Massive NY Record Snowfall Amounts Could Mean Massive Flooding AndDestruction This Spring

Old February 12th 07, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Massive NY Record Snowfall Amounts Could Mean Massive Flooding AndDestruction This Spring

night bat wrote

With NY reeling from record 10 ft plus snow fall amounts,
the melting flooding potential this spring could be tragic, oh mercy!
This naturally goes right over the auk coffeeboy laughing heads. And
Saul right on cue chews in, "so what, it's normal", while clueless auk
crossposting nano diaperboi I Deco and diaperboi II Ducky cry, please
change our smelly diapers cause we've worn them for over two weeks, waa,
waa.

By the sheer interest and amount of auk dormant junk gene crossposting
retards no wonder Darla wanted Science Officer special care of these
coffeeboy mental deficient ones. The current alt.astronomy post count is
now heading over 500 posts a day and rising. Such over interest in our
Officer Team profoundness really shows and so affirming for the Starship
auk bellboys in training really need sooooo much help.

Continue Earth training attempted brain IQ enhancement of the auk
hopeless ones Team Members, maybe we can salvage some of the coffeeboys
for spill aisle clean-up duties in artificial induced gravity zone areas
if nothing else.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old February 12th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Massive NY Record Snowfall Amounts Could Mean Massive Flooding...

nightbat If you melted 10 feet of snow you would have 10 inches of
water. Getting hit by a 10 inch rain storm is worse. Snow melts slowly
giving man a chance to control the run off. Right now I would advise
getting it off roofs,but not make very high mounds. Let it lay flat,and
have the Sun do its job. Make have food drops of Zinni pasta. peanut
butter. bread and milk,Florida oranges potatoes (MSP ) and Bud light
and for old times sake some brandy to keep your spirits up. Cactus
Saul would recommend. "Spread lots of kosher salt on your walk way".
Bert

Old February 12th 07, 06:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Feb 12, 9:37 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
nightbat If you melted 10 feet of snow you would have 10 inches of
water. Getting hit by a 10 inch rain storm is worse. Snow melts slowly
giving man a chance to control the run off.

Not necessarily. Some of the worst flooding we've had around here was
when after a heavy snowfall, warm winds would blow in from Hawaii with
hard driving rain! This kind of storm at 55F can melt snow very
rapidly and cause a lot of flooding. It all depends on what turn the
weather takes next.

Double-A

Old February 12th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
nightbat If you melted 10 feet of snow you would have 10 inches of
water. Getting hit by a 10 inch rain storm is worse. Snow melts slowly
giving man a chance to control the run off. Right now I would advise
getting it off roofs,but not make very high mounds. Let it lay flat,and
have the Sun do its job. Make have food drops of Zinni pasta. peanut
butter. bread and milk,Florida oranges potatoes (MSP ) and Bud light
and for old times sake some brandy to keep your spirits up. Cactus
Saul would recommend. "Spread lots of kosher salt on your walk way".
Bert

nightbat

Oh no Major that's exactly what they are reportedly doing,
piling up all the falling snow in huge sidewalk piles, so much so, they
are building higher and higher massive piles of snow, oh mercy! The
roofs, oh heaven help us, all the roofs are ready to collapse from all
the weight and more snow coming. A big one is reportedly right now
heading for NY non stop. The massive spring thaw runoff will only be
potentially catastrophic and cause major flooding and wide spread
devastation, this can't be happening! Saul thinks this is fine and
normal, sure he's in the desert sunning himself, oh the humanity!

Ok Major, if they spread Saul kosher salt right now they could perhaps
help temporary clear some of the sidewalks and streets but all the
melting water will still sub temps freeze and back-up then what, kosher
flooding later? Holy cotton candy, poor NY but I bet the kids are happy
not having school alright. Ok, put those satellite planet scanners on
NY, oh my gosh!, it's worst then 1st reported, there's not hope, there's
no hope at all for New Mexico NY. Sure, Saul must think they're talking
about desert New Mexico,

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old February 12th 07, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

On Feb 12, 9:37 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

nightbat If you melted 10 feet of snow you would have 10 inches of
water. Getting hit by a 10 inch rain storm is worse. Snow melts slowly
giving man a chance to control the run off.

Commander Double-A

Not necessarily. Some of the worst flooding we've had around here was
when after a heavy snowfall, warm winds would blow in from Hawaii with
hard driving rain! This kind of storm at 55F can melt snow very
rapidly and cause a lot of flooding. It all depends on what turn the
weather takes next.

Double-A

nightbat

Thank you Commander for your affirmation and the planet crisis
for New Mexico NY is real, never mind what Saul says.

Major Bert

Right now I would advise
getting it off roofs,but not make very high mounds. Let it lay flat,and
have the Sun do its job. Make have food drops of Zinni pasta. peanut
butter. bread and milk,Florida oranges potatoes (MSP ) and Bud light
and for old times sake some brandy to keep your spirits up. Cactus
Saul would recommend. "Spread lots of kosher salt on your walk way".
Bert

nightbat

Stay alert Science Officers and never let your guard down, this
is not a drill.

monitoring,
Captain nightbat
Old February 12th 07, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Nightbat If people have left their homes because they have no power,and
did not take the heavy snow off their roofs this is very bad. This can
cause rafters,and old plywood to sink down making roof shingles leak.
This water will go through the ceiling dry wall like a sponge,and it
will collapse onto the furniture,and shot circuit fixtures that can burn
the house down. I hope the fire department is shuting the electricity
from the outside. We know Allstate's money is safe. Bert

Old March 10th 07, 05:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Aw, frootie, WartPlug predicted a horrible drought that would kill all
the crops and starve all of us to death! You'd better get together
with him and clean up your stories! You can't have both!

Saul Levy