We have Layered ages of Cosmos from 6.5 to 20.2 billion years old;#1604 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old June 14th 13, 07:24 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default We have Layered ages of Cosmos from 6.5 to 20.2 billion years old;#1604 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Most people are very surprised to learn that the ages involved in
radioactive decay of elements like thorium, uranium match the ages of
the cosmic universe. They match, because, well, the universe is one
big atom itself.

The longest half-life to alpha decay modes of the
radioactive element isotopes after bismuth is thorium
232@90 with a half-life of 1.4 x10^10 years.

The longest lived half-life for uranium is 238@92
Â*which has a half-life of 4.5 x10^9 years.

The longest lived half-life for plutonium in the mode
of alpha and negative beta decay is the isotope 244@94 at
8.2 x10^7 years.

Â* Â*Astro ages :

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* 89th + 90th electrons

Â* Â*Oldest group of stars

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* 91st + 92nd electrons

So we have 1.4 x10^10 years/.693 = 20.2 billion yrs old.

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* 93rd + 94th electrons
So we have 4.5 x10^9 / .693 years which is equal to 6.5 billion
years

"Age of the Universe Controversy"

Above I have used the best age of the alphaÂ*decay modes of Thorium and
Uranium. There is no problem of thorium with 20.2 billion years
matching the oldest stars and that is exactly where Sandage was going.
Going for the 20 billion year mark for theÂ*oldest stars. However there
is a problem with Uranium in that its alpha decay mode is 4.5 bill
years half-life which gives a mean
life age for Uranium at 6.5 billion
years. Freedman and teams haveÂ*reported an age as low as 8 billion
years. That suggests either the 4.5 billion yrs given to uranium half-
life is in need of refinement, which I highly doubt. On the other hand
the Freedman measurements of 8 billion
years are based on the phony
and erroneous Doppler redshift and is due to come down lower in
figure, from that of 8 billion years to closer to 6.5 billion years.
This coming down is highly likely and as we come more
sophisticated
in making age measurements, we will come closer to the 6.5 billion
year age.

Time in the Atom Totality is different from time in the Big Bang. In
the Atom Totality theory, time is not a 4th dimension as it is in the
Big Bang which gets its cues from General
Â*Relativity which is a fake
theory of physics.
Time in the Atom Totality is the arrangement of all the atoms and the
subsequent rearrangement of all the atoms. So if all the atoms in the
Cosmos became stationary, then time
ceasesÂ*to exist. And thus, in the
Atom TotalityÂ*there is no "time travel". For in order to time travel,
you have toÂ*get every atom in the cosmos into a arrangementÂ*that
existed in the past and it is impossible to make such a
rearrangement.
And another feature I need to discuss is the idea thatÂ*because the
Universe is one big atomÂ*of a radioactive element of 231Plutonium
strengthens the theory, notÂ*diminishing the theory. Most novices when
they first hear of the Atom Totality theory think that 231Pu will
radioactive decay away. But because the Universe is this highly
radioactive element gives rise to the
feature of "time in the Cosmos"
since the decay is strong and steady gives rise to a undercurrent of
time flow in the cosmos. We see this by the steady flow of Cosmic rays
and gamma ray bursts. If the Atom Totality were a stable element such
as iron or neon or helium then the Cosmos would be very boring and
almost at a standstill. But
because we live in a 231Pu Atom Totality
we live in a dynamic and rapidly changing Cosmos because this
element
gives rise to a fast and fluid and changing parameter of time. So I
need to discuss in length and
detailÂ*the feature of "time" in an Atom
Totality.

--

More than 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search archive from May 2012 to May 2013. Drexel

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old June 14th 13, 08:59 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
David Bernier

On 06/14/2013 02:24 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Most people are very surprised to learn that the ages involved in
radioactive decay of elements like thorium, uranium match the ages of
the cosmic universe. They match, because, well, the universe is one
big atom itself.

The longest half-life to alpha decay modes of the
radioactive element isotopes after bismuth is thorium
232@90 with a half-life of 1.4 x10^10 years.

The longest lived half-life for uranium is 238@92
which has a half-life of 4.5 x10^9 years.

The longest lived half-life for plutonium in the mode
of alpha and negative beta decay is the isotope 244@94 at
8.2 x10^7 years.

Astro ages :

89th + 90th electrons

Oldest group of stars

91st + 92nd electrons

So we have 1.4 x10^10 years/.693 = 20.2 billion yrs old.

93rd + 94th electrons
So we have 4.5 x10^9 / .693 years which is equal to 6.5 billion
years

"Age of the Universe Controversy"

Above I have used the best age of the alpha decay modes of Thorium and
Uranium. There is no problem of thorium with 20.2 billion years
matching the oldest stars and that is exactly where Sandage was going.
Going for the 20 billion year mark for the oldest stars. However there
is a problem with Uranium in that its alpha decay mode is 4.5 bill
years half-life which gives a mean
life age for Uranium at 6.5 billion
years. Freedman and teams have reported an age as low as 8 billion
[...]

ceases to exist. And thus, in the
Atom Totality there is no "time travel". For in order to time travel,
you have to get every atom in the cosmos into a arrangement that
existed in the past and it is impossible to make such a
rearrangement.
And another feature I need to discuss is the idea that because the
Universe is one big atom of a radioactive element of 231Plutonium
strengthens the theory, not diminishing the theory. Most novices when
they first hear of the Atom Totality theory think that 231Pu will
radioactive decay away. But because the Universe is this highly
radioactive element gives rise to the
feature of "time in the Cosmos"
since the decay is strong and steady gives rise to a undercurrent of
time flow in the cosmos. We see this by the steady flow of Cosmic rays
and gamma ray bursts. If the Atom Totality were a stable element such
as iron or neon or helium then the Cosmos would be very boring and
almost at a standstill. But
because we live in a 231Pu Atom Totality
we live in a dynamic and rapidly changing Cosmos because this
element
gives rise to a fast and fluid and changing parameter of time. So I
need to discuss in length and
detail the feature of "time" in an Atom
Totality.

[...]

The misfortune of Karen Silkwood (1946-1974) ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Silkwood .

"In what was the longest trial up until then in Oklahoma history, the
jury found Kerr-McGee liable for the plutonium contamination of
Silkwood, and awarded substantial damages."

dave

--
On Hypnos,
http://messagenetcommresearch.com/my...os/hypnos.html