PING BRAD GUTH: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2006

Old July 12th 06, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default PING BRAD GUTH: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2006

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:40:19 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

BTW, Chuckweasel, when does my international order of punishment come
through the pipeline?

I never promised you one, why do you repeat that old line over and over
again?

No imagination.

Double-A

Old July 12th 06, 01:55 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
Holly[_1_]

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:40:19 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

BTW, Chuckweasel, when does my international order of punishment come
through the pipeline?

I never promised you one, why do you repeat that old line over and over
again?
You were never of any importance to me. I dealt with your Mossad friend
from Belgium, who was into child-pornography as you might remember.

If there was ever a "kook" worth of being called a coward, you know
who a functioning alt.usenet.kooks group would have to select. But let's
simply hope that he's excused by dying from AIDS. After he vanished
from this place I did no longer watch his records at the SND.

I'm sure there'll be lots of opportunities for the saucerheads to shine
on future ballots. Chu*k is still a Pleiadian saucerhead coward,

You ARE an idiot - 'cause you cannot see the person behind my very
transparent mask. Posting to alt.alien.research is fun. I did fit in by
talking about my "Pleiadian soul", you and your stupid pack came in
as Bullies.

[cowardly froup sneckage defeated again]

I don't care where you want to read my answers, so feel free to chose
your groups ... they are all infected by your ilk.

HTH.
C.

Will not post much, 'cause I prefer sitting on my yacht at the port
of Juan-les-pins, watching the Mediterranean Sea without using my
communication systems too often. Have a nice day, all my true and
abidingly "fidele" readers. :-)

We are all jealous. We all prefer to sit on your yacht and cruise the
Mediterranean. (Yes we do!) Even Art is more jealouser than I am
becuz he just hetz you so ... now even more.

One of those infected by Art, but still liking much. My gawd ENJOY!
Holartly!

Old July 12th 06, 02:01 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On 11 Jul 2006 20:17:05 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Coffee Boys are useless dozy ****s.

Hi Warhol! relax and look forward to the brighter future :-)

They would not spend their lives in Usenet, if they were
of any importance to the planet. These are old men unfit
for active duties, nobody likes them ... they can't even stand
their own company. They are full of hate and ****, they lack
any sparkling creativity, totally burnt out ... like the rest of
the so called "Intelligence community" of the dying Satanic
empire .. their days are counted, their lives are run, all they
can do is mocking honest people because they are dishonest
even to themselves. Losers all the way down to their personal
hell.

C.

Wow your are in the Ati

Greetings from Antibes (France)

Wow you are in the Antibes... that Old Pirate Nest and Temple Harbor
used now by the swisse maffia for their weapons and drugs traffic's...
Juan le Payans lands... Right those lands belongs also to warhol
Gran'Da'dy... the Hugjens the Paysens(Hashem the Farmer King) was the
founder of the temple knight's...who where killed by the french frogs
in that black year of 1307 AD for the Temple knights... and where the
Temple secret got lost for the French frogs for ever... They never have
found the Treasure of the Templars... and shall never do...

As for the Coffee boy's i dont worry, they are lost sheeps the poor
caffee servants... you know I use them to transmit my Pirate message to
the other pirates world wide.... but we dont tell this ofcourse... but
Antibes is nice place to be. there is nice Jazz fesitval in Juan le
pain... Wow you man are luckey... but is't to expenscieve there... with
the frogs controlling the region of the Pirates.

Warhol Von Black Hand... The sheriff.

Old July 13th 06, 11:10 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
George[_1_]

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

george wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

George wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Double-A wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Forwarded to sci froups:

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2006 Usenet
Kook
Awards.

*Drumroll, Please!*

[...]

BUSTED URINAL AWARD

The winner is... BRAD GUTH!

15 votes - Brad Guth, a.k.a. GuthBall
12 votes - Dean Roger Ray, a.k.a. "TeslaCoils"
04 votes - neither of the above

Congratulations, GuthBall! If you ever do manage to prove that
there
is life on Venus, it might be in your best interest to *not* use
any
racial slurs in your final dissertation.

You hung in there Brad, and it finally paid off. You defeated a
very
worthy candidate in TelsaFartz. I'm predicting you'll chalk up your
victory to the Jews, the Third Reich, borg, incest, brown-nosed
something or others, malware, spermware, and so on.

By the way, have you figured what color temperature is yet?

[...]

This concludes the results of the June 2006 AUK election. A total
of
53 ballot papers were deemed to be valid. 'Til next time!

--

What's the matter, Art?

Are you delusional again? Where did I mention anything about
problems?

Did all your "Saucerhead" candidates lose again?

Let's look under the hood at your whiny statement:

Kook of the Month
Warhol Art Deco Bookman Accepted

-- warslime was thrashed by Andrew Chung the fraud MD -- would have
voted for him myself if I hadn't already nominated warslime.

What a shame. Warholio is truly an apricot short of a full fruitcup.
If
ever there was someone on this planet more deserving of such an award,
it
would be Warhobbit.

