Mazda MX5 - Crash damage repair costs and write-off

Old April 28th 06, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Default Mazda MX5 - Crash damage repair costs and write-off

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:33:24 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

That's your fault and
a consequence you'll have to deal with.

Not if you pulled in front of me and stopped suddenly. It's the sort
of thing you morons do.

So you are telling me that not only are the brakes on your car so
dangerous that they cannot stop it quicker than a lorry but that you
are also blind and cannot see a 8ftx14ftx53ft vehicle as well as being
so incredibly stupid that you cannot work out a possible scenario from
what you see around you.

I'm not telling you anything of the kind, thicko.

Of course you are andd I quote "Not if you pulled in front of me and
stopped suddenly". If you can't brake faster than a lorry then they're
****ed.

Geez, you're really
thick. Do you even know what the stopping distance of a vehicle
travelling at 57 mph is?

Yeah...a cars stopping distance is about ONE THIRD that of a lorry so
unless you were driving with your ****ing eyes closed, you'd outbrake
it.
Ohg yeah, you're retired. Your generation didn't do house buying.

We don't buy. We have.

In other words, sponging off your parents cos you're incapable of
fending for yourself.

Firstly, there's no such thing as a slow lane on a motorway so I think
we've established how **** a driver you are.

You've established nothing of the kind, thicko. If you can't
understand the term "slow lane", you're even thicker than I thought.

Only the incompetent use the term slow lane as has been provben in this
group many times.

Secondly, why the **** are you crawling along at 57MPH on a motorway in
a car for? If you want to dawdle along, **** off onto A roads so people
who actually want to get somewhere without "George McGyver, Sunday
Driver" holding them up, can.

If I consider, rightly or wrongly, that my fuel consumption will be
optimal at 57 mph, then that's the speed I'll drive at, without any
regard for ****s like you. If you want to go faster, there's two
other lanes you can do it in.

ROFLMAO...wrong again.

Perhaps you should get your defective speedo fixed.

There's nothing wrong with my speedo, thicko.

Apparently there is if a vehicle limited to 56MPH can catch you up.

Like I said, try
driving at a constant 57 mph in the slow lane and see how many other
thickos in lorries end up sitting on your tail.

None because I'll drive at an actual 57MPH by GPS and not what my
speedo says.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old April 29th 06, 05:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

That's your fault and
a consequence you'll have to deal with.

Not if you pulled in front of me and stopped suddenly. It's the sort
of thing you morons do.

So you are telling me that not only are the brakes on your car so
dangerous that they cannot stop it quicker than a lorry but that you
are also blind and cannot see a 8ftx14ftx53ft vehicle as well as being
so incredibly stupid that you cannot work out a possible scenario from
what you see around you.

I'm not telling you anything of the kind, thicko.

Of course you are andd I quote "Not if you pulled in front of me and
stopped suddenly". If you can't brake faster than a lorry then they're
****ed.

So if some cretin like you cuts me up by pulling his cab across ten
feet in front of me and I can't stop in time my brakes are defective?

Geez, you're really
thick. Do you even know what the stopping distance of a vehicle
travelling at 57 mph is?

Yeah...a cars stopping distance is about ONE THIRD that of a lorry so
unless you were driving with your ****ing eyes closed, you'd outbrake

In other words, you have no idea what the stopping distance at 57mph
is.

Ohg yeah, you're retired. Your generation didn't do house buying.

We don't buy. We have.

In other words, sponging off your parents cos you're incapable of
fending for yourself.

A typical prole attitude based on envy. Better get thee down t'pit,
lad.

Firstly, there's no such thing as a slow lane on a motorway so I think
we've established how **** a driver you are.

You've established nothing of the kind, thicko. If you can't
understand the term "slow lane", you're even thicker than I thought.

Only the incompetent use the term slow lane as has been provben in this
group many times.

In reality that's what it is, thicko. Theoretically, it's the driving
lane and the other two are passing lanes but you'd have to be *really*
thick to think that's realistic. But then you *are* really thick
because you drive a lorry!!!

Secondly, why the **** are you crawling along at 57MPH on a motorway in
a car for? If you want to dawdle along, **** off onto A roads so people
who actually want to get somewhere without "George McGyver, Sunday
Driver" holding them up, can.

If I consider, rightly or wrongly, that my fuel consumption will be
optimal at 57 mph, then that's the speed I'll drive at, without any
regard for ****s like you. If you want to go faster, there's two
other lanes you can do it in.

ROFLMAO...wrong again.

In fact, since you claim that you're limited to dawdling along at 56
mph, why don't *you* use the A roads, thicko, so that people who
actually want to get somewhere without "Thicko Lorry Driver" holding
them up can?

Perhaps you should get your defective speedo fixed.

There's nothing wrong with my speedo, thicko.

Apparently there is if a vehicle limited to 56MPH can catch you up.

