Einstein was an atheist. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN WAS AN IDIOT

Old December 16th 06, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

Default Speed of Flowing Space into Mass (was - Einstein was an...)

In article .com,
"Double-A" wrote:

You might want to work on making your insults more witty, since that's
all you seem to have to offer!

I could add all of your physics qualifications together and still get
nothing.

Double-A

I think nightbat is calling you, he's made another "nugget" of
discovery. You'd better rush on over with your pooper scooper.

Fluid space indeed. Well, now Star Trek Voyager is giving you insights
now.

Please Double-A, explain what is exactly space flowing in? How would you
detect the motion. Lets happily ignore the fact that the Aether model is
dead and buried.

You guys must be amongst the finest minds of the 14th Century.

--

Just \int_0^\infty du it!

Old December 16th 06, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article .com,
"Double-A" wrote:

You might want to work on making your insults more witty, since that's
all you seem to have to offer!

I could add all of your physics qualifications together and still get
nothing.

Double-A

I think nightbat is calling you, he's made another "nugget" of
discovery. You'd better rush on over with your pooper scooper.

Fluid space indeed. Well, now Star Trek Voyager is giving you insights
now.

Please Double-A, explain what is exactly space flowing in? How would you
detect the motion. Lets happily ignore the fact that the Aether model is
dead and buried.

You guys must be amongst the finest minds of the 14th Century.

If that were true, we would still be centuries ahead of you!

Double-A

--

Just \int_0^\infty du it!

Old December 16th 06, 06:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article .com,
"Double-A" wrote:

If that were true, we would still be centuries ahead of you!

Double-A

But as you said it isnt true. You're a bunch of no hoper social misfits
without a physics qualification between you, producing a mishmash of
poor scifi and even poorer science (though I taint the word by even
mentioning it in the same sentence as your moronic ramblings) which has
no congruence with reality at all.

But you keep on washing nightbats ass with your tounge AA- I guess
double-A stands for Asshole Astronomer? Even if it did, the second part
is still incorrect.

But you evade my questions really well so I shall repeat.

What is space flowing in?

Hint, is it turtles all the way down?

--

Just \int_0^\infty du it!

Old December 16th 06, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bill Sheppard

From NB:
Yes... the VSP diehards quack on..

Yeah, their motto is "keep on quackin'" in the manner of the old pot
runners' slogan "keep on truckin'". :-) oc

Old December 16th 06, 06:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article .com,
"Double-A" wrote:

You might want to work on making your insults more witty, since that's
all you seem to have to offer!

I could add all of your physics qualifications together and still get
nothing.

Double-A

I think nightbat is calling you, he's made another "nugget" of
discovery. You'd better rush on over with your pooper scooper.

Fluid space indeed. Well, now Star Trek Voyager is giving you insights
now.

Please Double-A, explain what is exactly space flowing in? How would you
detect the motion. Lets happily ignore the fact that the Aether model is
dead and buried.

You guys must be amongst the finest minds of the 14th Century.

If that were true, we would still be centuries ahead of you!

Well played D-A! You got P-P on the run and damp!

HJ

Old December 16th 06, 07:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article .com,
"Double-A" wrote:

If that were true, we would still be centuries ahead of you!

Double-A

But as you said it isnt true. You're a bunch of no hoper social misfits
without a physics qualification between you, producing a mishmash of
poor scifi and even poorer science (though I taint the word by even
mentioning it in the same sentence as your moronic ramblings) which has
no congruence with reality at all.

But you keep on washing nightbats ass with your tounge AA- I guess
double-A stands for Asshole Astronomer? Even if it did, the second part
is still incorrect.

You are beginning to sound a lot like Michael Baldwin, Bruce. I
stopped even reading his posts because he is such a witless A-hole.

But you evade my questions really well so I shall repeat.

What is space flowing in?

What is being warped?

Double-A

Old December 16th 06, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bill Sheppard

Default Einstein was a very wise old elf

From AA, replying to Bert:

Certainly Einstein must have considered
concepts of compression and density of
space in developing his warped space
GR model.

As stated before, i would certainly like to believe this. Whereas Henry
Lindner has roundly denounced him as a charlatan and a fraud for
allowing the 'no medium' doctrine to take over science while knowing
full well better. That certainly would qualify him as an idiot (the
original title of this thread).
I believe more and more that he had to know the truth
but *deliberately* couched it in the "curvature of space" metaphor.
After all, the math does work, as proven over and over in GR. By
couching the truth this way and depicting space as 'nothing', and then
spending his last 30 years "searching for" the unification of gravity,
he very convincingly cemented in stone the 'no medium' doctrine.. like a
mama bird feigning a broken wing. But it was an act of supreme wisdom,
not idiocy. It's gotta be one or the other, there's not much room for
middle ground here.

Perhaps Einstein was closer to
discovering the Wolter refrigerator model of the universe than I had

thought!

Actually the freon cycle analogy was not Wolter's but (ahem) an oc
original.
As related numeroius times before you (AA) came to the
NG, Wolter jestingly used the terms 'Big Hoover in the sky' and 'the
ultimate Tokamak' in describing his centerpiece 'Engine'. He also used
the analogy of a jet engine running on a test stand. You hear the whine
of the turbine and the roar of the exhaust and see the whole process at
work. Meanwhile, a tiny dust speck gets sucked thru the engine,
undergoes combustion and is instantly shot out the exhaust as a particle
of carbon. It felt a 'bang', a BIG bang as it went thru the engine. From
the limited perception of that particle, it only knew of the 'bang', not
the larger, whole process at work.. thus illustrating the restricted
'inside' referance frame of the 'Singular BB' model vs. the larger
'outside' frame that sees the whole Process.
The freon cycle analogy was a refinement of the 'jet
engine' analogy. And db says oc has no original thought but just parrots
Wolter. Hrrumph. :-) oc

Old December 16th 06, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article . com,
"Double-A" wrote:

What is being warped?

Double-A

The shape of spacetime. Really, even a dunderhead like you should
understand this.

--

Just \int_0^\infty du it!

Old December 16th 06, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
"honestjohn" wrote:

If that were true, we would still be centuries ahead of you!

Well played D-A! You got P-P on the run and damp!

HJ

Oh god, another imbecile. You lot interbred or something?

--

Just \int_0^\infty du it!

Old December 16th 06, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article . com,
"Double-A" wrote:

What is being warped?

Double-A

The shape of spacetime. Really, even a dunderhead like you should
understand this.

So what is the shape of spacetime being warped in?

--

Just \int_0^\infty du it!

EINSTEIN DIDN'T KNOW WHY ACE Astronomy Misc 0 November 28th 05 07:07 PM
Calling Einstein bluff .. OK AGAIN with CApItaLS CALLING EINSTEIN BLUFF, MEASURING OWLS ftl_freak Astronomy Misc 0 October 6th 05 04:48 PM
Calling Einstein bluff .. OK AGAIN with CApItaLS CALLING EINSTEIN BLUFF, MEASURING OWLS ftl_freak Astronomy Misc 0 October 6th 05 04:09 PM
Einstein Tom Kirke Astronomy Misc 10 June 1st 05 10:13 PM
Einstein Tom Kirke Amateur Astronomy 11 June 1st 05 10:13 PM