Perpetual Motion on the Moon

Old April 29th 05, 09:03 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Perpetual Motion on the Moon

What better place for the "Sterling" engine to run. It works on heat
exchange (hot and cold) The moon has extreme temperature
difference from Sun to shade. Saw a small model of the Sterling engine
running on the energy of hot cup of coffee . One large sterling engine
could run a generator,and the moon theoretically could have unlimited
electricity. The ultimate free lunch. The Sterling engine was shown
on "History" channel this week Bert

Old April 29th 05, 03:08 PM
spiral_72

Now all we have to do is get that energy here. I wonder what the losses
are on 300,000 miles of cable?

Old April 29th 05, 10:00 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Moon satellite made by man and having a diameter of 15 miles.Made of
clear plastic 99% hollow. Inside made with plasma gas(same as in a
fluorescent lighting) GE,Goodyear Gates and NASA should get together on
this project. Sterling engine supplying electricity. Orbiting the Moon
at 7300 miles. Bright enough to be seen from Earth with no trouble.
First direct glowing object other than stars in the universe. It is
mans gift to our solar system. It is my gift to Darla so she has a light
house to make it Easier to find Earth and me. Bert

Old April 29th 05, 10:36 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Moon satellite made by man and having a diameter of 15 miles.Made of
clear plastic 99% hollow. Inside made with plasma gas(same as in a
fluorescent lighting) GE,Goodyear Gates and NASA should get together on
this project. Sterling engine supplying electricity. Orbiting the Moon
at 7300 miles. Bright enough to be seen from Earth with no trouble.
First direct glowing object other than stars in the universe. It is
mans gift to our solar system. It is my gift to Darla so she has a light
house to make it Easier to find Earth and me. Bert

nightbat

Forget gazillion costing 15 mile nightlight for remember we have
your millions or billions of always leaking toy blowup sex doll oxygen
helium escaping hot gas Earth tail that can probably be spotted from
Andrometa's arms. Anyway Nasa can't even resupply the ISS how do you
plan on getting that nightlight up there, refurbished Delta?

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old April 29th 05, 11:21 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat NASA is going to have to go with more powerful
rockets(someday). To help pay for the cost NASA is going to have to
return 25% of the money it stole. Gates can throw in 15 billion and
Allen 8 billion.GE and Goodyear can supply the gas and plastic.
Balloons are easy to build in space. It would be lighter than the ISS.
Not as hard to build as the Great pyramid,and 9 billion people would
take pride in seeing it. It could be used to lighten up the back side of
the Moon. It could have a good effect for all humankind.. Bert

Old April 30th 05, 12:02 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat NASA is going to have to go with more powerful
rockets(someday). To help pay for the cost NASA is going to have to
return 25% of the money it stole. Gates can throw in 15 billion and
Allen 8 billion.GE and Goodyear can supply the gas and plastic.
Balloons are easy to build in space. It would be lighter than the ISS.
Not as hard to build as the Great pyramid,and 9 billion people would
take pride in seeing it. It could be used to lighten up the back side of
the Moon. It could have a good effect for all humankind.. Bert

\
nightbat

You and your toy blow up balloons, it's fantastic, it's
preposterous, it's ridiculous, it just might work. Ok, you pitch it to
Gates and the rest of the boys, I'll see if McDonald's golden arches
wants in and maybe some of the Los Alamos scientist's during their lunch
break. I mean this can't be as bad as that net space elevator idea, heck
and Earth air or gas to blow the thing up is free right?

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old April 30th 05, 01:38 AM
Greysky

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Moon satellite made by man and having a diameter of 15 miles.Made of
clear plastic 99% hollow. Inside made with plasma gas(same as in a
fluorescent lighting) GE,Goodyear Gates and NASA should get together on
this project. Sterling engine supplying electricity. Orbiting the Moon
at 7300 miles. Bright enough to be seen from Earth with no trouble.
First direct glowing object other than stars in the universe. It is
mans gift to our solar system. It is my gift to Darla so she has a light
house to make it Easier to find Earth and me. Bert

You wouldn't need to put the sterling engine in a lunar satellite, Bert. You
can use the moon itself as a platform. Since the gas operates inside on a
heat gradient, just have the 'hot' end lying near the rim of a crater in the
sun, and have the 'cold' end inside the crater where sunlight never reaches.
You have a 200-300 degree difference in heat potential and the gas sealed
inside will merrily move around and let you generate electricity, which you
can turn into microwaves and beam back to earth. The efficiency will beat
using solar cells - anything else you do is fluff (like lighting up a laser
torch).

Greysky

Old April 30th 05, 03:05 AM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi nightbat NASA is going to have to go with more powerful
rockets(someday). To help pay for the cost NASA is going to have to
return 25% of the money it stole. Gates can throw in 15 billion and
Allen 8 billion.GE and Goodyear can supply the gas and plastic.
Balloons are easy to build in space.

Ever tried it?

It would be lighter than the ISS.
Not as hard to build as the Great pyramid,and 9 billion people would
take pride in seeing it.

You sure are free and easy with figures, Bert.

What 9 billion people?

The Earth's current population is only 6 billion (precisely
6,379,157,361 as of this morning).

It could be used to lighten up the back side of
the Moon.

Light pollution!

What about those lunar observatories I have planned?

Old April 30th 05, 03:32 AM
Bee

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi nightbat NASA is going to have to go with more powerful
rockets(someday). To help pay for the cost NASA is going to have to
return 25% of the money it stole. Gates can throw in 15 billion and
Allen 8 billion.GE and Goodyear can supply the gas and plastic.
Balloons are easy to build in space. It would be lighter than the ISS.
Not as hard to build as the Great pyramid,and 9 billion people would
take pride in seeing it. It could be used to lighten up the back side of
the Moon. It could have a good effect for all humankind.. Bert

Bert ..

Are you willing to lend some insight into the "Crop Circles"

Bee

Old April 30th 05, 03:05 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A by the time this Moon satellite is finished there will be 9
billion people watching it. My thoughts(math) was a time 27 years into
the future,and hopefully humankind was sexy as ever. Bert

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Misc 6 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Astronomy Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Misc 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM