Double Dip Recession?

Old September 12th 11, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Double Dip Recession?

http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/...le+Feedfetcher

Double-A

Old September 13th 11, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

On Sep 12, 5:07*pm, Double-A wrote:
http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/...a-to-cut-30000...

Double-A

Run on the banks could be what that 11/11/11 dream might be trying to
tell me. That could be the reason rich are buying gold at such high
prices. TreBert
Old September 14th 11, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

On Sep 12, 5:07*pm, Double-A wrote:
http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/...a-to-cut-30000...

Double-A

CNN today reported the poor are getting poorer. Will this news effect
the stock market. Gold will sell at 2,500,as the GOPer rich buy it
up. They are turning the paper money(cash) they stole from the
treasury into gold. Do you pay taxes on gold Ooops Goper Mafia never
pay taxes. TreBert
Old September 14th 11, 05:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THE STOCK MARKET IS UP, IDIOT!

AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO DAMNED CLEVER?

Saul Levy

Old September 14th 11, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 12, 2:07*pm, Double-A wrote:
http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/...a-to-cut-30000...

Double-A

Where in the American system is there not corruption, extortion and
fraud?

http://translate.google.com/#
Old September 15th 11, 12:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

On Sep 14, 1:28*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Sep 12, 2:07*pm, Double-A wrote:

http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/...a-to-cut-30000...

Double-A

Where in the American system is there not corruption, extortion and
fraud?

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Salvation Army is made up of honest Americans. Red Cross sold blood
they knew had HIV in it. And the Band Played on. TreBert
Old September 15th 11, 04:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 15, 4:53*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Sep 14, 1:28*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Sep 12, 2:07*pm, Double-A wrote:

http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/...a-to-cut-30000....

Double-A

Where in the American system is there not corruption, extortion and
fraud?

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Salvation Army is made up of honest Americans. Red Cross sold blood
they knew had HIV in it. And the Band Played on. *TreBert

Yes, and those pesky Mennonites were always known for being as
trustworthy and thrifty as the Salvation Army.

For every good private or public agency, seems there's ten bad or
dysfunctional ones, and it's those mostly funded via public loot from
our State and Federal coffers that seem to have become the most
problematic.

The overhead of our state and federal government (including their many
contracted pools of others doing whatever they are paid to do) is
simply too great for the return on investment, and especially
problematic and spendy whenever mistakes or ulterior motives get
involved.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old September 21st 11, 01:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Sep 14, 5:55*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Sep 12, 5:07*pm, Double-A wrote:

http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/...a-to-cut-30000...

Double-A

CNN today reported the poor are getting poorer. Will this news effect
the stock market.

Is this news? I thought it was in the Bible!

Gold will sell at 2,500,as the GOPer rich buy it
up. *They are turning the paper money(cash) they stole from the
treasury into gold. Do you pay taxes on gold Ooops Goper Mafia never
pay taxes. TreBert

Odd how liberal talk show host Alan Colmse is advertising investing in
gold! He had Billy Graham's daughter on last night. She believes
that Jesus Christ will return in her lifetime (soon) and set
everything straight! The upshot was that then all good Christians
could go to heaven, while others like Jewish Colmes would have
somewere else to go. Colmes though thought JC wouldn't be too hard on
him because he was Jewish too!

Double-A

Old September 21st 11, 03:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

ALL RELIGIONS ARE BULL****, DA!

Saul Levy

Old September 22nd 11, 02:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Its Hard to do a Schtick on JC since he had such a painful death. No humor in the bible. I did a few schticks on events(stories) in the bible. I posted the one on David killing Galilth. It went well. I still have my sense of humor,but I can'[t hear it when people laugh. There are no deaf comics TreBert