So the speedos on all three cars are defective, thicko?
I don't think so.

Like I said, try
driving at a constant 57 mph in the slow lane and see how many other
thickos in lorries end up sitting on your tail.

None

I can tell that you've never tried it, thicko.

because I'll drive at an actual 57MPH by GPS and not what my
speedo says.

Is that because your speedo is defective?

Old April 29th 06, 11:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...

So if some cretin like you cuts me up by pulling his cab across ten
feet in front of me and I can't stop in time my brakes are defective?

Yep..and your eyes too. Lorries, artics especially, are hardly capable
of making 1 second lane changes.

Geez, you're really
thick. Do you even know what the stopping distance of a vehicle
travelling at 57 mph is?

Yeah...a cars stopping distance is about ONE THIRD that of a lorry so
unless you were driving with your ****ing eyes closed, you'd outbrake

In other words, you have no idea what the stopping distance at 57mph
is.

Correct. Are we talking loaded or empty? Are we talking 6 tonnes or 44
tonnes? How many axles? Is it a liquid load? Is the tanker baffled or
unbaffled? Is it steel plate? What type of load is it? How is it
packaged? Does the lorry have an exshaust brake or not that comes on
with the foot brake?

All of the above alter the braking distance. I can have the same unit
and the braking distance reduces drastically from when I was loaded to
being empty.

Ohg yeah, you're retired. Your generation didn't do house buying.

We don't buy. We have.

In other words, sponging off your parents cos you're incapable of
fending for yourself.

A typical prole attitude based on envy. Better get thee down t'pit,
lad.

What's a pit? Not got any of those within 60 miles of me.

Only the incompetent use the term slow lane as has been provben in this
group many times.

In reality that's what it is, thicko.

So in rush hour when L1 is typically moving faster than the others,
does it suddenly get called the fast lane, divvy?

Theoretically, it's the driving lane and the other two are passing lanes

No theoretically about it. That's exactly what it is and it is only
cluless ****s like you that think otherwise.

but you'd have to be *really*
thick to think that's realistic.

Seems to be. After all, there's only 450,000 HGVs in the UK compared to
31 million cars so we can't be everywhere holding everybody up all the
time.

In fact, since you claim that you're limited to dawdling along at 56
mph, why don't *you* use the A roads, thicko, so that people who
actually want to get somewhere without "Thicko Lorry Driver" holding
them up can?

Holding you up? You've already claimed lorries are tailgating you which
means YOU are the one doing the holding up you blithering old ****.

Because moaning ****s like you would complain about all your towns
being blocked up and shops being empty. You could kiss next day
deliveries goodbye as it'd take two days to go to Liverpool and back
from Hull. 10,000 less HGVs than 50 years ago are expected to move
twice as much goods five times the distance.

And how do a measly 450,000 HGVs hold everything up? There's 31 million
cars - I suggest you take a look at the real cause.

Perhaps you should get your defective speedo fixed.

There's nothing wrong with my speedo, thicko.

Apparently there is if a vehicle limited to 56MPH can catch you up.

So the speedos on all three cars are defective, thicko?
I don't think so.

No, a car speedo can overread by up to 10%. A lorry speedo is only
allowed to be 2.5% inaccurate. Jesus, I thought you claimed you were
intelligent. Obviously the Alzheimers is kicking in.

Like I said, try
driving at a constant 57 mph in the slow lane and see how many other
thickos in lorries end up sitting on your tail.

None

I can tell that you've never tried it, thicko.

Why the **** would I drive at 57MPH in a car on a road designed to be
driven fast on? That's for stupid ****s like you to do eh Gordon
McGyver?

because I'll drive at an actual 57MPH by GPS and not what my
speedo says.

Is that because your speedo is defective?

No, because like all car speedos it can overrread up to 10%.

Hadn't you better be off now? I think I can hear your nurse coming to
wipe your arse you silly old fool.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 1st 06, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:57:10 +0100, Conor
wrote:

Aay oop, thicko! Looking forward to hard graft at t'mill / t'pit
after bank holiday?

In article , Art Deco
says...

So if some cretin like you cuts me up by pulling his cab across ten
feet in front of me and I can't stop in time my brakes are defective?

Yep..and your eyes too. Lorries, artics especially, are hardly capable
of making 1 second lane changes.

All it takes is for the front of the lorry to swing into the adjacent
lane, thicko.

Geez, you're really
thick. Do you even know what the stopping distance of a vehicle
travelling at 57 mph is?

Yeah...a cars stopping distance is about ONE THIRD that of a lorry so
unless you were driving with your ****ing eyes closed, you'd outbrake

In other words, you have no idea what the stopping distance at 57mph
is.

Correct. Are we talking loaded or empty? Are we talking 6 tonnes or 44
tonnes? How many axles? Is it a liquid load? Is the tanker baffled or
unbaffled? Is it steel plate? What type of load is it? How is it
packaged? Does the lorry have an exshaust brake or not that comes on
with the foot brake?

