Would you like to buy a vowel ???

Old June 4th 19, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Would you like to buy a vowel ???

Just for you, you demented NoTroll2019:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Like, Déjà vu all over again, ain't it Trollster ...

Old June 5th 19, 04:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

Just for you, you demented NoTroll2019:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Like, Déjà vu all over again, ain't it Trollster ...

************
Do any of the other boys ever tell you how pretty you are?

Old June 6th 19, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

Just for you, you demented NoTroll2019:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Like, Déjà vu all over again, ain't it Trollster ...

************
Do any of the other boys ever tell you how pretty you are?

*** I know you Gay-Lords like guys with beards, but try to control yourself
and re-seat your butt plug, Trollster.

Old June 7th 19, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 06/06/2019 Ã* 21:21, Hägar a écritÂ*:
"Notroll2016"Â* wrote in message ...

"Hägar"Â* wrote in message

Just for you, you demented NoTroll2019:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Like, DéjÃ* vu all over again, ain't it Trollster ...

************
Do any of the other boys ever tell you how pretty you are?

*** I know you Gay-Lords like guys with beards, but try to control
yourself and re-seat your butt plug, Trollster.

lol I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, you do
such a lot of suckings
Old June 9th 19, 04:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

Just for you, you demented NoTroll2019:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Like, DéjÃ* vu all over again, ain't it Trollster ...

************
Do any of the other boys ever tell you how pretty you are?

*** I know you Gay-Lords like guys with beards, but try to control
yourself and re-seat your butt plug, Trollster.

lol I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, you do
such a lot of suckings

*** As soon as the Muslims take over your country (France), they will begin
the purge of all homosexuals. You better find a good hiding place, Sylvain
.... they toss tally whacker munchers like yourself from the top of multi
story buildings ... splat.

Old June 9th 19, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 09/06/2019 Ã* 17:35, Hägar a écritÂ*:
As soon as the Muslims take over your country (France), they will begin
the purge of all homosexuals.Â* You better find a good hiding place,
Sylvain ... they toss tally whackerÂ* munchers like yourself from the top
of multi story buildings ... splat.

And you are happy Monday it was Aïd el-fitr the end of Ramadan. You much
****ed off you neighbors all night long for one month with the arab's
music and your boss, in laziness no work in the day
Old June 9th 19, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 09/06/2019 Ã* 17:35, Hägar a écrit :
As soon as the Muslims take over your country (France), they will begin
the purge of all homosexuals. You better find a good hiding place,
Sylvain ... they toss tally whacker munchers like yourself from the top
of multi story buildings ... splat.

And you are happy Monday it was Aïd el-fitr the end of Ramadan. You much
****ed off you neighbors all night long for one month with the arab's
music and your boss, in laziness no work in the day

*** when are you going to learn English ... you sound just like all the
Illegal Trespassers here in the US ....

Old June 9th 19, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 09/06/2019 Ã* 19:37, Hägar a écritÂ*:
"Sylvain"Â* wrote in message ...

Le 09/06/2019 Ã* 17:35, Hägar a écrit :
As soon as the Muslims take over your country (France), they will
begin the purge of all homosexuals.Â* You better find a good hiding
place, Sylvain ... they toss tally whackerÂ* munchers like yourself
from the top of multi story buildings ... splat.

And you are happy Monday it was Aïd el-fitr the end of Ramadan. You much
****ed off you neighbors all night long for one month with the arab's
music and your boss, in laziness no work in the day

*** when are you going to learn English ... you sound just like all the
Illegal Trespassers here in the US ....

Soon the USA will become the Africa

You speak only english because you are crappy bad idiot

To USA I had no problem speaking

To USA at Flagstaff at Lovell Observatory, while waiting to see in a
telescope pointed toward M57. I had explained to people, what is a
planetary nebula. They had understood me and they had figured out what
is a planetary nebula

Even a lot of other conversations

And in my work, I speak English with Germans, Swedish, Dutch, English....

Old June 9th 19, 11:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 09/06/2019 Ã* 17:35, Hägar a écrit :
As soon as the Muslims take over your country (France), they will begin
the purge of all homosexuals. You better find a good hiding place,
Sylvain ... they toss tally whacker munchers like yourself from the top
of multi story buildings ... splat.

