Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old December 28th 08, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Raving[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Dec 22, 5:13*pm, Raving wrote:
Yo'r e-box brimmeth over. *

Buggered up as usual.
Old December 28th 08, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

AA I was told by the3 internal affairs department to go to the feds. I
went to the FBI,but Bushy and Chaney were in office,and they never
returned my calls or letters. That is why I say if Obama does notchange
the heads of these two agencies he is dead meat. He will repeat the
history of the 60s. He will be shot like the Kennedys,and King. Best to
keep in mind the Godfather has no trouble finding Oswalls.to look like
the killer as the real killers are the FBI and CIA. Ruby was a
lieutenant in the Texas Mafia The republican Mafia press did away
with the conspiracy theory,by making this false,by making those that
brought i up to appear like idiots. But government conspiracy it was
Jackie and the rest of the Kennedys knew this. trebert

Old December 28th 08, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 28, 12:42*pm, Raving wrote:
On Dec 22, 5:13*pm, Raving wrote: Yo'r e-box brimmeth over. *

Buggered up as usual.

And you're the only one that uses it!

Double-A

Old December 28th 08, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 28, 1:26*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
AA I was told by the3 internal affairs department to go to the feds. I
went to the FBI,but Bushy and Chaney were in office,and they never
returned my calls or letters. *That is why I say if Obama does notchange
the heads of these two agencies he is dead meat. He will repeat the
history of the 60s. *He will be shot like the Kennedys,and King. Best to
keep in mind the Godfather has no trouble finding Oswalls.to look like
the killer as the real killers are the FBI and CIA. *Ruby was a
lieutenant in the Texas Mafia * *The republican Mafia press did away
with the conspiracy theory,by making this false,by making those that
brought i up to appear like idiots. But government conspiracy it was
Jackie and the rest of the Kennedys knew this. * trebert

The 60's were bloody, but things got changed. Nothing worthwhile
comes without a fight. The tree of liberty must be watered with the
blood of both tyrants and patriots.

Double-A

Old December 28th 08, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default I like FastMail.FM's email and file hosting services.

If you need a better email service ..
I like “ FastMail.FM ”'s email and file hosting services.

FastMail lets you set up multiple web/FTP sites with special privileges.

For your email address, you can use “ subdomain addressing ”,
a.k.a. “ unlimited, on-the-fly aliases ”.
“ From: ” lines are easy to forge, so everyone who emails me
must do so using a different address
― so I can “ screen-out ” addresses, if I want, like caller-ID.

Old December 28th 08, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 28, 3:36 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
If you need a better email service ..
I like " FastMail.FM "'s email and file hosting services.

FastMail lets you set up multiple web/FTP sites with special privileges.

All for free?

Double-A

For your email address, you can use " subdomain addressing ",
a.k.a. " unlimited, on-the-fly aliases ".
" From: " lines are easy to forge, so everyone who emails me

Old December 29th 08, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default 2 megs file storage, Ad-Free Web-eMail/POP/SMTP-Auth(for Windows Mail)

The FastMail.FM features I was talking about ― the “ full ” level ―
cost 20 dollars per year. Sorry, I should've mentioned that.
“ Guest accounts ” are cost-free but not ad-free ― no SMTP-Auth.

The “ Ad Free ” level costs 4.95 US$ / year and you get:
2 megs file storage, Ad-Free Web-eMail/POP/SMTP-Auth(for Windows Mail)
and 30 megs of email storage.

Signup at “ FastMail.FM/beta/ ”;
or, after 2009 begins, at “ FastMail.FM ”.

My information came from:
Blog.FastMail.FM/2008/12/16/ad-free-account-level-to-be-launched-member-level-signups-to-be-removed/

Old December 29th 08, 02:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default treBert's domain.

You're not a superhero, nor do you own the water utility,
much less any level of government
― your domain is much smaller than that.

Old December 29th 08, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 29, 6:38*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
54F at 7am *Will be 80F by 2pm. No hain lots of sun. * Wife missing on
Fl cruise ship. Husband after hearing this went into the gambling room
saying he feels lucky. *Sad but true. Best place to kill is on a very
big ship. Its getting to be in the news all the time. go figure *TreBert

At least the disposal of the body is no problem. Just feed the
sharks!

Double-A

Old December 29th 08, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 29, 6:38*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
54F at 7am *Will be 80F by 2pm. No hain lots of sun. *

41F here and rain showers. Last night it was spring-like warm. Hope
winter weather is over until next year. Saw a big coyote approaching
last night near the footbridge near which I had gone to relieve
myself. He climbed departed from the path and climbed the embankment
up to the road. I saw coyote tracks in the snow last week too near
where I sleep. I am discovering that I am in a more intimate
coexistance with these beasts than I had realized! Hard to believe
that New Yorkers were so scared ****less by just one coyote in their
Central Park that they had to remove it, and it ended up dying in
captivity. But at least it gained the immortality of a Wikipedia
entry!

Double-A