What if Black Holes Are Created in One Size?

Old April 8th 18, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What if Black Holes Are Created in One Size?

That they can only get more dense,but their size stays the same.More dense means greater force of gravity,and that means greater accretion disk. I must add BHs came first and control galaxies core.One head on look at a spiral galaxy shows this reality.Bert
Old April 9th 18, 04:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert, as usual, begs for Sympathy & Attention
with his Sanctimony and his idiotically phony posts,
while http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1]
is very different from what you posted, which is Bert's habit
to **** into peoples' mouths and want them to be murdered
so that Bert can be a criminal graveyard vandal & **** onto
their graves. Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [1]

Old April 9th 18, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 2:57:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
That they can only get more dense,but their size stays the same.More dense means greater force of gravity,and that means greater accretion disk. I must add BHs came first and control galaxies core.One head on look at a spiral galaxy shows this reality.Bert

If black hole are created in one size only, all I can say is that God must have no imagination!

Double-A

Old April 10th 18, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 2:11:45 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 2:57:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
That they can only get more dense,but their size stays the same.More dense means greater force of gravity,and that means greater accretion disk. I must add BHs came first and control galaxies core.One head on look at a spiral galaxy shows this reality.Bert

If black hole are created in one size only, all I can say is that God must have no imagination!

Double-A

Or a great imagination.I'm not speaking for God when I say density makes the difference and not size.Think that a small lump of gold on scale can equal a much larger lump of aluminum Density goes well with gravity
Old April 10th 18, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Double-A" aka Abner
Afterduft (= Yiddish for Asshole Aroma) AA, wrote:

"reber G=emc^2", Bert Glazier, the Face-****ter &

Crinimal Graveyard Vandal's "dick was in full view" when
Bert wrote:
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.

Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
Glazier, your "Cocaine caused the AIDS"

Abner wrote and..:
Abner, enjoyed too much looking at the AIDS-ridden wang of Glazier.

hanson wrote:
Abner, all that notwithstanding between you 2 fecal kikes,
here is something that you 2 blossoms of Jewish
intelligence have be talking about for a long time. So,
get SwineBert to come to you, up North, ASAP because:

"Homeless residents brag about makeshift 'mansion'
near Seattle's famed Space Needle
Residents of the mega tent "mansion" homeless
encampment near Seattle's famed Space Needle
are bragging about the practicality of their new digs,
taunting local politicians: "If you can live on the street
and not pay rent, then why would you pay rent?"
Read the full story
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/09/homeless-residents-brag-about-makeshift-mansion-near-seattles-famed-space-needle.html

Old April 11th 18, 11:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
That they can only get more dense,but their size stays the same.More
dense means greater force of gravity,and that means greater accretion
disk. I must add BHs came first and control galaxies core.One head on
look at a spiral galaxy shows this reality.Bert

That is the definition of black holes.
They are ALL singularities, of varying immense mass.

A single point is always a single point. The difference in mass of that
point will have differing effects on the mass and space surrounding it.

Old April 12th 18, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 3:16:07 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote:
That they can only get more dense,but their size stays the same.More
dense means greater force of gravity,and that means greater accretion
disk. I must add BHs came first and control galaxies core.One head on
look at a spiral galaxy shows this reality.Bert

That is the definition of black holes.
They are ALL singularities, of varying immense mass.

A single point is always a single point. The difference in mass of that
point will have differing effects on the mass and space surrounding it.

But the event horizon is variable, and should increase in circumference as the mass increases. However assigning it a diameter is tricky, since spacetime inside event horizon is highly distorted. A diameter calculated from the circumference is best said to be one projected on Euclidean space.

Double-A

Old April 14th 18, 08:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:
That they can only get more dense,but their size stays the same.More
dense means greater force of gravity,and that means greater accretion
disk. I must add BHs came first and control galaxies core.One head on
look at a spiral galaxy shows this reality.Bert

That is the definition of black holes.
They are ALL singularities, of varying immense mass.

A single point is always a single point. The difference in mass of that
point will have differing effects on the mass and space surrounding it.

But the event horizon is variable, and should increase in circumference as the mass increases. However assigning it a diameter is tricky, since spacetime inside event horizon is highly distorted. A diameter calculated from the circumference is best said to be one projected on Euclidean space.

Double-A

My critical mass density theory kicks in when there is no space for even an electron inside a black hole.It has to implode.It has the energy,and mass to create two universes,and so it does.One negative(Bert's) and one positive (Treb's) Only universes are infinite in numbers.Only universes are infinite in size.Good reasoning tells us why.Bert
Old April 14th 18, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"Good reasoning tells us why".Bert said:
"hanson made me famous". Bert ... to show & prove that
"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who knows how everything works, which is 1st &
foremost Bert's habit to **** into peoples' mouths, &
to see them being murdered so that Glazier can be
a criminal graveyard vandal & **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]
Old April 15th 18, 10:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

What would be that "Good reasoning", Herbert??

--
Daniel