Is It a Crime to Exist?

Old November 1st 08, 06:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Is It a Crime to Exist?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...n&dmode=source

Twittering was put in jail just for sleeping on a park bench! Every
duck, racoon, and beaver that is born onto the surface of the Earth
has a right to exist on it. Humans are born onto the surface of the
Earth and have a right to exist on it 24/7, and for other people to
say that if you don't have a right to exist if you can't afford a
private place to sleep, well that is the real crime!

Double-A

Old November 1st 08, 06:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Double-A wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...n&dmode=source

Twittering was put in jail just for sleeping on a park bench! Every
duck, racoon, and beaver that is born onto the surface of the Earth
has a right to exist on it. Humans are born onto the surface of the
Earth and have a right to exist on it 24/7, and for other people to
say that if you don't have a right to exist if you can't afford a
private place to sleep, well that is the real crime!

Double-A

Become a republican Mafia duck, raccoon or beaver and you're set for
life.

A civil service duck, raccoon or beaver can become the good life,
especially if you're Zionist faith-based and republican to boot,
though be prepared to have a very brown nose.

~ BG
Old November 1st 08, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

That's what you get for living in the ROTTEN APPLE, Twit! lmao!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:06:53 -0700 (PDT), Twittering One
wrote:

On Nov 1, 2:01*pm, Double-A wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s.../msg/e83067e36...

Twittering was put in jail just for sleeping on a park bench! *Every
duck, racoon, and beaver that is born onto the surface of the Earth
has a right to exist on it. *Humans are born onto the surface of the
Earth and have a right to exist on it 24/7, and for other people to
say that if you don't have a right to exist if you can't afford a
private place to sleep, well that is the real crime!

Double-A

Sleeping on a Park Bench is a *Park Violation,* for which I was given
a summons, a code in NYC that is classified as less than a
Misdemeanor.

Sleeping on cardboard on the sidewalk -- if deemed obstructive to foot
traffic -- is filed in NYC as *Disorderly Conduct,* for which I was
put in jail.

Old November 1st 08, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Wait until your eyeballs turn YELLOW OR BROWN, Twit! lmao!

A lot of women aren't that shy.

Saul Levy

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:44:23 -0700 (PDT), Twittering One
wrote:

I found solace from remembering what Paris Hilton did ...

Don't eat the food;
who wants to go the bathroom in a public space, with 20 -25 other
people?

Old November 1st 08, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Now BradBoi's fixated on ducks, raccoons and beavers! lmfjao!

What next? I vote for SLIMY SLUGS!

I prefer cats myself...

MEOW!

Saul Levy

Old November 1st 08, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Twit lives in that HELL HOLE of NYC, DA! What else do you expect
there? You have to pay the price.

Saul Levy

Old November 1st 08, 09:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default You're not going to change “ them ”, you have to adapt or die sooner.

Rats get “ evicted ” ( i.e. killed ) all the time,
even cute squirrels get kicked out, their trees cut down.
You're not going to change “ them ”, you have to adapt or die sooner.

Old November 2nd 08, 12:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"Twittering One" wrote in message
On Nov 1, 2:01 pm, Double-A wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s.../msg/e83067e36...

Twittering was put in jail just for sleeping on a park bench! Every
duck, racoon, and beaver that is born onto the surface of the Earth
has a right to exist on it. Humans are born onto the surface of the
Earth and have a right to exist on it 24/7, and for other people to
say that if you don't have a right to exist if you can't afford a
private place to sleep, well that is the real crime!

Double-A

Sleeping on a Park Bench is a *Park Violation,* for which I was given
a summons, a code in NYC that is classified as less than a
Misdemeanor.

Sleeping on cardboard on the sidewalk -- if deemed obstructive to foot
traffic -- is filed in NYC as *Disorderly Conduct,* for which I was
put in jail.

***Twittering, swallow your pride and get Social Security...it is not
welfare, and it is not a handout...you earned it when you worked because it
is insurance. You are a noble, strong soldier. Take your government
provisions, now!

Old November 2nd 08, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Mark The time of the very poor people to exist is coming to an end.
They will be put to sleep. I just posted how this will be done. The
rich and powerful will do it for their own good(not to suffer) I am
one that can see what Twitty and Double A are going through,for as a kid
have slept under the stars. I have felt the cold right inside my bones.
To cold to sleep Night time that seems to last forever. The rising sun
casting its heat on me(a great pleasure). Sleep was a blessing. All
this suffering in my young years gave me depression. Fear of the
darkness Fear of rats and snakes. Fear of being alone,as I now find
myself. I fear fear go figure TreBert

Old November 2nd 08, 04:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"Double-A" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...n&dmode=source

Twittering was put in jail just for sleeping on a park bench! Every
duck, racoon, and beaver that is born onto the surface of the Earth
has a right to exist on it. Humans are born onto the surface of the
Earth and have a right to exist on it 24/7, and for other people to
say that if you don't have a right to exist if you can't afford a
private place to sleep, well that is the real crime!

Double-A

Has either of you two losers ever considered making attempts to
finding employment??
Oh, I see ... all the CEO positions are taken ....