Light climbing out of an apparent black hole has a finiteredsh...

Old November 1st 08, 07:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Light climbing out of an apparent black hole has a finiteredsh...

Jeff Event horizon is the one way surface of a black hole. No escape
from the great powerful gravitational pull of the BH Earth horizon Is
the line of the meeting of earth,or sea and sky. The plane passing
throgh a position on the earth surface at right angles to the line of
gravity. Reality is its an imaginary line(projected point of sight)
giving a related picture of the Earth landscape. TreBert

Old November 1st 08, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 1, 10:50 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Jeff Event horizon is the one way surface of a black hole. No escape
from the great powerful gravitational pull of the BH Earth horizon Is
the line of the meeting of earth,or sea and sky. The plane passing
throgh a position on the earth surface at right angles to the line of
gravity. Reality is its an imaginary line(projected point of sight)
giving a related picture of the Earth landscape. TreBert

That's true, but a little hard to follow.

However, massive black hole photons should be highly red-shifted via
gravity.

What is the average BH redshift?

~ BG
Old November 1st 08, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Before, treBert said nothing could slow down light.

You told me:
“ Event horizon is the one way surface of a black hole.
No escape from the great powerful gravitational pull of the BH. ”.

Before, you said nothing could slow down light.
True black holes can't exist; all objects have a finite density,
thus a finite redshift out of its gravity well.

Old November 2nd 08, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Light climbing out of an apparent black hole has a finitered...

BG More than likely I made its definition choppy. Could add BH event
horizon is where events happen(action) Such as the splitting of pair
particles. How much redder light is not passing into the BH one would
have to study the light of an accretion disc that surrounds a galaxy BH
and gives off very very short wave photons do to their great heat.
TreBert

Old November 2nd 08, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff Do not get the drift of your post??? TreBert

Old November 2nd 08, 12:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 1, 3:18 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG More than likely I made its definition choppy. Could add BH event
horizon is where events happen(action) Such as the splitting of pair
particles. How much redder light is not passing into the BH one would
have to study the light of an accretion disc that surrounds a galaxy BH
and gives off very very short wave photons do to their great heat.
TreBert

Very short wave photons is gamma. It takes more than great heat to
generate gamma. (where's the anticathode?)

Why shouldn't a galaxy core have a barycenter instead of a SMBH?

~ BG

Old November 2nd 08, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 1, 11:30 am, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
You told me:
$B!H(B Event horizon is the one way surface of a black hole.
No escape from the great powerful gravitational pull of the BH. $B!I(B.

Before, you said nothing could slow down light.
True black holes can't exist; all objects have a finite density,
thus a finite redshift out of its gravity well.

Black holes prove that photons represent mass.

~ BG
Old November 2nd 08, 03:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Both of these statements can't be true:
A. Nothing escapes a black hole, not even light.
B. Light always moves at c, never slower or faster.

There are no black holes; all objects have a finite density,
inlcuding a finite redshift coming out of its gravity well.
That's what Einstein himself believed, and he was right.

Old November 2nd 08, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG My point is gravity lengthens photon waves and great heat can make
them short. So around a black hole we see an accretion disc,and that
disc I relate to photons leaving the fusion core of a star is gamma
photons,but again by the time they break through the stars surface we
see these photons as white light. When looking at the hub of spiral
galaxies it looks very bright white. That is what I tried to bring out
in my post. White light is all photons waves mixed. I see it clearly as
two forces Gravity and EM. Gravity is the stronger force,but distance
can make them equal(natures balancing act) or weaker or stronger as the
case may be Go figure TreBert

Old November 2nd 08, 02:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff I must post this once a week Photons can not go faster or slower
than 186,242 mps Photons do not bounce. Photons do not age
Time does not exist for photons. If a person was in a space ship going
at c he could be every where in the universe instantaneously. Photons
can only travel in pairs like matter particles. If electron could go at
c only one electron would be needed to service the universe(Feynman and
Wheeler fooled with that idea) Photons are both a wave and a particle.
Gamma photons more like a particle,and radio photons more like a wave.
Photons can be made to do many forms of work. Being very polite by
opening doors for humankind. I like that TreBert Ps not all of this
post comes from my mind alone,some of it also comes from other great
thinkers