Yikes!

Old January 20th 05, 04:33 AM
Jan Owen

Default Yikes!

http://www.teeterstelescopes.com/

--
Jan Owen

To reach me directly, remove the Z, if one appears in my e-mail address...
Latitude: 33.662
Longitude: -112.3272

Old January 20th 05, 04:49 AM
Richard F.L.R. Snashall

Jan Owen wrote:
http://www.teeterstelescopes.com/

Be thankful Roland Christen doesn't need any more graduate
degrees!

Old January 20th 05, 08:19 AM
Impact9

Well that's one way to narrow my choices down. Hopefully everything
goes good for those folks!

Old January 20th 05, 02:14 PM
Tom_T

He'd been contemplating that for a while.

He's a young man with a great head on his shoulders and there's no
doubt in my mind that he will be a success in life.
His scopes are works of art and will be missed.

Old January 20th 05, 02:15 PM
Ed T

"Impact9" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well that's one way to narrow my choices down. Hopefully everything
goes good for those folks!

Rob is a young guy, still in college I think. He's probably focusing on
education and career goals.

Ed T.

Old January 20th 05, 06:57 PM
Paul Winalski

Wow! I'm amazed that he was able to run a successful
telescope-building business AND attend college at the same
time.

Best of luck to you, Robert, in your academic pursuits. I hope to
see Teeters Telescopes back in production when you finish grad school.

-Paul W.

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:33:18 -0700, "Jan Owen"
wrote:

http://www.teeterstelescopes.com/

----------
Remove 'Z' to reply by email.
Old January 20th 05, 09:25 PM
RichA

wrote:

http://www.teeterstelescopes.com/

What will they do when that same kind of message comes from Astro
Physics?
-Rich
Old January 20th 05, 11:13 PM
CHASLX200

Subject: Yikes!
From: RichA
Date: 1/20/2005 4:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
wrote:

http://www.teeterstelescopes.com/

What will they do when that same kind of message comes from Astro
Physics?
-Rich

***************************
Roll over and die i guess, then used AP's will triple in price!!!

Chas P.
Old January 20th 05, 11:18 PM

Perhaps Roland might enjoy evening classes.
In mirror making perhaps? ;-)

Chris.B

Old January 20th 05, 11:59 PM
Tom_T

I've heard there is a secret project to clone Al Nagler, Roland
Christen and a few other notables.