MEDIA ALERT: Spaceships Will Appear Over Las Vegas [OR NOT :-) ] On My Signal

Old May 28th 05, 05:41 PM
Art Deco

Default MEDIA ALERT: Spaceships Will Appear Over Las Vegas [OR NOT :-) ] On My Signal

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

MEDIA ALERT: Spaceships Will Appear Over Las Vegas On My Signal

For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh,
Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news

SCREED ALERT: Chuckweasel D. Bohnehead is posting more canned screed to
usenet.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne
Old May 29th 05, 03:44 AM
The Psychedelic Pope

Well, it's about time. I've been asking Yahweh to get this together
for the past
3 decades.

Somebody needs to set up a free live feed online of the entire event
series and
have it digitally saved for archived review
by the general public 24/7 and that's a factual request.

BTW - I just wondered - are reservation
neccessary?

Old May 29th 05, 04:08 AM
Sir Gilligan Horry

On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:27:30 +0200, Charles D. Bohne
wrote:

MEDIA ALERT: Spaceships Will Appear Over Las Vegas On My Signal

For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh,
Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news
media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will
descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas,
Nevada for almost two days.

Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) May 25, 2005 -- Prophet Yahweh was blessed to
discover the lost, ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships
on-demand.

There is a difference between UFOs and spaceships. UFOs are usually
small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type
flying machines, etc. And, their flight patterns suggest that they are
not of this world.

But, spaceships are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed
to carry passengers in like you see in the movies.

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFOs and/or spaceships have appeared on
Prophet Yahweh's signal before witnesses or at unawares.

During this time, he was performing his summons privately with only
those close to him as witnesses.

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public
by opening up to the news media.

He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships,
on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends.
They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts
asking for them to appear.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will
descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base,
for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and
night, before it goes back up into space.

Some news media representatives won’t be able to come to Las Vegas to
film the sightings. But, they would be interested in doing a story on
Prophet’s ability to summon them.

Others would like to see videos of the UFOs, first, to determine if they
are real, before coming.

Because of this, Prophet is giving the news media free access to the
broadcasts area of his website where they can view his UFO videos.

Also, since some news media will not be able to come to Las Vegas,
Prophet is willing to travel to any city to call down UFOs for them to
document.

If your company would like to film or photograph UFOs and/or spaceships
that appear on Prophet’s cue, email your request to him.

Afterwards, he will communicate with you concerning it and email you the
login information you need to access the UFO videos in the Broadcast
Area of his website.

For information: http://www.prophetyahweh.com or

Contact: e-mail protected from spam bots

Phone: 1-800-314-4847, 702-966-0303

taken from:

Prophet Yahweh will probably be the only person able to see them.
We might see a news report in Yahoo!'s "Odd News" with Prophet Yahweh
asking the world... "why can't anyone else see the ships I called
down?"

Or at Rense.com

HVAC will be available to request that all folks may become very
depressed and just contribute to ozone depletion unless they read and
understand HVAC's updates to be honestly informed.

http://www.tombstoneaz.net/spitoon.jpg

Old May 29th 05, 07:46 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

The Psychedelic Pope wrote:

Well, it's about time. I've been asking Yahweh to get this together
for the past
3 decades.

Somebody needs to set up a free live feed online of the entire event
series and
have it digitally saved for archived review
by the general public 24/7 and that's a factual request.

BTW - I just wondered - are reservation
neccessary?

nightbat

Officer Double-A is in charge of our science cams department see
him. And a free live feed online hmmmmmm, wouldn't that cut into
Yahweh's profit margin of normally charging 7.95 for a site pass, ha,
ha, ha, ha. Thirty years to publicly get a guy to bring down UFO's
sounds like the time it took Hawking to let out all that hot air out.
Well, June 1st is right around the corner and the event should be
interesting. I don't know how Commander Pros will take all this for he's
quite serious about letting his guard down you know. Anyway the real big
Official day is when they finally land and not just play hype sky games
over Viva Las Vegas. And for that you'll need yours truly and the Earth
Science Elect Team for Her Highness Darla is a little particular with
whom she trusts and plans on Earth 1st Official Contact Day associating
with.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old May 29th 05, 08:29 AM
Twittering One

"Double-A is in charge of our science
Cams department ~ And a free live feed online
Hmmmmmm.
~ nightbat

"O, cams ~
Complimentary Alternative Medical
Wisdome? But what, pray tell, do you feed
Us apres 8?"
~ Folly

Old May 29th 05, 08:49 AM
Twittering One

"Clams? O,
Solid science, mais oui ~ !"
~ Black Oak

"Or, puff, whisper sweet nothings, endearments
I my ear ~ Blow my sparks, I'll exclaim, I sparkled, I fizzy ~ !
I'm a bubbly effervescent life force, Joie

de Vivre
Replenished ~ Or Resplendent Mint
Rejuvenated,

Cherries Jubilee Flamb=E9."
~ Twittering

"Cherry ~ In ~ A Hurry,
Or ~ O, I'm just Plum Surprised
To see you so eagerly

Down your medicine, your lesson, O, so
Well learned, you earned A Very Ur Special Prize."
~ Capsicum

!O!"
~ Twittering

"O, but Twitter's fair & mild,
A Tuesday Child.

Shy & kind, a very special breed,
Graceful patience and quiet of her needs."
~ Arrowroot