He can always be renominated -- not all kooks are opening-month smash
successes like Chung the Fraud or Clockbrain.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Get a rope! Say did you see on the National news about a
'Cross burning' in Arkansas? The black guy was scared
****less."
-- "Honest" John the crackah without a brain

Then again, not all of them have multiple personalities (seven, to be
exact and multiple psychoses like Warholio (at least six). He makes
Sybil appear quite tame in comparison. I keep holy water beside my
monitor in case he shows up unexpectedly. "Damien...Damien" :-)

George

nightbat

Holy water won't protect you against the likes of the coffee boys
or net Seans for they are both subject non normal human entities. The
coffee boys are suspected Gray influenced and the Seans are reported
intergalactic in origination and super advanced evolvement. The gifted
DRILL telescope and Sean weapon of choice for all profound Earth Science
Team Officers is far beyond anything presently known. It is primarily for
defense purposes only or deterrence. The Seans are a peaceful cosmic
reported race whose indicated concern is the planet. The Angelic Seans
being advised decedents of an aquatic porpoise mammelian like ancestry
would consider the throwing of holy water at them a sign of friendship.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Umm, my sensors can't verify those targets, so I'll have to take you are
your word.

George

Old July 13th 06, 03:28 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On 11 Jul 2006 20:17:05 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Coffee Boys are useless dozy ****s.

Hi Warhol! relax and look forward to the brighter future :-)

They would not spend their lives in Usenet, if they were
of any importance to the planet. These are old men unfit
for active duties, nobody likes them ... they can't even stand
their own company. They are full of hate and ****, they lack
any sparkling creativity, totally burnt out ... like the rest of
the so called "Intelligence community" of the dying Satanic
empire .. their days are counted, their lives are run, all they
can do is mocking honest people because they are dishonest
even to themselves. Losers all the way down to their personal
hell.

C.

Great words from a Great man!

O.H.J.

Old July 17th 06, 04:49 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On 12 Jul 2006 06:01:13 -0700, "Warhol" wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
om:

As for the Coffee boy's i dont worry, they are lost sheeps the poor
caffee servants... you know I use them to transmit my Pirate message to
the other pirates world wide....

"Arrrgggghhhh, Mateys. Grab yer ankles and prepare to be boarded!" -
Warhol transmits his butt-pirate message around the world.
--
V.G.

"The same concluesion as me Warhol... You are a stupid worthless Idote..." - Warhol Sports Litrissy in MID: . com

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old July 17th 06, 05:44 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On 12 Jul 2006 06:01:13 -0700, "Warhol" wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
om:

As for the Coffee boy's i dont worry, they are lost sheeps the poor
caffee servants... you know I use them to transmit my Pirate message to
the other pirates world wide....

"Arrrgggghhhh, Mateys. Grab yer ankles and prepare to be boarded!" -
Warhol transmits his butt-pirate message around the world.
--

How about yours?

Bloody pervert peeps... I bet you're all enjoying the show, aren't you,
the whole bunch of you ziono pornfeelers, with only one hand on your
keyboard, the other busy under it...

No wonder we hear no outcries from you at the actual slaughtering... of
your 25,000 fellow americans trapped in Lebanon, unable to get out. All
this planned by Pis reel lies to force US war on Iran.

Bloody cowards

Hell, yeah... who are your pirats Kingkong? I'll give you the honour to
tell us...

(Meanwhile, read the thread about the 25,000 US citizens trapped in
Lebanon, hostages to Pisrael to force the US into attacking Iran...)

Hezbollah Shoots Down Israeli Bomber Over Beirut
July 17, 2006
Reuters

LEBANESE television stations said today that an Israeli aircraft had
been shot down over Lebanon and showed footage of debris falling from
the sky, but the Israeli military said no aircraft had been downed.
"There was no such thing," an Israeli security source said.

Lebanese security sources said they could not confirm that it was a
plane, suggesting it might have been a fuel tank ditched by an
aircraft.

Israeli aircraft pounded Lebanon today for the sixth day after
Hizbollah guerrillas captured two Israeli soldiers and killed eight in
a cross-border attack last Wednesday

Link
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...005961,00.html

Hezbollah Activists Bring Down Israeli Bomber Over Beirut

Beirut. Activists of Lebanese Shiite group Hezbollah shot down an
Israeli fighter plane over Beirut while it was flying over the
group's headquarters in Dahiya neighborhood, southern Lebanon, Qatar
TV station Al Jazeera informs.

An Israeli F-16 was shot down over Lebanon, Reuters announced earlier
today citing Lebanese national TV. The TV station showed footage of the
plane's remains. There are no details of the circumstances in which
the plane was shot down, nor what happened to the pilot.

Link
http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?c...sid=92404&ch=0
Pisraelies reaction:

quote:IDF officials said following a short inquiry that all
aircrafts were safe. Military officials raised the possibility that it
was a box carrying leaflets which failed to open and fell down, a
Hizbullah missile or "another internal incident."

Link
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...277234,00.html

Old July 17th 06, 06:11 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
fe'do

"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hezbollah Shoots Down Israeli Bomber Over Beirut
July 17, 2006
Lebanese security sources said they could not confirm that it was a
plane, suggesting it might have been a fuel tank ditched by an
aircraft.

reports now suggest that it was
extra weather balloons and swamp gas
that were inadvertently loosed from
area 51

Old July 17th 06, 07:49 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On 17 Jul 2006 09:44:07 -0700, "Warhol" wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
. com:

Hell, yeah... who are your pirats Kingkong?

My what? 3.1415927 x Rodent?

There was a little boy dressed up as a pirate for Halloween.
As he came to the first house to trick-or-treat the lady opened the
door and said "Aw what a cute little pirate you make! But where are
your buccaneers?"
He looks up at her and says "Under my buckin hat!"