Is It a Crime to Exist?

Old November 3rd 08, 03:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Is It a Crime to Zing?

On Nov 2, 6:38 pm, "Painius" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message...

On Nov 2, 4:58 pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Nov 1, 10:01 am, Double-A wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s.../msg/e83067e36...

Twittering was put in jail just for sleeping on a park bench! Every
duck, racoon, and beaver that is born onto the surface of the Earth
has a right to exist on it. Humans are born onto the surface of the
Earth and have a right to exist on it 24/7, and for other people to
say that if you don't have a right to exist if you can't afford a
private place to sleep, well that is the real crime!

Is It a Crime to Exist?

According to rabbi Art Deco (aka Saul Levy) and the likes of Hagar
plus nearly countless other Zionist/Nazis, it is.

No GuthBall, it is not a crime to exist, since you don't have any control
over it. But it should be a crime to be a loser. In hindsight, this NG
would have a much higher average IQ, had the seed which spawned you been
the result of a hand job and thus unceremoniously flushed down
the toilet, like a dead goldfish.

Now there you go. Proof positive that you have no faith in human
life, other than your own. You and Hitler would have hit it off real
good.

~ BG

Actually Brad, I think Hagar may have opened up a whole
new area for "zingers"! g

Let's see, maybe this?...

. . . had the seed which spawned you been the result of a
hand job and thus having hit the ceiling like an unfortunate
pizza pie!

or this?...

. . . had the seed which spawned you been the result of a
head job and thus swallowed by the ugliest of hags like a
soggy French fry!

Thank you, Hagar, there's a bit of promise in all that!

At least you're acting more human rather than mainstream parrot like.

Such new zingers are proof positive that Painius is human, mistakes
and all.

~ BG
Old November 3rd 08, 03:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

Default Is It a Crime to Exist?

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Mark The time of the very poor people to exist is coming to an end.
They will be put to sleep. I just posted how this will be done. The
rich and powerful will do it for their own good(not to suffer) I am
one that can see what Twitty and Double A are going through,for as a kid
have slept under the stars. I have felt the cold right inside my bones.
To cold to sleep Night time that seems to last forever. The rising sun
casting its heat on me(a great pleasure). Sleep was a blessing. All
this suffering in my young years gave me depression. Fear of the
darkness Fear of rats and snakes. Fear of being alone,as I now find
myself. I fear fear go figure TreBert

Bert, the world is upside down, and you can tell.
The best are on bottom, and the worst are on top.
One day all this disorder of things will lose ballance and topple,
and then the world will be right side up.

Old November 3rd 08, 06:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 2, 7:49 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
[...]

I agree, that most of the rich and powerful should be rounded up and
systematically waterboarded until they return every last dollar with
interest, including all their toys, personal property and gifts to
others (especially including family) that was gained or leveraged in
their favor by way of their personal, corporate, religious and
government associated corruption, all because so very few have made it
so very difficult if not impossible for so many.

Artificial global inflation is a terrorist act of crime against
humanity.

~ BG

Old November 3rd 08, 06:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"BradGuth" wrote in message
[...]

Don't worry it will be this way.
The first will be last, and the last will be first.

Old November 3rd 08, 09:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You are definitely LAST, Mark! lmfjao!

And always have been LAST!

Saul Levy

Old November 3rd 08, 12:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A just try to take big utilities to court,and you will see what
justice you get. You can not fight Severn Trent TreBert

Old November 3rd 08, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Nov 2, 8:44*am, "Hagar" wrote:

Has either of you two losers ever considered making attempts to
finding employment??
Oh, I see ... all the CEO positions are taken ....

'Mornin' Hagar. Just to shed a little light on AA's situation, he's
been here darn near as long as i have. He's always, consistently, been
a congenial, genteel and valued contributor and has dropped some real
gems of insight along the way that i've found invaluable. So i would
never deem him a loser, but rather someone who's run into some real
crappy luck of late.
Old November 3rd 08, 04:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 3, 7:32 am, oldcoot wrote:
On Nov 2, 8:44 am, "Hagar" wrote:

Has either of you two losers ever considered making attempts to
finding employment??
Oh, I see ... all the CEO positions are taken ....

'Mornin' Hagar. Just to shed a little light on AA's situation, he's
been here darn near as long as i have. He's always, consistently, been
a congenial, genteel and valued contributor and has dropped some real
gems of insight along the way that i've found invaluable. So i would
never deem him a loser, but rather someone who's run into some real
crappy luck of late.

AA must be anther democrat, or perhaps simply not Jewish enough.
Figures, doesn't it.

~ BG
Old November 3rd 08, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 2, 10:19*pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

You might start with Bush and Cheney. They seem to like
waterboarding!

Double-A

Old November 3rd 08, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
You are definitely LAST, Mark! lmfjao!

And always have been LAST!

That's good. The last will be first.
And you have always been first, right...
....so yo will be last.
That is just the way justice works, porcupine.