All of the above alter the braking distance. I can have the same unit
and the braking distance reduces drastically from when I was loaded to
being empty.

I'm talking about a standard passenger car, not a lorry, thicko.
A lorry's stopping distance is probably a quarter of a mile or
something daft.

Ohg yeah, you're retired. Your generation didn't do house buying.

We don't buy. We have.

In other words, sponging off your parents cos you're incapable of
fending for yourself.

A typical prole attitude based on envy. Better get thee down t'pit,
lad.

What's a pit? Not got any of those within 60 miles of me.

They've probably all been closed because the locals were too thick
even for work in t'pit.

Only the incompetent use the term slow lane as has been provben in this
group many times.

In reality that's what it is, thicko.

So in rush hour when L1 is typically moving faster than the others,
does it suddenly get called the fast lane, divvy?

It's still the slow lane, thicko. The other lanes are even slower
because of temporary traffic conditions. But maybe you can explain
to me what all those ****s are doing in the overtaking lanes when they
can't go faster than what they're overtaking?

Theoretically, it's the driving lane and the other two are passing lanes

No theoretically about it. That's exactly what it is and it is only
cluless ****s like you that think otherwise.

I stay in the slow lane except when I'm overtaking. It's thick ****s
like you (when you get into a car) that drive in the other two lanes.

but you'd have to be *really*
thick to think that's realistic.

Seems to be. After all, there's only 450,000 HGVs in the UK compared to
31 million cars so we can't be everywhere holding everybody up all the
time.

You thickos are always hogging the slow lane on motorways. What are
people behind you supposed to do if they want to go faster? Overtake?

In fact, since you claim that you're limited to dawdling along at 56
mph, why don't *you* use the A roads, thicko, so that people who
actually want to get somewhere without "Thicko Lorry Driver" holding
them up can?

Holding you up? You've already claimed lorries are tailgating you which
means YOU are the one doing the holding up you blithering old ****.

Are you Irish or something? Anybody who thinks they can go faster
than me is free to use the other two lanes to do so, even if I choose
to go at 50 mph. Unless it's a thicko monkey like you driving a lorry
who seems unable to figure this out.

Because moaning ****s like you would complain about all your towns
being blocked up and shops being empty. You could kiss next day
deliveries goodbye as it'd take two days to go to Liverpool and back
from Hull. 10,000 less HGVs than 50 years ago are expected to move
twice as much goods five times the distance.
And how do a measly 450,000 HGVs hold everything up? There's 31 million
cars - I suggest you take a look at the real cause.

See above, thicko.

Perhaps you should get your defective speedo fixed.

There's nothing wrong with my speedo, thicko.

Apparently there is if a vehicle limited to 56MPH can catch you up.

So the speedos on all three cars are defective, thicko?
I don't think so.

No, a car speedo can overread by up to 10%. A lorry speedo is only
allowed to be 2.5% inaccurate. Jesus, I thought you claimed you were
intelligent. Obviously the Alzheimers is kicking in.

What's this "allowed to be" ****, thicko? Who checks car
speedometers?

Like I said, try
driving at a constant 57 mph in the slow lane and see how many other
thickos in lorries end up sitting on your tail.

None

I can tell that you've never tried it, thicko.

Why the **** would I drive at 57MPH in a car on a road designed to be
driven fast on? That's for stupid ****s like you to do eh Gordon
McGyver?

Driven fast on??? OK, thicko, what's the maximum speed limit on a
motorway? And what's the minimum speed limit?

Most people in this country drive too fast anyway. It's not like
they've got anything important to do and now that the pubs are open
all day there's just no excuse. And they use too much petrol in the
process which is probably why these
job/mortgage/dole thingies you mentioned are so popular.

because I'll drive at an actual 57MPH by GPS and not what my
speedo says.

Is that because your speedo is defective?

No, because like all car speedos it can overrread up to 10%.

Hadn't you better be off now? I think I can hear your nurse coming to
wipe your arse you silly old fool.

I'm not even the wrong side of forty, you thick ****. I bet you are,
though.

Old May 1st 06, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

wrote:

[...]

What the hell does this have to do with astronomy, Deco?

Double-A

Old May 1st 06, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

wrote:

[...]

Double-Anus

What the hell does your question have to do with Ukrainian car
maintenance, Double-Anus?

Old May 1st 06, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

wrote:

[...]

Hello Art, how are you today?

H.J.

Old May 2nd 06, 02:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

[...]

Irony Alert! Shields up!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer
Old May 2nd 06, 04:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art "Coward" Deco" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Irony Alert! alt.astronomy "Stats" missing!

HJ

Sold to the porch monkey in the green fur pants and bone in his nose for 25
cents. Be proud brother!

- Art Deco a.k.a. "Big Bux Billie D"