Gravity vs. Inertia Force was What if

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 22nd 03, 02:53 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Gravity vs. Inertia Force was What if

Hi oc It seems a proton is not a blackhole and the reason is it is not
heavy enough. Now it is made up of three particles called quarks,and the
strong force particle called the gluon. Read in Hawking
book "The universe in a nut Shell" There could be a blackhole in the
micro realm having a size less than half a Planck length that weighs a
billion tons. That fits well with my thinking,and I'm sure this sub-
microscopic black hole exists. I believe this size blackhole exists in
the fabric of space,and could be the greatest part of the missing
gravity (93% missing) of all galaxies. Bert