curse

Old April 26th 07, 10:20 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default curse

I guess

If I can get my tapes on YouTube the FBI will probably become part of
the mess

the FBI will need to look at

Dr. Goldsmith had 1 or 2 people who worked for him. Estelle Marshall
worked for Dr. Goldsmith.
I talked to her many times. She knew about me. I think she knew
about Heidy. She knew about police crimes. The person who worked
with Estelle Marshall knew about police crimes.

Dr. Goldsmith and Lt. Bright had a meeting about police doing crimes.
Lt. Bright worked for Old Dominion University police. I was at the
meeting. Lt. Bright knows about Old Dominion University police doing
crimes.

Kurt Stocklmeir

curse [email protected] Astronomy Misc 3 May 22nd 07 01:33 AM
curse [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 April 26th 07 10:07 PM
curse [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 April 18th 07 10:27 PM
curse [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 April 18th 07 09:41 PM
curse [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 April 18th 07 03:59 AM