Ministry of Space - the conclusion!

Old May 21st 04, 06:43 PM
Gordon Davie

Default Ministry of Space - the conclusion!

Only three years after #2, the final issue of Image's 'Ministry of Space'
comic book has finally appeared! The dark secret of where Sir John got the
money to set up the ministry is revealed - as some may have suspected, it
was [ROT-13] tbyq sebz gur anmv pbapragengvba pnzc ivpgvzf.

Like the first two issues, there isn't all that much of a story, but there
are some lovely retro spacecraft designs (if you see what I mean).

--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God"

Old May 21st 04, 10:33 PM
Gordon Davie

Gordon Davie wrote:
Only three years after #2, the final issue of Image's 'Ministry of
Space' comic book has finally appeared! The dark secret of where Sir
John got the money to set up the ministry is revealed - as some may
have suspected, it was [ROT-13] tbyq sebz gur anmv pbapragengvba pnzc
ivpgvzf.

Like the first two issues, there isn't all that much of a story, but
there are some lovely retro spacecraft designs (if you see what I
mean).

Sorry about this. I got my copy today and did a quick scan through the group
to see if anybody had mentioned it, but completely missed the thread from
last week.

Old May 22nd 04, 09:03 AM
OM

On Fri, 21 May 2004 17:43:53 +0000 (UTC), "Gordon Davie"
wrote:

Only three years after #2, the final issue of Image's 'Ministry of Space'
comic book has finally appeared! The dark secret of where Sir John got the
money to set up the ministry is revealed - as some may have suspected, it
was [ROT-13] tbyq sebz gur anmv pbapragengvba pnzc ivpgvzf.

....WARNING! Do not let Pat say this phrase out loud un-ROT13'd.
Otherwise, he'll be banished back to Zrfff for 90 days :-0

Like the first two issues, there isn't all that much of a story, but there
are some lovely retro spacecraft designs (if you see what I mean).

....The artwork is what makes it worth buying. Warren Elles has got
such a massive stick up his ass that his head has no longer any room
to manouver and/or function. He's come a long way from Doom:2099, and
the bad part is that it's been downhill all the way.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old May 22nd 04, 02:39 PM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...WARNING! Do not let Pat say this phrase out loud un-ROT13'd.
Otherwise, he'll be banished back to Zrfff for 90 days :-0

I always thought if they were going to put him in a Superman movie, Don
Rickles would have been exactly the guy to play him.
Imagine a one-and-a-half-foot-tall Don Rickles in a bowler...would that
be annoying, or what?

Pat

Old May 22nd 04, 07:26 PM
OM

On Sat, 22 May 2004 08:39:40 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

OM wrote:

...WARNING! Do not let Pat say this phrase out loud un-ROT13'd.
Otherwise, he'll be banished back to Zrfff for 90 days :-0

I always thought if they were going to put him in a Superman movie, Don
Rickles would have been exactly the guy to play him.
Imagine a one-and-a-half-foot-tall Don Rickles in a bowler...would that
be annoying, or what?

....Actually, Pee Wee Herman would have been more suited for the role
when you think about it. Mxyzptlk has always been a little ******,
right?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr