Light climbing out of an apparent black hole has a finiteredsh...

Old November 10th 08, 02:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

Default Nothing causes the cosmos ( or 4-D gravity ) .. it “ just is ”.

On Nov 9, 11:28 pm, "Painius" wrote:

This power (gravity) that can make light bend...

Sorry to go picayunish on this subject again, Paine. :-) But only an
*accelerating* flow constitutes gravity, and it only affects mass.
Light, being massless, is bent (or lensed) in traversing *any* flow,
period, whether the flow is accelerating or not. This is why the
excessive "gravitational" lensing of distant galaxies is `not`
gravitational but simple *flow lensing* due to large scale, non-
accelerating flows (or flows of low acceleration) of the intergalactic
medium, which under the VSP called forth the invention of "dark
matter" to account for the excessive lensing.

... A force that
can be SO strong and powerful that it can contain
electromagnetic energy when the escape velocity
of an object (a BH) is higher than the speed of light.

You go on being happy with quantum mechanics,
Jeff. After all, its results have provided you with a
living and furnishes all of us with UseNet and an
interesting and fascinating way to interact with
each other. We don't have to know how quantum
mechanics works just to turn our computers on
and type out our thoughts on our keyboards.

And yet you must understand that some of us
want more. Some of us want to work toward a
clearer knowledge and understanding of physical
reality. We don't want to settle for just knowing
how to flick a switch. We want to know the details.
We want to know what *causes* that great and
enigmatic force of gravitation.

If you don't mind.

Or even if you do mind, thank you very much!

And it all "just is". Don't that just take the cake? :-)

Old November 10th 08, 02:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 10, 5:55 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Painius Source,and cause of the effects of gravitation is mother
natures best kept secret. 70 years of trying to find the answer and no
big light at the end of the tunnel. As a kid playing with my gyro,and
watching it defy gravity by not toppling over when it was SPINNING was
for me the big clue in my quest. Still is After 70 years I theorized
the other 3 forces are created by gravity. That there are no such thing
as a straight line. That if there was only one object in the universe it
would be perfectly round,and need no spin. That sub micro quantum
elementary particles and black holes are the same. Only difference is
size and rate of spin. That casmir plates are showing us that
space has wave energy,and has different size waves that make up its so
called fabric. Reality is our brain is telling us we can not find as
yet 93% of the universe. In this undetected big slice of the universe is
what we need to find so we will have more clues,and finally know what
gravity is. I will not be around by then,and that is sad,for all my
spacetime thinking on gravity went to waste go figure TreBert
PS Well I do have my equation

The electrostatic force that is rather easily created for any given
demonstration is a way stronger force than gravity. Positive and
negative charged particles like to combine or join up with one
another, somewhat like mater/antimatter. Perhaps it's a quantum
racial policy or some kind of quantum faith-based thing.

~ BG
Old November 10th 08, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Nov 10, 5:55*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

..Source, and cause of the effects of gravitation is mother
natures best kept secret.

But to the pure of heart,
She parts her skirts
to reveal
her most secret Part. *

..70 years of trying to find the answer and no
big light at the end of the tunnel...

*I will not be around by then, and that is sad, for all my
spacetime thinking on gravity went to waste.

Hells bells, Bert. You been readin' about it right here for 10, 11
years now.

Old November 10th 08, 04:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"oldcoot" wrote in message
On Nov 9, 11:28 pm, "Painius" wrote:

This power (gravity) that can make light bend...

Sorry to go picayunish on this subject again, Paine. :-) But only an
*accelerating* flow constitutes gravity, and it only affects mass.
Light, being massless, is bent (or lensed) in traversing *any* flow,
period, whether the flow is accelerating or not. This is why the
excessive "gravitational" lensing of distant galaxies is `not`
gravitational but simple *flow lensing* due to large scale, non-
accelerating flows (or flows of low acceleration) of the intergalactic
medium, which under the VSP called forth the invention of "dark
matter" to account for the excessive lensing.

N i t p i c k e r g

[...]

"Programmers"... sheesh.

I wonder if, after sitting for a time and creating great code,
Jeff looks at his work and says, "There's no cause for this
code...

i t j u s t i s."

?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "The cause is hidden. The effect is visible to all."
Ovid

P.P.S.: http://yummycake.secretsgolden.com
http://garden-of-ebooks.blogspot.com
http://painellsworth.net

Old November 10th 08, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

Default Before, treBert said nothing could slow down light.(light 1 speed)

Say, Saul, that would account for all the ****ty crap he writes ...

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Everyone has an ASS, BradBoi! lmfjao!

I'm sitting on mine while you THINK with yours!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 06:54:51 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

On Nov 8, 5:14 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus Saul Red shift has been in the books for a long time. Think
Hubble Look through your telly Get your head out of your ass
TreBert

Other than his mouth, rabbi Saul doesn't have an ass.

~ BG

Old November 10th 08, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

Default Before, treBert said nothing could slow down light.(light 1 s...

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Nov 8, 5:08 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG like Cactus Saul you are not reading my posts clearly TreBert

That's hard to do when we're not having beer for breakfast, and
otherwise having beer as an IV drip.

btw, you've never taken serious time away from that beer in order to
read my stuff either. So stop bitching.

He did read your illusionary drivel, GuthBall, and that's what drives him
right back to drinking again.
It's like that chicken and the egg thing ...

Old November 10th 08, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Painius sed,

I wonder if, after sitting for a time and work and says,

"There's no cause for this code...

" It just is. "

Heh. Causeless code.

:-)

Old November 10th 08, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Yes, he does, Hagar! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:46:58 -0800, "Hagar" wrote:

Say, Saul, that would account for all the ****ty crap he writes ...

.. .

Old November 10th 08, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–˛Relf[_31_]

Default A 4-D field has no true beginning or end, nothing caused it.

What does my code have to do with a 4-D field, gravity ?
My code is virtual, a 4-D field has a true “ Up ” and a true “ Time ”.

Irregardless of what is or isn't known,
a 4-D field is infinite in extent, the landscape/timescape is unbounded,
static, motionless and randomness ― it's everything yet nothing.

It has no true beginning or end, nothing caused it.

Old November 10th 08, 11:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default A field is a field, not a “ void ”.

It's NOT, Jeff! lmfjao!

So you're another one who knows NOTHING about astronomy!

That makes you part of the CROWD here!

Saul Levy

On 10 Nov 2008 01:40:52 GMT, Jeff?Relf
wrote:

And “ no ”, painius, I don't care to speculate about
what causes supernovas ? maybe it's stars impacting stars.