Perpetual motion...

Old November 12th 07, 04:14 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.energy
gb6726

Default Perpetual motion...

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Perpertual_motion

Old November 12th 07, 05:02 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.energy
gb6726

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Perpertual_motion

Deleted. **** you. Not even the joke community.

I know who did it, some people from here.

Old November 12th 07, 05:03 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.energy
gb6726

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Perpertual_motion

Deleted. **** you. Not even the joke community.

I know who did it, some people from here.

Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler!

Old November 12th 07, 07:22 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.energy
gb6726

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Perpertual_motion

Deleted. **** you. Not even the joke community.

I know who did it, some people from here.

Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler!

I recreated it.

It turned out it was deleted because perpetual motion was
misspelled as perpertual motion.

Old November 12th 07, 04:34 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.energy
gb6726

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Perpertual_motion

Deleted. **** you. Not even the joke community.

I know who did it, some people from here.

Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler!

I recreated it.

It turned out it was deleted because perpetual motion was
misspelled as perpertual motion.

Americans have no humor only high power jokes, racist blindness,
big brother sensitivity. Energy jokes are sensitive. Psycho watching
Google jokes are in that produce we watch, they suffer laughs.