Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Old April 30th 09, 09:58 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

[...]

A virtual universe is more useful and precise than watching Michio
Kaku's movies and wondering about wormholes.

What is this supposed to mean? Your dreams are more fun than reality?

This is exactly what I was saying. You do not see anything useful in
computers, or mathematics for that matter.

My goodness, your delusions have gotten the better of you. I never
said such things and you have a bizarre imagination.

[...]

Old April 30th 09, 09:59 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Default I await Sam Wormley's better solution.

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

Wrong but neat huh. You do not know how to do it so whatever you
have is silly.

My second method for the inverse square law integral is required because
it simplifies the equation, which is in turn used for a more complex
calculation and resulting in a very simple solution.

As I said, you have no idea of what you are doing. If you think you
have a solution, post it here. Otherwise you are bluffing.

[...]

Old April 30th 09, 10:16 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

doug wrote:

As I said, you have no idea of what you are doing. If you think you
have a solution, post it here. Otherwise you are bluffing.

Since Doug thinks a paradox isn't a paradox and square roots define
nature, there is no need posting anything logical.
Old May 1st 09, 03:41 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

As I said, you have no idea of what you are doing. If you think you
have a solution, post it here. Otherwise you are bluffing.

Since Doug thinks a paradox isn't a paradox and square roots define
nature, there is no need posting anything logical.

See phil squirm and try to run away from any science. Phil is a
coward.
Old May 1st 09, 06:20 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

doug wrote:

See phil squirm and try to run away from any science. Phil is a
coward.

My equations are perfect and so is my book. I've been correcting it
enough, now's the last time.

I did adjust the time taken for a light ray to travel from here to
Andromeda. You will be happy knowing the speed burst got closer to GR:
100.53043%. Once again from the Sun to Alpha Centauri it is only:
100.0000009883%.

There is a big difference between the two but the intergalactic scale of
close galaxies inside the same cluster is still low. This means FTL
effects aren't noticeable yet but will be at greater scale involving
greater distances as we can see. It looks like it will be in accordance
with the Hubble sphere measurements as well.
Old May 1st 09, 06:26 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default The newsReader I wrote, “ www.JeffRelf.F-M.FM/X.XIP ” ...

To*answer your question, Sanny ...

The newsReader I wrote, “ www.JeffRelf.F-M.FM/X.XIP ”,
treats the last 30 posts of each “ nym ” (i.e. person )
as if it were a webPage ( I call it a usenetPage ).

“ X.ZIP ” ranks usenetPages like Google's pageRank ranks webPages,
only I call it an xRank, not a pageRank.
xRank and pageRank are a measure of which site is the most “ watched ”.

xRank and pageRank are based on Who links to you.
You get a higher rank when those who link to you have a higher rank.

Consider your post, the one I'm replying to now:

Phil•Bouchardphil@fornux
dougxx@xx net

Eric•Gisse 57ea3e48-5217-4543-aaff-4c21ca80751f@g31....
Jeff•Relf

Sanny

Sci.Physics, Alt.Sci.Physics, Alt.Sci.Physics.New-Theories, ....
9.59 Hours, GG➤IE6➤XP 122.168.204.140➤GG, Apr 30, 2009, 11.15 a.m.

The 5 “ Message-IDs ” above your Message-ID are “ links ”
known as “ the parent post ”, “ the grand parent post ”, etc., going up.
I call this the “ heritage ”, it's a branch of the thread.

That Heritage is very much like the end-part of a fileSystem-like path:
.../Phil•Bouchard/dougxx@xx/Phil•Bouchard/Eric•Gisse/Jeff•Relf/Sanny

By replying to me, as you did, you boosted my xRank.
To a lesser extent, you also boosted Eric•Gisse's xRank,
because Gisse's post is 2 levels away and mine is just 1 level away.

You replied to me, so the more nyms ( i.e. people ) that reply to you,
the higher I'm placed in the Most-Watched list.

This screenShot shows “ X.ZIP ” displaying the most-watch list:
www.JeffRelf.F-M.FM/Most-Watched.PNG
Old May 1st 09, 06:45 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default Evolution is Thee God, our creator, thee destroyer.

No*coin is perfectly balanced,
the more you toss it, the more precisely you know its balance.

Evolution is Thee God, our creator, thee destroyer.
Old May 1st 09, 11:56 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

doug wrote:

My goodness, your delusions have gotten the better of you. I never
said such things and you have a bizarre imagination.

Here's something you cannot understand:
https://www.createspace.com/3370163

It's done... and the book has a perfect mathematical representation of
the Universe.

The book will be available soon at the aforementioned link.
Old May 1st 09, 05:26 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

My goodness, your delusions have gotten the better of you. I never
said such things and you have a bizarre imagination.

Here's something you cannot understand:
https://www.createspace.com/3370163

It's done... and the book has a perfect mathematical representation of
the Universe.

The book will be available soon at the aforementioned link.

Now you can just sit back and watch it be ignored by the world.
Old May 1st 09, 10:04 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard