LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old March 13th 06, 08:56 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Absolutely without doubt, intelligent life exists on Venus.

The behavior patterns of NASA prove it so. The avoidance, the
disinformation, the pursuit of Saturn & Pluto whilst avoiding Venus,
clearly shows there is life there, and I believe it to be advanced to
us. I believe they may have threatened us, and have superior technology
to do so.

The threat was "this is our home and Earth is your home, there's no
reason for investigations either way, you stay away from us", I
believe.

The cloud cover which shields the Venetians from the sun, is said to be
acidic. But that is impossible. Water is what makes clouds, vapor, acid
does not form clouds, and would be mitigated by the water. The
topographic photos from NASA show mountains and lakes, yet this is why
they had to absolutely make sure the photos were colorless and not true
to their original photo.

Clouds are elemental in the processes of ecosystems that support life.
Lifeless planets such as MARS, with a lifeless core, doesn't have
clouds. I even believe that life exists on both Jupiter and Saturn. It
would be senseless for these planets to exist and be completely dead,
yet have clouds. NASA is lying to us while taking our money and playing
at our expense. They're scummy cretins (NASA). They practice
racketeering at the best levels yet.

Old March 13th 06, 11:09 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Duh. WOMEN are from Venus.

DW

Old March 13th 06, 11:31 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

If you're going to reply to the troll, at least keep it in your own group.

--
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty
Old March 14th 06, 12:52 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Back the the 1950's a nutter named George Adamski claimed to have met
visitors from Venus and had pictures of their 'spacecraft' to prove it.

However his "venutian scout craft" bears an uncanny resemblance to a model
of a saucer one Thomas Townsend Brown proposed to the US Gov't to build. The
proposal was turned down.

So either Adamski and Brown used the same model maker or Brown was pinching
Venutian spaceship designs! Methinks it is not the latter.

Katipo
Space Arachnid

ups.com...

Old March 14th 06, 04:56 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

[...]

Not an iota of proof anywhere above. Libby, I hope you lead the first
manned unhelmeted mission to Venus. Then will be done with your
retardation once and for all, you sweet Nazi whore ****.

Old March 14th 06, 06:38 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 03:56:56 GMT, "-pennsy- dork"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message carRf.41550$CI6.30355@trnddc07:

[...]

This slapdown has been APPROVED.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old March 14th 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

funny mushrooms have a lot to answer for.
Brian

Email:
__________________________________

ups.com...

Old March 15th 06, 09:27 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

LIBERATOR wrote:

[...]

I remember my first joint with hash sprinkled on it also
Old March 15th 06, 01:16 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 13 Mar 2006 11:56:47 -0800, "LIBERATOR"
wrote:

Absolutely without doubt, intelligent life exists on Venus.

Well, I'm glad to hear that there is intelligent life on at least one
planet in the solar system.

--
Bunn E. Rabbit

[...]

Fed up with illegal immigration?
_____

Forums to discuss news items of illegal immigration:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/listarticles.cgi?117
http://www.saveourstate.org

http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/index.php

Indexes breaking news of illegal immigration:

http://idexer.com

Other important links:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frostyA.htm
http://www.rescuewithoutborders.org/index.html
http://www.americanpatrol.com/LINKS/LINKS.html
http://www.vdare.com/links.htm
http://fairus.org/
http://numbersusa.com/index

_____

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor
_____

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon
_____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature
Old March 19th 06, 03:03 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote
At least "tomcat" has been willing to share an honest thought or two,
as per regarding the ongoing coverup that's most likely CIA/NSA~MI6 and
otherwise Skull and Bones (MIB) enforced.

The only coverup that I know of is the obvious fact that 'anomalies'
are on our SOHO photos (they show flying saucer streaks), UFO's are
reported daily, pictures taken in orbit showing UFO's at enormous speed
escaping projectiles coming up at them, and the various 'anomalies' of
our Moon and planets.

The Moon has rectangles that show up in a photo taken from ISS. UFO's
show up on the Mars Spirit Rover photos, as well as pictures of houses,
telephone poles, ballistic missiles in flight, furry animals and, yes,
even humans! See: http://stardot.blogspot.com/

Venus looks a bit different than advertised. The Russian Venus Probe
that landed shows a landscape not all that different from Earth, rocks
and such. Brad Guth's pictures show even mo rivers with dry docks,
cities, buildings, streets.

The fact that there is so much water, oxygen spread around 'up there'
means that life could be almost anyplace. No wonder NASA is finding
such huge quantities of 'unexplained' menthane on planets and moons.

So, when you get 'flashbacks' of Alien abuction, molestation, surgical
operations, flying saucers, being flooded with bright lights out in the
woods, strange looking eyes peering at you, well, just realize that
this is Earth and we have 'visitors'. We just have to learn to
compete, that's all.

tomcat