Berndt/Balettie Bologna

Old August 6th 03, 02:06 AM
SpamBot

Default Berndt/Balettie Bologna

In article , John Maxson
wrote:

Michael Gardner wrote in message
"John Maxson" wrote:

I gave you Doherty as a reference for verifying that I have 51-L, RCS
telemetry, and for no other reason. I could care less about either his
or your RCS opinions on 51-L. You were not there, not in the loop.

no, you gave me him as a reference when I asked about what evidence
you had for the telemetry - saying you gave him a copy. So I asked him
what he remembered about the telemetry and I relayed it here. I'm sure
you have RCS telemetry. I'm just as sure it does not conclusively show
what you are claiming and so when given an opportunity to ask someone
else who had actually seen it, someone who claimed to have worked on
the issue for years, I asked for his reading. While he may have done the
interview it does't seem that his recollections exactly line up with
yoru claims. We are back where we started. You either have clear
telemetry showing RCS activity or you have nothing that you can bring
forth except your suspicions. The answer is clear.

Here's what's clear, Gardner. You are a heckler; you have treated me
unprofessionally and like the scum of the earth. I referred you to
someone who could verify that I have 51-L RCS telemetry. You and
Herbert have put your spin on that (with no supporting links, of course).
The Google archives (which you by-pass) record what I've written.

Find someone else with 51-L telemetry showing RCS firings, if you're
so positive that it does not show what Sam Beddingfield claimed as an
expert witness on PBS. Ask yourself how many times you have tritely
told me (like Berndt and Balettie) that you were through replying to me.
--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

"Find someone else with the same evidence I have and look at it..."

Translation: I have no evidence to show.

Put up or shut up.
Old August 6th 03, 03:17 AM
John Maxson

SpamBot wrote in message
om...
In article , John Maxson
wrote:

I referred you to someone who could verify that I have 51-L
RCS telemetry. You and Herbert have put your spin on that
(with no supporting links, of course). The Google archives
(which you by-pass) record what I've written.

snip

"Find someone else with the same evidence I have and look at it..."

Who are you quoting, yourself? See my final responses to Herbert,
the ones which ended his badgering. Thanks for reposting this title;
I'd forgotten it. I posted a response to Balettie today also; maybe
that prompted your obscene outbursts.

Here, you can quote this. When NASA explains why they didn't look
at the 51-L RCS valve commands, you'll have a talking point.

Old August 6th 03, 01:22 PM
Herb Schaltegger

In article 4i3Ya.77888$o%2.35663@sccrnsc02,
"Paul Maxson" wrote:

The Ring took control over his freedom of speach then sent him to
Dr/Lawyer/Chief
Herb for debriefing.

Oh, please. Obnoxious little man . . .

PLONK

--
Herb Schaltegger, Esq.
Chief Counsel, Human O-Ring Society
Old August 6th 03, 09:25 PM
Paul Maxson

Truth hurts doesn't it?

I was seeing if I talked like OM what would happen , to prove a point. It worked.
This has been a test of the double standard issue, you have failed.