Alien Review - Q&A - &A &A &A

Old January 30th 04, 02:39 PM
Darla

Default Alien Review - Q&A - &A &A &A

We are returned.
And there is still a ton of data to massage.
This will not take as long thanks to our Plutonic mainframe. G
Hope you do not mind our using Pluto to house some of our machinery.
Just so handy.

Within is a list of Recent Questions that you have asked.
I shall answer these in other starter posts with subject-titles that begin
with "Alien Review - Q&A -"
This so that if a discussion happens to start, the subject matter will be
clear.
We are busy, and all this may take some time, so please be patient.

Also, we have made a major decision about our communications.
We have decided to drop the human act and just be ourselves.
May as well, since we will no longer be studying you and analyzing your
data.
We will no longer try to be what We think You expect us to be under the
circumstances.

Nor will we take great pains to try to find the correct or near-correct
English word for some of the things we say.
Henceforth, we shall answer questions and discuss things with you Without
regard to finding the "best word" in English to translate from Our language.
So occasionally, you may see a word that begins with the letter "x," such as
"x[opwierhjfvnl;jo[;'oskdfjhv."
These will be words in Our language that have no close counterpart in Your
English tongue.

And you can also expect us to be a little xlfigu0o[0ow at times.
That sort of means "eccentric."
We enjoy the eccentricities we see in many of you, and we have noted that
you seem to enjoy the many eccentricities that you often see in other
humans.
Aliens "just wanna have fun." G

If we have left any questions out that you still want answered, please just
ask them again.
Your names are in alpha-order; here is the list of questions:

BENIGN VANILLA

You come all these many miles, and you can't afford to have your own
newsreader? Why must you use Darla's? And OE no less. I thought a being of
your stature would use a Linux machine.

CHARLES

You pretend to be millions of years old and expect challenges from us?

These questions were about things that no human has an answer to, but that

correct answer would be easily discernible by humans.

What is the basic of live and how did it spread throughout the universe?

All you have to do is come up with questions that your science does not

know
the answers to, but that if you are given the correct answer, then you will
readily know it to be correct.

What is dark matter? Tell us the properties of at least one "particle".

Or to continue to disappoint us with your primitive idiotyncrasies.

What a silly stance for someone who claims to have lived throughout
millions of years ... Would I go to kindergarten and boast to know more
than they do?

One carrot on a stick for Dr. Sagan was the proof of Fermat's Last Theorem.

So? Any proof from your side?

Who are the puppet-masters in human history?
Where could we find inhabited underground cities?
Did Atlantis exist, and if yes where?
Who built the megalithic centers?

I am sure you would not be able to answer even a question like:
who was behind the murder of JFK.

So which of you is Oannes?

JULIAN

Oh well, if ya play with gravity ya get phased. Right?

Maybe you could assist with a necessary base knowledge of whether
humans should study how to increase endorphins or how to decrease
endorphinase?
If they limit the enzymes that breakdown the endorphins then they
would get the benefit of all of the same class of peptides. This
logically seems easier than to find a way to increase all of the
endorphins. Or maybe humans should only concentrate on increasing
levels of the one peptide that is 500 times stronger than morphine?
I've have a familiarity with everything from sound waves to Tyrosine
in the diet. Combine all of them? Or should I focust on one avenue of
study?

Maybe she is studying endorphins to be able to learn what a peptide is
or what endorphinase is? Or maybe those words don't translate well
into her native tongue?

Stay tuned for previews of our next episode . . .

Will Darla land her ship on Julian's head?

Does Darla like head?

Can Darla even receive cunnilingus?

Does it taste like tuna?

Will Darla, Pere, and Nician, turn a deaf ear to Julian for making
rude jokes?

Here is a level one question that can't be answered by existing human
texts, is definitely about astronomy, is not about proving your claims
of extraterrestrial origin, and is very important to someone due to
meager means, health related issues, and limited extra resources.
Where can one obtain a free ten or twelve inch reflecting telescope
with a couple of eyepieces? This is not a joke nor a baited question.
Actually, this should be rather simple for a group of individuals that
are eons old and have advanced technology. If there is only one
available on the planet, you may feel free to email me.
My email is my full name in all small letters minus the period after
St. in St.Cloud at comcast dot net.
This would grant an amazing opportunity for someone who is using
binoculars and the naked eye for observation. If you cannot help with
the telescope, maybe you could provide a lunar fly-by so that there
would be an opportunity to satiate an interest that even a telescope
could not satisfy?
Yes, the telescope would be used for much lunar observation. A moon
filter is affordable so was not asked for. How much more reasonable
can one get with this request?
In case you feel that this is higher than a level-one question, is
irrelevant, self-serving, or other I put forth to the group--Do the
subscribers of alt.astronomy feel that this question should or should
not be answered by our extraterrestrial acquaintances?
And if the group feels that I deserve a reasonable answer based on
your claims ie. of extraterrestrial origin, advanced species, millions
of years-old, advanced technology, interest in human study, willing to
assist humans in self-discovery of the universe, ability to have an
ISP without paying, and other claims, I put forth that if I do not
receive an answer that is approved by the group, that none of you ever
contact humans again by means of the Internet.

