Holiday Greetings and Well Wishes to all in the sci.space.* hierarchy!

Old December 25th 04, 06:21 AM
OM

Default Holiday Greetings and Well Wishes to all in the sci.space.* hierarchy!

....Chrisnukkah is upon us, and here's hoping each and every one of you
has a happy, fun and above all else *safe* holiday season. Especially
those of you who've been snowed under these past few days, and
double-especially for those in the Houstopolis area, who probably have
never seen snow even in the light flurry category that's reportedly
hitting that area as I type.

....To paraphrase Frank Borman, I add the following:

"And from the crew of OMWorld, we close with good night, good luck, a
Merry Chrisnukkah, and God/Yahweh/Jehovah/Roddenberry/
TrueAllah/Shiva/Buddah/Zeus bless all of you - all of you on the good
Earth"

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Old December 25th 04, 05:41 PM
Rand Simberg

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:21:30 -0600, in a place far, far away, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org made
the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

...Chrisnukkah is upon us, and here's hoping each and every one of you
has a happy, fun and above all else *safe* holiday season. Especially
those of you who've been snowed under these past few days, and
double-especially for those in the Houstopolis area, who probably have
never seen snow even in the light flurry category that's reportedly
hitting that area as I type.

...To paraphrase Frank Borman, I add the following:

"And from the crew of OMWorld, we close with good night, good luck, a
Merry Chrisnukkah, and God/Yahweh/Jehovah/Roddenberry/
TrueAllah/Shiva/Buddah/Zeus bless all of you - all of you on the good
Earth"

Best of the season to you as well, OM.
Old December 25th 04, 06:11 PM
Rand Simberg

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 17:41:10 GMT, in a place far, far away,
h (Rand Simberg) made the phosphor on my

Best of the season to you as well, OM.

And to everyone else.
Old December 26th 04, 07:42 AM

Actually, the last time I lived in Houston in ALSO snowed...I must be
good luck! But, it's always fun watching these folks TRY to drive;
one-sixteenth of an inch of snow and suddenly traffic stands still! LOL