Surprise tonight

Old June 27th 04, 07:35 AM
starlord

Default Surprise tonight

I got all set up tonight and was cooling off, there was a little bit of wind
but not the gale force I've seen. Happen to look down the street and noticed
this guy coming up B St. Turns out he's another reporter for a group of
small papers that are HQ'ed in Bakersfield. He spent most of the evening
talking to me, talking to the few people who stopped by, even during the
small debate I was having with one guy ( along the lines of the one where on
SAA about spending bucks to go up and not on earth ).

He went into FF to get something to eat, I just wonder if he asked them
anything. But at 9:30pm, a whole 1/2 hour before they close, they turned off
the parking lot lights! Giving me a better night sky and more people stopped
by.

He said he doesn't know if the editor will go for the story, but I know HE
leaned a few things tonight. What with Jupiter, and the Moon and after the
lights the other stars too. Didn't leave there until 11pm, he left just
after 10pm.

Tonight I had at lest 5 people who came over and said they've seen me out
there for the longest time and had never stopped before.

The last two guys, from Palmdale, came over to see what kind of fireworks I
was going to shoot! But I got them hooked at looking at the moon.

The Lone Sidewalk Astronomer of Rosamond.

Old June 27th 04, 03:22 PM
Jason Smith

I had a hard time defecating yesterday. I didn't eat enough fiber the day
before and I had a difficult time squeezing out one of the fecal members.
It was brown as always, but a little darker probably as a result of the iron
supplement I've been taking. I observed it, as usual, to make sure there
wasn't any blood present or any unusual knots. A stonger odor than usual
was noted too, no doubt from the protein shake I had the day before.
Observations were complete and the commode handle was depressed. All went
well.....

Old June 27th 04, 03:34 PM
Martin R. Howell

Spoken like a real asshole, Jason.

PLONK

--
Martin
"Photographs From the Universe of Amateur Astronomy"

Old June 27th 04, 04:05 PM
Jason Smith

I said that if this off-topic bs was posted, I'd relate my defecation
experiences.......

hlink.net...

Old June 27th 04, 04:33 PM
lightshow

Jason Smith wrote:
I said that if this off-topic bs was posted, I'd relate my defecation
experiences.......

"Martin R. Howell" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Spoken like a real asshole, Jason.

PLONK

--
Martin
"Photographs From the Universe of Amateur Astronomy"
http://home.earthlink.net/~martinhowell

Sounds to me like Jason misses Fred. Why not try a case of prune juice
Jason? With any luck, you won't be around to pull the chain...

jon

Old June 27th 04, 04:56 PM
starlord

Welcome to Mr.Killfile JERK.

"Jason Smith" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I had a hard time defecating yesterday.

Lousy viewing, but good Lessons Learned Tonight Edward Smith Amateur Astronomy 3 March 5th 04 06:29 AM
Stardust Surprise Ron Astronomy Misc 0 January 17th 04 12:30 AM
Stardust Surprise Ron Science 0 January 17th 04 12:29 AM
Tonight I will dream NiJof Amateur Astronomy 25 December 12th 03 06:46 PM
Total Solar Eclipse Live Tonight W. Watson Amateur Astronomy 7 November 25th 03 06:26 AM