The world is a much better place now...

Old March 23rd 06, 04:05 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default The world is a much better place now...

Kavik Kang wrote:

"A thunderous roar shakes the air like the whole world exploding..."

*** DE-LURK ***

I have just heard the good news that Phillip "Dean Adams" Klass is dead.
Since I don't really follow these subjects lately I'm not sure how long ago
this happened, but whenever it happened, this was truly one of the better
days for humanity in a long time. This is joyous news indeed!

For any old timers around here who actually remember the ancient clash
between Phil and I that occured in the old newsgroup (most of those who are
still around from those days are now in this newsgroup since this one
essentially overtook AAV many years ago as the "primary" place for such
discussions) may remember that I made two promises to Phil. First, was that
I would celebrate his death. Tomorrow night I will be going out to do
exactly that. The second was that, upon his death, I would find out where
he was buried and visit his grave site... so that I could spit on it. I
will also be keeping that promise. I just wanted to drop by to let any old
timers that are still around here know that I will definately be keeping
both promises that I made him so long ago.

Phillip "Dean Adams" Klass was, without question, the biggest asshole that
humanity has ever produced. He is truly deserving of the "tribute" I intend
to give him. I would also encourage anyone with an interest in the subjects
that Phillip spent his life demeaning (not to mention the people) to also
visit his grave... and spit on it. There could be no more fitting tribute
to the life of this vermin than for his grave site to become a "Mecca" for
those interested in the subject. A place where all such people seek to
visit at least once in their lifetimes... to spit on the grave of one of the
most vile human beings ever to walk the face of this earth.

Today is a good day... It as been a very long time since I have heard news
this good. It has been a long time since I have been this happy.

Good bye Phil... I hope you burn in hell for all eternity, it is a fate that
you have truly earned.

-- Marc Michalik
The One and Only Great Wall Debunker

*** RE-LURK ***

Coward.

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice." -- Neil Peart

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief