Take a look at this Astromart response;

Old December 29th 04, 04:27 PM
Ben Bradley

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:35:04 -0500, "Jeff Lowe"
wrote:

"RichA" wrote in message
.. .

Here's confirmation of the fraud. The second email:

said amount which is ( $80) and the balance of ( $ 820 )is for the
shipment and some other goods which i have already paid for.I have
contacted a shipping company that will handle the shipment effectively
without any delay.
I will await your details and do get back to me as soon as possible
and i sure you every thing will work out fine.

Cool, the fish is hooked! Play a little more line out and get them to send a
bogus check.

Here's another scamming-the-scammer link, perhaps the most amusing
one yet:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3887493.stm

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley
Old December 29th 04, 07:11 PM
Howard Lester

"Herb York" wrote

Herb
AstroMart

Howard
"Tucson"

Old December 29th 04, 07:37 PM
Herb York

Herb
Prescott - Higher than Tucson

"Howard Lester" wrote in message

"Herb York" wrote

Herb
AstroMart

Howard
"Tucson"

Old December 29th 04, 07:57 PM
RichA

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:35:04 -0500, "Jeff Lowe"
wrote:

"RichA" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:26:30 GMT, "Ed T" wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message
roups.com...
Rich -
As long as you receive payment and the check clears, what is the
problem?
The check never clears, but sometimes the balance is forwarded before the
buyer discovers this. It works often enough that people keep trying this
scam.

Here's confirmation of the fraud. The second email:

Thanks for your mail.I am glad you get back to me in this regard.I am
ok with the price and i want you keep it of market and consider it
sold
to me.
In order to facilitate both payment and shipping arrangements,i will
need your details as requested below...

Full name that will be written on Check.........:::
Full address..{P.o Box Or Residential Address)
}............:::
State...............:::
City................:::
Zip Code...........:::
Home,office,cell phone #......:::
Country..............:::

Once this is received the postal money order for the payment will
be made
out to your name aswell sent,moreover,the money order to be sent will
comprises the shipping funds and i will latter direct you on how the
balance
on the money order will be used for the shipment after you have
received and
cashed the payment.You will be receiving a postal money order of (
$900)As
soon as you have received and cashed the payment,you are to deduct
your
said amount which is ( $80) and the balance of ( $ 820 )is for the
shipment and some other goods which i have already paid for.I have
contacted a shipping company that will handle the shipment effectively
without any delay.
I will await your details and do get back to me as soon as possible
and i sure you every thing will work out fine.

Cool, the fish is hooked! Play a little more line out and get them to send a
bogus check.

I told him the arragement sounded fine and since I have immediate cash
back, I can speed up the process. I'll wait for his money order.
-Rich
Old December 29th 04, 09:24 PM
T.T.

Don't mess with these people.
They are killers.

"RichA" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:35:04 -0500, "Jeff Lowe"
wrote:

.. .

Old December 29th 04, 09:30 PM
RichA

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:24:03 GMT, "T.T." wrote:

Don't mess with these people.
They are killers.

Well, if he's in Australia, it's a long way to come for
profitless revenge. But, he could have associates here,
I guess.
-Rich

"RichA" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:35:04 -0500, "Jeff Lowe"
wrote:

.. .

Old December 29th 04, 10:24 PM
Howard Lester

"Herb York" wrote

Herb
Prescott - Higher than Tucson

Mightier, too.

Old December 29th 04, 11:56 PM
Jan Owen

Yechhh!

Prescott used to be a great place. Now it's been molded into transplanted
Californians' craven image...

--
Jan Owen

To reach me directly, remove the Z, if one appears in my e-mail address...
Latitude: 33.662
Longitude: -112.3272

Old December 30th 04, 02:24 PM
Stephen Paul

Jan Owen wrote:
Yechhh!

Prescott used to be a great place. Now it's been molded into transplanted
Californians' craven image...

You don't have to make your own coffee?

I'm so there. :-)
Old January 18th 05, 04:38 AM
Logistic Solutions

My name is Ruben Flores I own a Shipping company in Texas and will give
a cheaper price that no one can match. We can save 50 percent off UPS
and FED-ex prices. We can ship anywhere in the world at anytime. If
you need a quote please feel free to call at 210-364-5333 or e-mail at
. We will need to know the weight, where it is
going and how fast you want it there.
If interested please contact me.