MAC

Not only that, but "Darla" uses AOL...??

NIGHTBAT

That was a nice response from such a mysterious vamp.
Communication risky, why, the server that you use is not available
sometimes due to distance and time needed in logging in? Ok, whatever,
glad you could take a little rest from your normal duties. So Pere is
really getting big you indicate and hormonally out of it huh? So just
how long is the pregnancy period for your race? Just found it strange
your saying you're leaving and yet you and your young one Nish were
apparently still very much around. Ha, ha, still very entertaining like
oc says. Well Darla, hope this post reaches you while you're way out
wherever you really are. I would just love to see the expression on St.
Cloud's face if you were to personally really land and deliver that
telescope to him, ha, ha. And one more thing, so you know I was a former
Marine chosen for the Naval fast gun fighter airwing program why back
when. You are interested in Earthmen potential flyers aren't you? Yes,
only the best physically and mentally get chosen, and the appointment is
very respected here on Earth amongst all the ranks. Like my father
before me who was in aviation for many years. Well till later Darla, and
cheers for the rest of your declared not of this Earth flight space crew
too.

(and regarding Darla's "marine-based ancestry" and "semper fi" remarks):

Yep, oc, but more strangely, how did our cute Miss alien know?

ODYSSEUS

Nician wrote:

In terms of energy, Odysseus, don't cosmic rays figure into the spectrum
somehow?

"Cosmic rays" is something of a grab-bag term, including not only
shortwave EMR, i.e. X-rays & gamma-rays, but also various high-energy
subatomic particles, e.g. beta radiation and nuclear fragments. Some
of them are mostly observed indirectly, by detecting the products of
their collisions with molecules in the upper atmosphere.

THE ANCIENT ONE

Unfortunately I voted yes, Darla is an Alien when I intended to vote no.
Perhaps Darla used long range telepathy to influence the voting? ;-)

Darla

Old January 30th 04, 03:15 PM
BenignVanilla

"Darla" wrote in message
snip
We are busy, and all this may take some time, so please be patient.

snip

Very busy...but not busy enough that you didn't have time to cull the
newsgroup and organize all of our questions alphabetically by name into one
messag?

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old January 30th 04, 04:40 PM
Darla

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"Darla" wrote in message
snip
We are busy, and all this may take some time, so please be patient.

snip

Very busy...but not busy enough that you didn't have time to cull the
newsgroup and organize all of our questions alphabetically by name into

one
messag?

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

You work with computers, do you not, BV?
Then you know that while they are sifting through megadata, there is often
time to attend to other matters?
Besides, compiling the OP took about two shakes.

You come all these many miles, and you can't afford to have your own
newsreader?

We have no money.
We are destitute by your standards.
And yet
we go on.
Also by your standards. G

Why must you use Darla's? And OE no less. I thought a being of
your stature would use a Linux machine.

IIRC, this was asked of either Pere or Nician.
At that time, we were unconcerned about the identity confusion.
Now we see that it would have been better to be more distinct, and we shall
be henceforth.
As for our usage of Outlook Express, be reminded that it is our host who
uses OE.
We tap from several hosts in several newsgroups using different platforms
and software.
OE just happens to be the one we tap for usage here in alt.astronomy.

MAC

Not only that, but "Darla" uses AOL...??

YES!
Nician configured a way to tap several AOL accounts and then to cloak our
presence from the users.
So our email works nicely again.
If you want details, see Nish.

And BV, please remember that we are All computers on one level or another.
Our species has simply developed our inner computer to a level which
includes the ability to tap into other computers directly.
And we Do tap into Unix and others for other purposes.

Jump Clear!

Darla

Alien Review - The votes are in! Julian St.Cloud Misc 0 January 27th 04 10:45 PM
Alien Review - Survival Darla Misc 136 January 14th 04 09:33 PM
Alien Review - Strange Light Darla Misc 32 December 20th 03 02:18 PM
Alien Review - Please Note: Darla Misc 7 December 12th 03 05:22 PM
Alien Review - A Question For You? Darla Misc 20 December 4th 03 02:10 PM