Patriots

Old January 23rd 12, 02:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Patriots

I have my wish... A revenge game against the Giants.

It is good to be a New England sports fan over he last decade or so.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 23rd 12, 03:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Jan 23, 9:44*am, HVAC wrote:
I have my wish... A revenge game against the Giants.

It is good to be a New England sports fan over he last decade or so.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

It's on! Giants to repeat. My neighbor a Red Sox and NE fanatic is
hosting the Super Bowl party and I will be the only New Yorker in the
house.

I will be passing out crying towels at the beginning of the game.

RT
Old January 23rd 12, 03:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 23, 10:25*am, vtcapo wrote:
On Jan 23, 9:44*am, HVAC wrote:

I have my wish... A revenge game against the Giants.

It is good to be a New England sports fan over he last decade or so.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

It's on! Giants to repeat. *My neighbor a Red Sox and NE fanatic is
hosting the Super Bowl party and I will be the only New Yorker in the
house.

I will be passing out crying towels at the beginning of the game.

RT

I took the points,and won big bucks,and also had the pleasure of
seeing my team win. Who could ask for more TreBert
Old January 23rd 12, 04:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/23/2012 10:25 AM, vtcapo wrote:
On Jan 23, 9:44 am, wrote:
I have my wish... A revenge game against the Giants.

It is good to be a New England sports fan over he last decade or so.

It's on! Giants to repeat. My neighbor a Red Sox and NE fanatic is
hosting the Super Bowl party and I will be the only New Yorker in the
house.

When they throw your tired ass out, the party will begin!

I will be passing out crying towels at the beginning of the game.

Good. When the Giants lose, all their fans will riot and get
hit with tear gas. Then those towels will come in handy.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 23rd 12, 05:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Jan 23, 9:44 am, *wrote:
I have my wish... A revenge game against the Giants.

It is good to be a New England sports fan over he last decade or so.

It's on! Giants to repeat. *My neighbor a Red Sox and NE fanatic is
hosting the Super Bowl party and I will be the only New Yorker in the
house.

When they throw your tired ass out, the party will begin!

I will be passing out crying towels at the beginning of the game.

Good. When the Giants lose, all their fans will riot and get
hit with tear gas. Then those towels will come in handy.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

I guess we will have to wait and see. But you have to admit both teams
got lucky and shouldn't be going to the Show....

How would you like to be that kicker for the Ravens or that kick off
returner for the 49er's on the flight back?

RT
PS Damn, that has to be almost as bad as being born Hagar...
RT
Old January 23rd 12, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/23/2012 12:50 PM, vtcapo wrote:

Good. When the Giants lose, all their fans will riot and get
hit with tear gas. Then those towels will come in handy.

--

I guess we will have to wait and see. But you have to admit both teams
got lucky and shouldn't be going to the Show....

How would you like to be that kicker for the Ravens or that kick off
returner for the 49er's on the flight back?

Look, I have been a Patriots fan since I can remember.
My dad bought stock in the old Boston Patriots in 1959
and I've seen the Patriots play games at Fenway Park,
Alumni Field, Shaffer Stadium and Gillette. ****, I saw
them play an exhibition game at the same stadium where
I played high school football. I was brought up being a
Patriots fan, I've ALWAYS been a Patriots fan. Most of
the time, they flat-out sucked dog dick. I watched and
suffered through 1-15 seasons......They used to be the
laughing stock of the league and STILL some of us continued
to follow them. Then came Bob Kraft. He totally hit a home
run when he hired Parcells as coach and drafted Bledsoe.
Instantly, the Patriots we legitimate. Bledsoe got the ****
knocked out of him by the Jets, Brady came in, and the rest
is history. Now they are THE paradigm organization in the league.

To sum up....Those mother-****ers OWED me !

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl