Gus Grissoms Two Assholes

Old January 27th 04, 07:57 AM
Anonymous

Default Gus Grissoms Two Assholes

An astronaut died in a horrible fire. The mortician thought it was possibly this
guy he met once named Gus, but the body was so badly burned, he needed
somebody to make a positive identification.

That task fell to Guss two friends, Deke and Al. Deke came over to the
body and said, "Hes burned pretty bad, all right. Roll him over." Deke
looked at the dead mans buttocks and said, "Nope, that aint Gus."

Thinking the incident strange, the mortician said nothing. He then brought
in Al. Al takes a look at the body and said, "Wow, hes burned to a crisp.
Roll him over." Again, the same reply, "Nope, that aint Gus."

The mortician said, "How can you tell?"

Al replied, "Gus had two assholes."

The mortician then said, "What?! How could he have two assholes?"

Then Al replied, "Everybody knew Gus had two assholes. Whenever the
three of us would go into town youd hear people say, Here comes Gus
with those two assholes!"

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for s
his country. He won it by making the other Sergeant-At-Arms

- General George S. Patton, Jr

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Old January 27th 04, 12:18 PM
Hallerb

Today happens to be my birthday, I am 47. I still remember the sad night I
heard about the fire. I was with my mom on a ramp at the Mc Kees Rocks bridge
near Pittsburgh. I grieve for all those that fire affected.

Last year I felt privelaged to attend the memorial service at that pad, thanks
to scott. I would of gone again this year but my dad is 76 ill and lives on the
other side of the country. So this year I will be seeing him instead.

Last year I was about to leave my hotel for the trip home and being in orlando
was waiting for columbias sonic boom that never arrived

My birthday has become so tied to these sad events its no longer fun but a time
to grieve.

Personally I find no humor in any of this but perhaps its just me

Silent prayer for all those effected including management who allowed it to
occur....

Dittmore and others, it must be tough to live with that
Old January 27th 04, 01:26 PM
Hallerb

Doesn't it break some kind of rule to pray for somebody and bitch about
them at the same time?

It wasnt complaing, Imagine living with that? I heard the managers of
challenger had serious problems afterward. Dont want to see that happen to
anyone...

I hope you have a happier birthday this year. Best wishes to your
father.

thank you very much.