And you are happy Monday it was Aïd el-fitr the end of Ramadan. You much
****ed off you neighbors all night long for one month with the arab's
music and your boss, in laziness no work in the day

*** when are you going to learn English ... you sound just like all the
Illegal Trespassers here in the US ....

Soon the USA will become the Africa

You speak only english because you are crappy bad idiot

*** I do speak fluent German. My grandfather married a lady from the French
speaking part of Switzerland, where he was an exchange teacher. They spoke
mostly French at home and by the time I was 10 years old I was fluent in
French. Since I don't like the French (you people are arrogant, mouthy and
you don't bathe regularly) I didn't practice the language of the sissies and
subsequently forgot how to speak it. With one exception, I met an Italian
lady in Italy in 1972, who had just become divorced under the newly issued
decree by the Pope, who didn't speak English, so the only language we could
communicate in was French, albeit very haltingly. So, you dumb-ass Frog,
when you can say that you speak a foreign language fluently, then you can
berate me as a "crappy bad idiot". You attempt at the English language most
certainly does not qualify you as being fluent in a language other than
French.

To USA I had no problem speaking

***You speak English like a moron who had a lobotomy.

To USA at Flagstaff at Lovell Observatory, while waiting to see in a
telescope pointed toward M57. I had explained to people, what is a
planetary nebula. They had understood me and they had figured out what
is a planetary nebula

*** I'm so very proud of you ... don't you think, though, that people who
visit a planetary would know what a Planetary Nebula is ??? Perhaps they
don't know in France and that is probably why an idiot like you is regarded
there as a genius.

Even a lot of other conversations

And in my work, I speak English with Germans, Swedish, Dutch, English....

*** God for you. I doubt they understand you and are just being nice,
hoping that you'll just shut up and go away.

Old June 10th 19, 11:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

"Sylvain"Â* wrote in message

Le 09/06/2019 Ã* 17:35, Hägar a écrit :
As soon as the Muslims take over your country (France), they will
begin the purge of all homosexuals.Â* You better find a good hiding
place, Sylvain ... they toss tally whackerÂ* munchers like yourself
from the top of multi story buildings ... splat.

And you are happy Monday it was Aïd el-fitr the end of Ramadan. You much
****ed off you neighbors all night long for one month with the arab's
music and your boss, in laziness no work in the day

*** when are you going to learn English ... you sound just like all
the Illegal Trespassers here in the US ....

Soon the USA will become the Africa

You speak only english because you are crappy bad idiot

*** I do speak fluent German.Â* My grandfather married a lady from the
French speaking part of Switzerland, where he was an exchange teacher.
They spoke mostly French at home and by the time I was 10 years old I
was fluent in French.Â* Since I don't like the French (you people are
arrogant, mouthy and you don't bathe regularly) I didn't practice the
language of the sissies and subsequently forgot how to speak it.Â* With
one exception, I met an Italian lady in Italy in 1972, who had just
become divorced under the newly issued decree by the Pope, who didn't
speak English, so the only language we could communicate in was French,
albeit very haltingly. So, you dumb-ass Frog, when you can say that you
speak a foreign language fluently, then you can berate me as a "crappy
bad idiot".Â* You attempt at the English language most certainly does not
qualify you as being fluent in a language other than French.

bull****!!! you're really a big mytho. I've never seen you in German
forums lol

And then the German is very much more complicated than the English,
therefore you couldn't speak German because you are really too much
stupid, It is totally impossible!!!

The rate of French who speak another language is higher that the rate of
Americans who speak another language

Life expectancy is higher in France than in the USA. In France there are
no obesity. In France almost all foods are organic foods. In USA only
the food for very rich people is organic food

Many Americans believe that Apollo was a hoax. Many Americans believe in
God and sects. In France the religions have almost disappeared.It's the
country where people believe the least in god. In France near only 10%
believe in God, in USA it's 90%. It is not even existing!!!

Once i saw your head, you're very dirty, you are an old arab. In more
you are communist. Hägar it's arab name LOL

The USA with the Help of God and a few Marines are fighting everywhere
in the world against the communist, and you are communist, **** off ****
bitch!!!!

bull****!!! You do not know how to fight, the shame!!!. You are even not
American, you do not even able to fight to your country, because you are
yellow of a chicken,

*** I'm so very proud of you ... don't you think, though, that people
who visit a planetary would know what a Planetary Nebula is ??? Perhaps
they don't know in France and that is probably why an idiot like you is
regarded there as a genius.

LOL "Perhaps" Hägar(c) It's skewed French sentence. Perharps = peut
être = may be

Nonsense the people who know the astronomy have telescopes, or they make
astronomy by themselves with other astronomers or they make
astronomical shows, and they don't wait behind just to see M57. They
were onlookers

You've never done astronomical shows, because you are very bad. you
unable to use a telescope. If I lend you a telescope. Sure it would have
been broken, such a lot you are stupid!!!