8" f/8 Teeters Dob

Old January 20th 05, 02:18 PM
Ed T

wrote in message
Tom,

Oh yeah, that's right, you let the big girl go didn't you? But you're
still quite well set if I do say so myself!

Clear skies,
Clyde

Tom has found "another girl" g. Went from 10" to 15" to 18".

Ed T.

Old January 20th 05, 04:01 PM
Sayf Connary

Tom_T wrote:
Yah, but picked up an even bigger girl - 15" then 18".

Overall, I'm pretty happy with what I've got, but I see so much stuff
that I'm all too tempted to pick out the nicer items as they come my
way. I think the WO ED Triplet is going to be a case in point.

I just can't believe they sell this scope for $800. It's a real
beauty.

Hey Ed - go for the 18" scope - but get a lightweight one like
Obsession, T-scope Ultralight or Plettstone. You got the skies for it
- ferget messin around with this little stuff....

)

Better hurry too. See: http://www.teeterstelescopes.com/

This is being discussed in another thread...
--
-Sayf
Old January 20th 05, 04:18 PM
Ed T

"Tom_T" wrote in message

Hey Ed - go for the 18" scope - but get a lightweight one like
Obsession, T-scope Ultralight or Plettstone. You got the skies for it
- ferget messin around with this little stuff....

)

Yes, there is that g. Add to the mix a future small observatory and the
whole picture just gets muddier. I think I'll enjoy the scopes I have until
the mental fog clears!

Ed T.