Big Bertha Thing features

Old April 28th 07, 03:35 PM posted to swnet.sci.astro,sci.astro
Tony Lance[_8_]

Default Big Bertha Thing features

Big Bertha Thing proton
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/proton.html
Access page JPG 55K Image
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including soc.history.medieval

Round photographic plates.

Caption;-
A pair of tracks, apparently arising simultaneously,
from a common point, outside the field of view.
The particles responsible for these tracks, have been ejected,
when a cosmic ray was absorbed.
The thinner track is that of a 120 MeV electron.
The more dense track is that of a 130 MeV proton.
This photograph was taken with a field of 17,000 oersteds.

From a book by
J.D.Stranathan Ph.D.,
Professor of Physics and Chairman of
Department, University of Kansas.
The "Particles" of Modern Physics.
(C) Copyright The Blakston Co. 1942

Big Bertha Thing laundry

My beautiful laundrette only had two machines,
so I asked my customers, if they would bring there own in.
Now we have seven machines and it is very nice.
Once we get the water pipes and electricity laid, it will be magnificent.
For water read data and electricity read documentation.

Pastures was released on OUSA Classical Particle conf.,
on 5th November 1997(Bonfire Night UK)

(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1997.
To comply with my copyright,
please distribute complete copies, free of charge.

Tony Lance

Newsgroups: sci.chem
From: Tony Lance
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:24:28 +0000
Subject: Big Bertha Thing tactics

Big Bertha Thing tactics

To whom it may concern. (Newsgroup: sci.chem)
To defend against a denial of service attack on a newsgroup,
use the same tactics that Big Bertha Thing uses
on the most wanted list guys.
1. All threads are one posting long.
2. All replies are posted to one thread.
3. No postings of most wanted are read.
4. No replies to most wanted.
5. No direct criticism of most wanted.
6. All criticism should be pictorial, literate, allegorical
anecdotal and out of copyright.
7. It is a defense in English law that something which is not
libelous in one context, cannot be read in another
context as libelous.
8. This is also true of English universities, where the guy has tenure.
9. Corporate branding can reinforce trust, as well as irritation.
10. A group of guys posting across several newsgroups,
can have strategic reasons for their choice of newsgroups.
11. Three battles have been won so far. (39 family jewels)
12. The fourth battle is now on. (Asian Rim)
13. So I posted a picture of historical scientific interest,
which looked like a shell hole. (Virtual artillary shell)
14. Use double pass newsreader software to download headers,
before the rest of the postings. (NNTP)

http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/want04.html