Clam Mass 10/29/06 Supernova sun clam wrath Part 5

Old October 30th 06, 11:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.bad.clams,alt.usenet.kooks,misc.transport.trucking
Vrinag the irascible bailiff-disarmer

Default Clam Mass 10/29/06 Supernova sun clam wrath Part 5

wrote in message
.com...
Clam lord gave timt a message but it was cryptic........

Dong Ding Dong DIng

oh how the mighty have fallen from the clam wrath files....

This is the first reading of ticked off clam lord.

Phisnu was looking at the clam lord as the clam lord looked into the
destance trying his best to make his next move count without messing
up but as things have been lately its better that things turn out
good. And he pushed a button on his image indicator to Timt but the
static from the interferance made things cryptic and he told timt
that you must find the eclipsoclam it is the one thing that will
insure victory you have 4 weeks to find it if you do not find it then
all will go to hell.
this is the end of the first reading

It will all come together as we get to it.

this is the second reading superwrath sun

And there was a evil laughter as the whole world on the bay were in
the last days but timt went to the cave and hoped he can find what
the clam lord needs but he ran into the depowered Clam witch and she
said I have been expecting you I know that I have been bad but it is
time to destroy this evil once and for all timt you are in the cave
of timt but it is also called the clam witch lair but it has been
changed for you when I was defeated awhile ago but this evil I want
everything to be normal again so I want to join you guys can I? Timt
use the intercom server that the Clam Lord gave him Clam lord come in
this is timt. On the other end was cryptic yes timt what is it the
clam lord said and timt Said I ran into the depowered clam witch who
was in the cave and what should I do? The clam lord said she is your
guide and our side now I know you are scared to be with her but I
will explane how she reformed later oh and timt you must find the
eclipsoclam it is the one thing that will insure victory you have 4
weeks to find it if you do not find it then all will go to hell..
this is the end of the second reading

Well I know you were not expecting the return of the clam witch were
you......

and now it is time for timt to come on up.

This is the third reading from the book of Timt of Clay
(Timt this is yours)

This mass has ended go in peace and be clammy

todays gift: Clam witch halloween cookies

Clam Lord

this is a clam lord productions Inc.

fr00tbat? Is that you, fr00tbat?