New "Rig" Online!

Old November 8th 08, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

Default Did you call Oregon's Public Benefits Hotline ( 1-800-520-5292...

Hey y'all
A couple of months ago my left ear got plugged up,
and i went to Walgreens and got the earwax removal kit, which comes
with a solvent dropper and little squeezebulb for squirting a jet of
water in. The first two days it didn't work at all, then i made the
water warmer and warmer, as hot as tolerable. Then the junk melted and
came right out. Saved a nuisance trip to the Dr.

Old November 8th 08, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 7, 3:08*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
If you'd drank that, BEERTbrain, it would have been even better!
lmfjao!

Saul Levy

Drink vinegar and alcohol? It sounds like a cheap chablis!

Double-A

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 07:58:53 -0500, (G=EMC^2

Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Go into any hospital and get your hearing checked out.(they
can not turn you away) *I did but claimed my hearing lose was due to old
age. *Here is what I did and got about 20% better, *Mix vinegar and
rubbing alcohol and put a few drops in. *I got to hear low notes better.

Old November 8th 08, 11:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 8, 2:25*pm, oldcoot wrote:
Hey y'all
* * * * * * * * * A couple of months ago my left ear got plugged up,
and i went to Walgreens and got the earwax removal kit, which comes
with a solvent dropper and little squeezebulb for squirting a jet of
water in. The first two days it didn't work at all, then i made the
water warmer and warmer, as hot as tolerable. Then the junk melted and
came right out. Saved a nuisance trip to the Dr.

Worth thinking about.

Double-A

Old November 8th 08, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

It's very cheap, DA. Don't know about a chablis though. lmao!

Saul Levy

Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Go into any hospital and get your hearing checked out.(they
can not turn you away) *I did but claimed my hearing lose was due to old
age. *Here is what I did and got about 20% better, *Mix vinegar and
rubbing alcohol and put a few drops in. *I got to hear low notes better.
Trebert-