer review" criminals. While we wait for
judgement by a "respected" journal they copy pnn and republish it under
another name.

Old May 19th 20, 04:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Il giorno martedì 19 maggio 2020 16:50:02 UTC+2, Öö Tiib ha scritto:
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 17:35:03 UTC+3, wrote:
Il giorno martedì 19 maggio 2020 15:45:02 UTC+2, Öö Tiib ha scritto:
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 13:45:03 UTC+3, wrote:
Il giorno martedì 19 maggio 2020 12:15:04 UTC+2, Öö Tiib ha scritto:
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 11:35:02 UTC+3, wrote:
Il giorno martedì 19 maggio 2020 10:10:02 UTC+2, Öö Tiib ha scritto:
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 10:50:02 UTC+3, wrote:
Il giorno martedì 19 maggio 2020 09:15:03 UTC+2, Öö Tiib ha scritto:
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 09:55:02 UTC+3, wrote:
Il giorno martedì 19 maggio 2020 00:50:02 UTC+2, Bob Casanova ha scritto:
On Mon, 18 May 2020 14:19:08 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by :

- mostra testo citato -

- nascondi testo citato -

"Know-how" is nice, but proves nothing. A public demo
determines validity.

A public demonstration will be made with a registered patent .... but it will be made in Rome (Italy)

On what exhibition it will be made?

we (ASPS
www.asps.it ) will do the exhibition with journalists, cameras, and above all experimental evidence with open pnn box and other details.
At the same time we will put some prototypes and a user manual on sale ... etc ... etc...

Blah blah. It will fly around on what exhibition carrying your flag of asps?

From how he writes it seems that he has made the wrong predictions on the pnn. :-)
Don't suffer so obviously that I'm sorry :-)

You giggle because your pnn device can't fly? Seems mad.

Ion propulson can't lift off ... then on your opinion doesn't exist :-)

Ion thrusters do not matter since your constant spam (including first
post of this thread) implies that you compete with propulsion
that lifts stuff to orbit, and not with ion thrusters.
So bait and switch?

If it can't
fly then there are no point of burdening a rocket with its weight..

You understant nothing ... so it is for me to lose my time :-)

I understand that you just wiggle there and clear bait and switch
bull**** indicates that you have nothing. Neither competitors for
ion thrusters nor conventional chemical rockets.

in fact since 50 years with the supposed missiles you have a moon base on the moon, more **** on Mars. Facts and not words :-)
PNN will destroy trombetta astronautics.
This year we start

Fine. If you don't then you stop posting your bull**** January 2021?

bull**** is an astronautics that loses more than 99% of the mass to go and return from the moon (Apollo 11).
With rockets you don't colonize nothing!

Old May 19th 20, 05:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Dean Markley

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 11:32:19 AM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
[...]

And you think using a pseudonym like "Dr Who" advances your case? You are a troll.

Old May 19th 20, 10:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

In article , says...

"Doctor Who"* wrote in message ...

[...]

Reading between the lines, I read that you think no respected journal
would publish your paper.

many companies like NASA and SpaceX and Blue Origin can then start to
adapt PNN motors to space probes as a starting point.

Sure, if you prove it actually works in space. Again, extraordinary

Old May 19th 20, 11:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

In article , says...

"Doctor Who"* wrote in message ...

[...]

you are a stalker.