When Is Google Going To Pick Its Brains Up Off The Floor?

Old October 27th 08, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default When Is Google Going To Pick Its Brains Up Off The Floor?

The latest posts I can see are from the 25th. Today is Oct 27th!
This is the third day of this Google memory loss.

Double-A

Old October 28th 08, 12:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Oct 27, 10:47*am, Double-A wrote:
The latest posts I can see are from the 25th. *Today is Oct 27th!
This is the third day of this Google memory loss.

Looks like GG finally got their s**t together for a little while at
least. Hey AA, check out the 'Bouncing Gravity' thread.

Old October 28th 08, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 27, 10:47 am, Double-A wrote:
The latest posts I can see are from the 25th. Today is Oct 27th!
This is the third day of this Google memory loss.

Double-A

If you were Rothschild, wouldn't you be rather pleased as punch?

If you were a Zionist/Nazi, wouldn't you be rather pleased as punch?

If you were a republican Mafia, wouldn't you be rather pleased as
punch?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / Guth Usenet
Old October 28th 08, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You forgot one:

If you were INSANE, wouldn't you be rather pleased as punch?

lmfjao!

Saul Levy